Leftist Nut-Job Chains Herself to Basketball Court During NBA Game

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia

zoe.jpg

Something to do with the owner of the Timberwolves who also owns a chicken farm that just liquidated 5million chickens because of the bird flu.

That facial expression and blank stare tells me all I need to know about her. Maybe she thought this would help her find a date.

"A sleeper cell of chicken" people. lol.

zoe.jpg

Something to do with the owner of the Timberwolves who also owns a chicken farm that just liquidated 5million chickens because of the bird flu.

Just another narcissistic based groupie status hound looking for attention.

To be honest, standing up for animal rights, lives of any creatures regardless of the circumstances is more admirable than the climate change cult or those profiting from many other activism rackets. Of course, she can't break the law like this and few are going to support this "method".

However, animal activists don't make big dollars with their activities, they don't have big name politicians flying around giving lectures and padding their pockets, they generally do it from a place of love. For this, I may still view some of them as "out there" in their beliefs, but it's genuine and sincere.

I recall a woman was charged in Canada for giving water to a pig stuck in a hot cage on the way to the slaughter. I thought it was fairly innocent and this woman was basically comforting the animal in some way, it was probably eating at her and her giving the pig water was therapeutic.

I've never been an activist, but, there are varying degrees in terms of self interest I suppose.

Last edited:
To be honest, standing up for animal rights, lives of any creatures regardless of the circumstances is more admirable than the climate change cult or those profiting from many other activism rackets. Of course, she can't break the law like this and few are going to support this "method".

However, animal activists don't make big dollars with their activities, they don't have big name politicians flying around giving lectures and padding their pockets, they generally do it from a place of love. For this, I may still view some of them as "out there" in their beliefs, but it's genuine and sincere.

I recall a woman was charged in Canada for giving water to a pig stuck in a hot cage on the way to the slaughter. I thought it was fairly innocent and this woman was basically comforting the animal in some way, it was probably eating at her and her giving the pig water was therapeutic.

I've never been an activist, but, there are varying degrees in terms of self interest I suppose.

Animal activism overlaps in some areas with climate change.

How can you be charged for giving an a animal water?

I agree that animals used for meat should be treated decently, but these activists go to far with most of their demands. In the case of the chickens, they are being killed because of bird flu and if that doesn;t get stopped a lot more chickens than these will die. And course there is a huge contingent of animal lovers like PETA who would make it illegal to stomp a cockoach if they could make it happen.

How can you be charged for giving an a animal water?

That's an easy answer, Canada. We have annual baby seal hunts and the Ontario Polce Services Act. We are as creepy and abusive as they come.

Canada woman faces 10 years in prison for giving pigs water on hot day​

She didn't seem to be on the court. They should have just kept playing and ignored her instead of giving her the attention she so obviously craved

Forum List

Back