Surprised, Are You?

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
Hi there, New York Times. I see that yesterday you tweeted, or whatever it’s called now, this:

Abortion rights groups have been on an unexpected winning streak with ballot measures that have prevailed in six out of six states since the Supreme Court overturned Roe v. Wade. But the measure in Ohio is their toughest fight yet.

Well, let me tell you a thing or two about those of us whom you didn’t expect. I don’t purport to speak for everyone on the winning side of this issue, but I will speak about experiences I and people I personally know have endured in our very long fight to have bodily autonomy and equality under the law.

Yeah. This is going to get ugly. Mod Edit: Clean Start

Just as I predicted. See you next year.

Last edited by a moderator:
We need to get over the, "My body my choice" bullshit. It isn't your body, your choice, when you lose your job because you refuse to get a Gates vaccine in your body, is it.

The REAL reason for abortions:
160419_abortion-parts_FEATURE_v4-1250x650.png

^ They put that shit in everything.

We need to get over the, "My body my choice" bullshit.
Uh... NO.
It isn't your body, your choice, when you lose your job because you refuse to get a Gates vaccine in your body, is it.
Of course it is. Unless you've granted your employer ownership over you, it's still your call. Still your right to say "no".

Last edited:
We need to get over the, "My body my choice" bullshit. It isn't your body, your choice, when you lose your job because you refuse to get a Gates vaccine in your body, is it.

160419_abortion-parts_FEATURE_v4-1250x650.png

Your job has nothing to do with the topic of this thread.

As an employee, you can be fired at will, for violating any agreement you made as a condition of employment.

As a pregnant woman. She has no such restrictions, and any decision she makes is between her and her doctor.

Governor Dipshit, or Pastor Pedo have no say in the matter.

As an employee, you can be fired at will, for violating any agreement you made as a condition of employment.

As a pregnant woman. She has no such restrictions, and any decision she makes is between her and her doctor.

Abortion isn't about a woman's body or choice. It is about the money.
It's why we don't embrace BIRTH CONTROL. Not getting pregnant in the first place is a much better option, but not nearly as lucrative...

Uh... NO.

Of course it is. Unless you've granted your employer ownership over you, it's still your call. Still your right to say "no".
Uh... Yeah. Birth CONTROL is cheap and effective and much safer than a medical procedure. Why aren't we fixing the abortion issue by not getting pregnant in the first place? Because baby parts are big business, that's why.

You can tell your employer no but you get kicked out of the military. You can say no and lose your house because you can't pay your mortgage. You can say no and lose your job and quit feeding your children. You can say no and have your business shut down by the government, and lose it. The only choice you have is no choice in reality.

You can tell your employer no but you get kicked out of the military. You can say no and lose your house because you can't pay your mortgage. You can say no and lose your job and quit feeding your children. You can say no and have your business shut down by the government, and lose it. The only choice you have is no choice in reality.
That's the case for anything and everything an employer asks you to do. They can fire you any time they want, for pretty much any reason. Just like you can quit any time you want for any reason. That's the way freedom works. You own your body, no one else does.

That's the case for anything and everything an employer asks you to do. They can fire you any time they want, for pretty much any reason. Just like you can quit any time you want for any reason. That's the way freedom works. You own your body, no one else does.

Or not:
Apr 27, 2022 — Of 3,400 troops who've been involuntarily separated from service for refusing to get the COVID-19 vaccine

Hi there, New York Times. I see that yesterday you tweeted, or whatever it’s called now, this:

Well, let me tell you a thing or two about those of us whom you didn’t expect. I don’t purport to speak for everyone on the winning side of this issue, but I will speak about experiences I and people I personally know have endured in our very long fight to have bodily autonomy and equality under the law.

Yeah. This is going to get ugly. If you're a forced birther rightard.

Just as I predicted. See you next year.
Yep you Dims love to murder babies....and in Ohio evidently smoke a joint while doing so.
Wacko ilk, you are.....

What would youy know about holding a job skrewey?

There is ZERO equivalency between having a required vaccine, and being forced to have a baby. And that's aside from your anti-vax body parts bullshit and lies.

When you have a vaccine, you go home and its over. When you are forced to bear a child, you risk you life, your financial well being for the next 20 years, and you will be responsible for that child throughout your life.

You have to have the IQ of a slug to think that the two things are remotely similar.

There is ZERO equivalency between having a required vaccine, and being forced to have a baby. And that's aside from your anti-vax body parts bullshit and lies.

When you have a vaccine, you go home and its over. When you are forced to bear a child, you risk you life, your financial well being for the next 20 years, and you will be responsible for that child throughout your life.

You have to have the IQ of a slug to think that the two things are remotely similar.
The point is it is only your body your choice when they propagandize the baby parts business. e.g. Your choice goes right out the window, when you don't want vaxed but do want to continue to run your business. Then your body, your choice no longer applies. It is selective hype.
We have pills to prevent having to have an abortion. It's called birth CONTROL for a reason. No one is forced to bear a child they don't want. Half the states in our country allow abortions. Pick one and go there. Don't want the responsibility = adoption. Raped = morning after pill.
Of the staggering 930,000 babies that were ripped apart last year, less than 0.5% of the abortions are from rape. 0.1% from incest.

You haven't figured out yet, that a pill to prevent is safer and easier than the medical procedure. How about we teach our children how not to get pregnant in the first place...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back