Supreme Court Strikes Down Blatently Unconstitional Gun Regulation

Easy fix. The ruling says a special requirement is not needed to obtain a permit.

So simply don't give a reason.

Your application is denied. So sue me.

Next.
Admits to being a rights violating commie. No surprise.

Authoritarian statists are hellbent upon eradicating the personal freedom that most Americans embrace.

Emulating Iraq, Nicaragua, and El Salvador rather than advanced democracies is not a popular form of retrogression.

Are you suggesting that the Supreme Court determine the law based upon some stupid Internet poll of Moon Bats? Because if you are then you a fucking moron. It ain't done that way.

The only people that are impacted by abortion are the filthy ass bitches that think it is Jim Dandy to kill their child as a method of birth control.

Even most of them won't be because they live in one of the Communist states that will allow the infanticide.

If you want to do a real poll why don't you find some way to poll the children that are about to be killed?

Dude you lost your mind I never said that.
Yes you did. M14Shooter said the same thing. I called him out for the gun controller that he is and you jumped right in defending him and said he was right. It will take some time but I'll find it.

Why are so many Democrats intent on murdering helpless, unborn babies, WITHOUT consent of the father much less the victim, but stuttering and slobbering over adults killed by guns?
More Guns, Less Crime by John Lott, Jr. documents the fact that guns save lives from armed criminals and psychos, which are more often than not Democrats.

Yes you did. M14Shooter said the same thing. I called him out for the gun controller that he is and you jumped right in defending him and said he was right. It will take some time but I'll find it.
Never said shit about the 5th amendment, loon.

The only people that are impacted by abortion are the filthy ass bitches that think it is Jim Dandy to kill their child as a method of birth control.
Well, here is another deranged misogynistic nutcase.

It’s fun watching these rightwing authoritarian lunatics accuse each other of being “leftists” (!) and therefore automatically “anti-gun” and “pro-government.”

There is no democratic “middle road” or “Common Sense” and no sense of honor (or tolerance) among these fanatics. Like their hero Trump, they are ultimately men of no conscience. Let’s hope they tear each other and their movement of “Great Lies” and little men apart — politically — before they manage to destroy the whole country.

As for the rest of us, we can only continue to seek reasonable compromises on all the cultural “wedge” issues used by demagogues to divide us.

Last edited:

It’s fun watching these rightwing authoritarian lunatics accuse each other of being “leftists” (!) and therefore automatically “anti-gun” and “pro-government.”

There is no democratic “middle road” or “Common Sense” and no sense of honor (or tolerance) among these fanatics. Like their hero Trump, they are ultimately men of no conscience. Let’s hope they tear each other and their movement of “Great Lies” and little men apart — politically — before they manage to destroy the whole country.

As for the rest of us, we can only continue to seek reasonable compromises on all the cultural “wedge” issues used by demagogues to divide us.
It is despicable to watch these filthy ass Libtard bitches kill their child as a birth control method when a damn condom only cost 15 cents and you can get them free many places. Just saying no doesn't cost anything.

The "rest of you" are low life morons.

Of course you Moon Bats don't know any more about Ethics than you know about History, Economics, Cilmate Science, Biology or the Constitution.

Your chosen name is exactly the opposite of your Leftist blathering. Our Founding Fathers cherished FREEDOM - a term with which you are hopelessly unfamiliar.

Your people and your grisly choices are exhibited here:

Democrat Insanity - Trump Derangement Syndrome

Bidenisms - Racism, ignorance, lies and incompetence
http://BarackObamaisms.blogspot.com
BarackObamaisms

Dude you lost your mind I never said that.
Here ya go - edit to add: readers should expand all the quote sections to get all of the context and the many times that M14 Shooter and miketx claim that any right can be stripped using due process. Of course you're free to make up your own minds if it's true or not.

You cannot infringe on a right someone does not have; not everyone has the right to keep and bear arms.
Some people have had their right removed theough due process, as prescribed by the 5th Amendment.
Are you that stupid? Do convicted felons get to keep and bear arms? No, they don't! They lost that right! Are you really that goddamned stupid that you think convicted felons can be armed legally?

I never said give just anyone a gun.
The Second Amendment says just that.
You're a liar like always. ALWAYS!

If you can be deprived of your life, you can be deprived of all your rights.
And, "liberty", in a sense only a slightly broader than "walking around freely", refers to your rights.

Like I said, here's M14 Shooter saying it and you liked the post.
You cannot infringe on a right someone does not have; not everyone has the right to keep and bear arms.
Some people have had their right removed theough due process, as prescribed by the 5th Amendment.
Screenshot from 2022-06-26 19-28-36.png

I've shown you making the same claim that the right to keep and bear arms can be stripped. You agree with M14 Shooter that it can be stripped so once it's stripped you don't have the right so it can't be infringed..

That's some very crazy logic to come around to stripping rights is not infringing on the right because you don't have the right because it was stripped and the 5th Amendment means any right can be stripped through due process, including the right to due process so they don't actually have to use due process to strip your rights because the right to due process was stripped...

Do you even get how ludicrous that sounds?

Last edited:
Here ya go - edit to add: readers should expand all the quote sections to get all of the context and the many times that M14 Shooter and miketx claim that any right can be stripped using due process. Of course you're free to make up your own minds if it's true or not.

Like I said, here's M14 Shooter saying it and you liked the post.

View attachment 662700

I've shown you making the same claim that the right to keep and bear arms can be stripped. You agree with M14 Shooter that it can be stripped so once it's stripped you don't have the right so it can't be infringed..

That's some very crazy logic to come around to stripping rights is not infringing on the right because you don't have the right because it was stripped and the 5th Amendment means any right can be stripped through due process, including the right to due process so they don't actually have to use due process to strip your rights because the right to due process was stripped...

Do you even get how ludicrous that sounds?
Good job idiot. Why do you want rapists and murders to have guns? But Like I said, I never said anything about the 5th amendment. So you go right ahead and continue your retarded witch hunt, you get more stupid each day. This guy wants violent criminals to have guns. What a patriot.

I'm coming for your guns!

hitler salute.gif

Last edited:
Sounds like we have another woman-hater here: it must have been all the talk of “bitches” that made ChemEngineer send his “love note” to the Confederate-flag-waving lunatic Flash . It certainly wasn’t any “knowledge of History, Economics, Cilmate Science, Biology or the Constitution.”

Utterly ignorant of the the responsibilities that freedom and citizenship demand, utterly intolerant of differences of opinion, these guys start fantasizing about guns and quickly move on to calling 1/4 of American women — sisters, wives and daughters who at one time or another choose not to bring an unwanted pregnancy to term — “bitches.”

“Guns and bitches” — a big theme also for black “gangster” culture, they are now a part of a new rabid white lumpen culture of idiots.

Of course “politics” is mainly just a cover for this sort, and screaming political insults is just an outlet for their anger and frustration. They insult “Democrats” and “RINOs” and each other — viciously but almost indiscriminately. Conservative bitches, Liberal bitches, Leftist bitches, fake libertarian bitches, and of course … “bitches” who simply see them for the losers they are.

Some of these losers are probably fat Incel types who no decent woman would touch with a ten-foot pole. Others are probably real bullies and, given half a chance, abusers. A sad bunch that real men and women find … repulsive.

The vast majority of supporters of both parties and our many independents do care about our country and the political and social problems we face, but we can barely hear each other over the screaming of these ignoramuses.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back