Supreme Court Strikes Down Blatently Unconstitional Gun Regulation

Another one bites the dust.

Authoritarian statists are hellbent upon eradicating the personal freedom that most Americans embrace.

Emulating Iraq, Nicaragua, and El Salvador rather than advanced democracies is not a popular form of retrogression.

Screen Shot 2022-06-26 at 10.04.59 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-06-26 at 10.04.40 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-06-26 at 10.04.19 AM.png

You're simply a lying post.

So angry linear thought has escaped you? I am now a "post"? Woah...here I thought I was a person, and then a lying ghoul, now I'm a post?

I can't keep up with you. Please calm down, relax, take some deep breaths, do some mindfulness meditation.

Then come back and we can talk. Right now you are clearly so upset that you can't even type out rational sentences.

This is emotional for you isn't it? Guns are winning and the fake "pro-life" stance gets to make an appearance as well.

Prolifers who love them so much Jesus they simply choose to ignore the things he said.

Thanks for adding me to your signature. I like knowing that with every post you let people know who and what you are.
This just shows you how stupid this guy is. I quoted his ridiculous remark about me and here it is for you to see.

"Actually, yes you are a lefty. An anti-gun, pro-gun-control, follow the government, the-government's-always-right-because-some-guy-in-a-black-robe-said-so kind of lefty sheep. - woodwork201"

But lefties aren't following the government they are burning and looting and vandalizing all over. What an imbecile. Kinda makes his remarks even more stupid.

So angry linear thought has escaped you? I am now a "post"? Woah...here I thought I was a person, and then a lying ghoul, now I'm a post?

I can't keep up with you. Please calm down, relax, take some deep breaths, do some mindfulness meditation.

Then come back and we can talk. Right now you are clearly so upset that you can't even type out rational sentences.

This is emotional for you isn't it? Guns are winning and the fake "pro-life" stance gets to make an appearance as well.

Prolifers who love them so much Jesus they simply choose to ignore the things he said.
Yep, a post, like the one you tie up a horse to. Just a dumb piece of wood. No value except to rot and then be burned.

Yep, a post, like the one you tie up a horse to. Just a dumb piece of wood. No value except to rot and then be burned.

Either way you won with lots more guns. Guns won! Enjoy! Take a victory lap!

And on top of that people get to play like they are "pro-life" too! Guns and Fetuses! That's all America really needs.

Why are you guys so unpleasant that you can't even enjoy your wins without attacking other people?

Why would we care if a woman dies in the process of murdering her unborn child? I'd be quite happy to help them die. Sell rusty coat hangers.. pull the lever on the gallows, pull the trigger in the firing squad, throw the switch on the electric chair, push the button on the gas chamber, inject the poison in the lethal injection... Of all the methods, hanging would be my favorite but I'd be happy to deliver the death penalty by any of the above.

This is a truly sick and ghoulish comment, made by a man apparently lacking a soul or moral compass, or any shred of humanity.

Like this comment …
“Now, if we could just get a gun inside a woman's belly and teach the unborn baby to shoot to kill if their mother wants to kill them…” — Cougarbear

Woodwork’s comment evidences a bizarre connection between violent fantasies, rightwing gun fetishism, extremist anti-abortion views and “ghoulish” attitudes toward pregnant women. In both cases we see that these lunatics have no concern for real women, or for their future children either.

Almost a fourth of real American women — our sisters and daughters — make the difficult and often painful decision to have an abortion. Decent men stand by their women when they get into trouble.

The sad hard truth is …
“If men could have babies, abortion would be a sacrament.”

Religious fanatics and ideologues like wordwork201 sometimes seek to hide their authoritarian and murderous impulses by pretending to be “libertarian” or by claiming respect for “small government” — but it is clear in this case we are dealing with an amoral nihilist who just wants state laws and power to control women’s bodies … even fantasizing about murdering pregnant women. These types want to punish women. They also want laws to jail or murder family planners and doctors who help women make their difficult decisions about when to bring children into the world.

Mothers being able to raise healthy children, waiting to create a loving environment with two mature parents to support them — this takes a back seat to such men’s violent fantasies and authoritarian impulses.

The creep woodwork201 claims to understand men like Thomas Paine — one of our most “enlightened” and “progressive” founding fathers. Do the quotes by him and Cougarbear sound even remotely like something Thomas Paine (or other prominent “Founding Fathers”) could have written more than two centuries ago?

Last edited:
Background checks shouldn’t be a problem if you are a law abiding citizen, and training is never a bad thing.
Do you support background checks for voting? Background checks for protesting for or against the recent Supreme Court decisions? Background checks before going to Church or before writing a letter to your local Congressman?

Background checks are unconstitutional. They mean that without the permission of the government you cannot exercise a constitutionally protected right.

Training is a good thing. I've posted it before that we should have age-appropriate firearms safety training in all public schools. But, once again, we don't require training to vote - and I certainly wish they could. We don't require training to protest, to go to Church, to write a letter to your Congressman.

Just for the record, I also don't need permission from my neighbors to do any of those things so all three New Jersey requirements, background checks, training, references, are unconstitutional.

he could have ended all permits and background checks but decided to shoot his mouth off and say this decision had nothing to do with state permits,,
Kavanaugh makes Roberts seem reliably conservative...

Ok, maybe not exactly, but he's been so unreliable as a conservative, totally not sticking with the kinds of rulings that got him the appointment, going left to try to make the left love him after what they put him through in confirmation, that it is just very sad for our nation. We deserve better. Trump deserves better.

This just shows you how stupid this guy is. I quoted his ridiculous remark about me and here it is for you to see.

"Actually, yes you are a lefty. An anti-gun, pro-gun-control, follow the government, the-government's-always-right-because-some-guy-in-a-black-robe-said-so kind of lefty sheep. - woodwork201"

But lefties aren't following the government they are burning and looting and vandalizing all over. What an imbecile. Kinda makes his remarks even more stupid.
No, not all lefties are burning and looting. And not all lefties support total gun bans; some, like you, want what they call "reasonable" gun control. You want the gun control you like even if you don't want the gun control you don't like.

You like guns, no doubt, but you are still a gun controller. We often call people like you Fudds and you know why. You may like guns but you most certainly do not support the 2nd Amendment. You do not support or defend, "shall not be infringed". You have absolutely posted that the government has the power to take away any right they wish from anyone they wish as long as it's by a court order.

You're an anti-constitutional leftist posing as a gun lover. We get that a lot, gun banners who tell us how much they love their .32 caliber revolver and support the right to keep and bear arms but just want reasonable gun control.... for the chil'ren donchaknow.

No, not all lefties are burning and looting. And not all lefties support total gun bans; some, like you, want what they call "reasonable" gun control. You want the gun control you like even if you don't want the gun control you don't like.

You like guns, no doubt, but you are still a gun controller. We often call people like you Fudds and you know why. You may like guns but you most certainly do not support the 2nd Amendment. You do not support or defend, "shall not be infringed". You have absolutely posted that the government has the power to take away any right they wish from anyone they wish as long as it's by a court order.

You're an anti-constitutional leftist posing as a gun lover. We get that a lot, gun banners who tell us how much they love their .32 caliber revolver and support the right to keep and bear arms but just want reasonable gun control.... for the chil'ren donchaknow.
This moron lies non stop. I wonder how this imbecile came to his conclusions.

Last edited:
This is a truly sick and ghoulish comment, made by a man apparently lacking a soul or moral compass, or any shred of humanity.

Like this comment …

Woodwork’s comment evidences a bizarre connection between violent fantasies, rightwing gun fetishism, extremist anti-abortion views and “ghoulish” attitudes toward pregnant women. In both cases we see that these lunatics have no concern for real women, or for their future children either.

Almost a fourth of real American women — our sisters and daughters — make the difficult and often painful decision to have an abortion. Decent men stand by their women when they get into trouble.

The sad hard truth is …
“If men could have babies, abortion would be a sacrament.”

Religious fanatics and ideologues like wordwork201 sometimes seek to hide their authoritarian and murderous impulses by pretending to be “libertarian” or by claiming respect for “small government” — but it is clear in this case we are dealing with an amoral nihilist who just wants state laws and power to control women’s bodies … even fantasizing about murdering pregnant women. These types want to punish women. They also want laws to jail or murder family planners and doctors who help women make their difficult decisions about when to bring children into the world.

Mothers being able to raise healthy children, waiting to create a loving environment with two mature parents to support them — this takes a back seat to such men’s violent fantasies and authoritarian impulses.

The creep woodwork201 claims to understand men like Thomas Paine — one of our most “enlightened” and “progressive” founding fathers. Do the quotes by him and Cougarbear sound even remotely like something Thomas Paine (or other prominent “Founding Fathers”) could have written more than two centuries ago?
Killing a baby, a feeling, heart-beating, human being by ripping their limbs off, one at a time, snipping the head from the spine, and sucking it out of the womb with a vacuum cleaner is just about as evil of a way to kill a person as is ever done to a born human.

I most certainly support the death penalty for the most atrocious of violent murders. I support the death penalty for ripping babies apart, born or unborn. The sick thing is that you do not. Thomas Paine would have, Benedict.

Forum List

Back