Surprised, Are You?

An argument made by people (mostly men) who will never have to deal with an unwanted pregnancy
And the fact that people for abortion have already been born is another quandary. Why aren't these people voluntarily aborting themselves? No time limit is what Democrats want. They should walk the walk.

Employed by the gubnit!
What's the pay scale like? $1k for getting deployed, $5k for getting shot, $10k for losing a limb, $20k for losing one eye, $50k for losing both?

Do they get the usual 11 Federal Holidays off?

Like if they're in the middle of a firefight and it's their break-time, can they just take a snooze? Do they get overtime for getting shot at for more than 8 hours in a day or 40 hours in a week?

Some kind of "Employee" huh??

They are Soldiers, NOT employees. Calling them employees is demeaning. Under ANY circumstances

Now you know

What's the pay scale like? $1k for getting deployed, $5k for getting shot, $10k for losing a limb, $20k for losing one eye, $50k for losing both?

Do they get the usual 11 Federal Holidays off?

Like if they're in the middle of a firefight and it's their break-time, can they just take a snooze? Do they get overtime for getting shot at for more than 8 hours in a day or 40 hours in a week?

Some kind of "Employee" huh??

They are Soldiers, NOT employees. Calling them employees is demeaning. Under ANY circumstances

Now you know
Where does the money to pay them come from?

Where does the money to pay them come from?
Getting a Job Just Because You Can Go 4 Years Without a Job Is a Non-Starter

That was the excuse for letting college students dodge the draft (#Stupid Speak: "Deferred"), the propaganda that college graduates would increase national wealth, paying for the military that way. That's as unpatriotic as the Lincoln Republicans letting the richkids, their own sheltered sons, buy their way out of the Civil War draft.

Hi there, New York Times. I see that yesterday you tweeted, or whatever it’s called now, this:

Well, let me tell you a thing or two about those of us whom you didn’t expect. I don’t purport to speak for everyone on the winning side of this issue, but I will speak about experiences I and people I personally know have endured in our very long fight to have bodily autonomy and equality under the law.

Yeah. This is going to get ugly. If you're a forced birther rightard.

Just as I predicted. See you next year.

Reps are idiots. They are happy to just get some healthcare and pension. If by chance they do catch the car, like the proverbial dog, they don't know what to do with it.

I'm with you. I want every little dem baby to be aborted. Sucked right out of those dem women's vag's with a shop vac and dumped in the nearest trash can.

ain't right.jpg

Nope Ethel, please tell me why Goodyear did NOT require 1 of us employed at Goodyear Racing in Akron Ohio to be vaccinated? You can't because you lie!
Thing is, Morticia, maybe Goodyear didn't think you were worth saving.
Every headline I produced did require it. For every factory worker that didn't have to, there are hundreds that had to.
And since then we have signed the Gates owned WHO treaty that will dictate our behavior as soon as they unload their next virus on us...

Interesting that when Roe was overturned and the decision was returned to the States we had so many far left loons tell us we were going back to back alley abortions. So the states can make their own decisions without the federal government not surprised by this at all.

We need to get over the, "My body my choice" bullshit. It isn't your body, your choice, when you lose your job because you refuse to get a Gates vaccine in your body, is it.

The REAL reason for abortions:
160419_abortion-parts_FEATURE_v4-1250x650.png

^ They put that shit in everything.

Hunger Strike​

Temple of the Dog
Well I don't mind stealing bread
From the mouths of decadence
But I can't feed on the powerless
When my cup's already overfilled
Yeah
But it's on the table
The fire's cooking
And they're farming babies
The slaves are all working
Blood is on the table
The mouths are all choking
But I'm goin' hungry
Yeah
I don't mind stealing bread
From the mouths of decadence
But I can't feed on the powerless
When my cup's already overfilled
But it's on the table
The fire is cooking
And they're farming babies
The slaves are all working
And it's on the table
Their mouths are all choking
But I'm going hungry (Going hungry)
I'm going hungry (Going hungry)
I don't mind stealing bread (I don't mind)
I don't mind stealing bread

Songwriters: Christopher Cornell. For non-commercial use only.

Possibly why C. Cornell is dead. :eusa_whistle:

Thing is, Morticia, maybe Goodyear didn't think you were worth saving.
Every headline I produced did require it. For every factory worker that didn't have to, there are hundreds that had to.
And since then we have signed the Gates owned WHO treaty that will dictate our behavior as soon as they unload their next virus on us...
Festus, your articles mean nothing and I proved you are a liar by the fact that nobody at Goodyear plant in Akron was forced to get vaccinated or loose their job. Total fail by you, thank you for playing and loosing but you are used to it!

Vlad, do you believe that since a little factory in Akron didn't require a vaccine that no business required them? Did Amazon follow Goodyear's lead?
While you may stupidly believe that Goodyear set the trend for all businesses, you are woefully incorrect. They were an exception, not the rule. In fact, good thing you quit your job at McDonald's when you did. They insisted on the clot shot for their employees.

As a pregnant woman. She has no such restrictions, and any decision she makes is between her and her doctor.

You don't think that the government should get between a woman and her doctor? So that means that you want to get rid of the FDA which gets between a woman and her doctor, right?

Personal freedoms =
the right to own 20 assault rifles
not wear a mask
not get a safe proven vaccine that reduces death

But you can't get an abortion
you can't smoke a plant
gays can't get married
trans is bad

Saying personal freedoms sounds cool and rightards fall for it everytime.

Forum List

Back