Supreme Court Rejects Final trump Election Challenge

Don't you worry Trump is still playing the same old song as he has for the last five months about how he didn't lose.
Bitchillary has been doing that for over 4 YEARS! Hypocrisy rules the Democrat lovers!
Really. I don't see Hillary still promoting the lie that she won.

The Republicans are better than Trump.. They can do better.
Neither party gives me much confidence.

The Supreme Court finally put a stop to the court challenges today.

They threw out the last case trump has brought to that court.

So it's 0-4 on the court with his election challenges.

Thank goodness this is finally over. Hopefully the nation can move on from all the many lies.

Not sure the country will ever forgive and forget. If we did, we could end up with another trumpist down the road that could end our constitutional representative republic type of government in this country. You will remember, for the rest of your life, especially if any of the Senators that supported trying to overthrow the election after they lost are stupid enough to run for the presidency. It is time for a 3rd party, as Republicans in general will not be trusted, especially as they continue to make purges of anybody not of the trumpist mindset. You may not believe it Dana, but unless a viable 3rd party is assembled, you are going to miss the Republicans.

I've been a registered Independent since 1978.

I've voted a variety of parties through the decades.

I've posted many times on this board that I don't want the Republican Party to destroy itself. That we need two major parties in our nation for democracy to be able to exist. That the last thing we need is one major political party.

I'm not a democrat.

I'm a liberal. And proud of it. I have been all my life.

I hope that trump doesn't succeed in purging the Republican Party of the few sane people who are left.

I don't agree with much from today's Republican Party. I wish they would get their act together and stop trying to force their disastrous and failed economic and social policies on our nation.

Good post. I agree with you.. Trump is toxic and not bright enough to be president. The Republicans need someone who is intelligent, decent and ethical.

Don't you worry Trump is still playing the same old song as he has for the last five months about how he didn't lose.
Bitchillary has been doing that for over 4 YEARS! Hypocrisy rules the Democrat lovers!

Hillary is no longer on the scene. Trump is out for revenge. He want's to destroy the Republican party.
No he doesn't. He wants to get rid of the RINOs. So do I. So do a lot of Republicans.

The Democrat Party wants to make all other parties irrelevant by taking election rule making away from the state legislatures (an unconstitutional action) and allowing nationwide ballot harvesting, extended voting periods with no post mark deadlines, no signature requirements, no voter ID requirements, automatic registration of everybody, mandatory mass mail-in voting, no cleansing of registration records to remove dead people and people that have moved elsewhere, registration of 16 year old minors...essentially destroying the Republican Party's chances of ever winning another election.

Screw the Democrat Party!

Thank goodness this is finally over. Hopefully the nation can move on from all the many lies.

Not sure the country will ever forgive and forget. If we did, we could end up with another trumpist down the road that could end our constitutional representative republic type of government in this country. You will remember, for the rest of your life, especially if any of the Senators that supported trying to overthrow the election after they lost are stupid enough to run for the presidency. It is time for a 3rd party, as Republicans in general will not be trusted, especially as they continue to make purges of anybody not of the trumpist mindset. You may not believe it Dana, but unless a viable 3rd party is assembled, you are going to miss the Republicans.

I've posted many times on this board that I don't want the Republican Party to destroy itself. That we need two major parties in our nation for democracy to be able to exist. That the last thing we need is one major political party.

I'm not a democrat.

I hope that trump doesn't succeed in purging the Republican Party of the few sane people who are left.

I don't agree with much from today's Republican Party. I wish they would get their act together and stop trying to force their disastrous and failed economic and social policies on our nation.
Independence is good, as neither of the two main parties get it right, a lot of the time. As far as elected officials, the trump purges have worked and they appear to be at a tipping point, from which there is no return. With as many republicans that still support trump, even after his insurrection, they are presidential toast for the next 3 presidential elections at least, just to make sure to clear the anti-free election/insurrectionist crowd out, less they try it again.
I am moderate to conservative. I wish there were a rational conservative party to act as a counterbalance to unbridled liberalism, which (in my view) also could destroy the country. Good people are out there, but they would be stupid to try, under the republican banner.

Anyone who has read your posts would call you neither a moderate, nor conservative.

No surprise here. The SC was not going to get involved in this.
And now the Trumpsters are convinced that the United States Supreme Court is in on the conspiracy.

This is, literally, a madness.

I don’t think the SCOTUS is in on any conspiracy, however Roberts, Kavanaugh, and Barrett are huge disappointments.
A disappointment for people like you is a huge victory for all American loving Democrats and may those 49 repub senators who voted against covid relief burn in hell along with Trump

Hillary is no longer on the scene. Trump is out for revenge. He want's to destroy the Republican party.
No he doesn't. He wants to get rid of the RINOs. So do I. So do a lot of Republicans.

The Democrat Party wants to make all other parties irrelevant by taking election rule making away from the state legislatures (an unconstitutional action) and allowing nationwide ballot harvesting, extended voting periods with no post mark deadlines, no signature requirements, no voter ID requirements, automatic registration of everybody, mandatory mass mail-in voting, no cleansing of registration records to remove dead people and people that have moved elsewhere, registration of 16 year old minors...essentially destroying the Republican Party's chances of ever winning another election.

Screw the Democrat Party!
Purging voter roles happens every couple of years.. Why don't you READ the statute on election rules? They have been poste repeatedly.

You are being foolish and willfully ignorant. ALL 50 states have certified their elections. Most Americans are decent and don't support lies and dumb accusations.. Not everybody thinks like Trump. Most people try to do their jobs in a bipartisan way. Trump has undermined Justice an our intelligence agencies and now he's undermining our elections.

View attachment 465759

An guess what conclusion we've come to

The Kool-Aid taste fine ya'll, have some!

#stopthesqueal2022#

And now the Trumpsters are convinced that the United States Supreme Court is in on the conspiracy.

I don’t think the SCOTUS is in on any conspiracy, however Roberts, Kavanaugh, and Barrett are huge disappointments.

Not the first time the judiciary confounds the party that appointed them by actually standing up for precedent.

Not the first time the judiciary confounds the party that appointed them by actually standing up for precedent.
Fortunately most adults, especially at that level, possess the capacity to understand the gravity of their position, take it seriously, and grow into it.

Trump being a notable exception, obviously.

I'm not a democrat.

“I hope that trump doesn't succeed in purging the Republican Party of the few sane people who are left.”

That’s the problem: few.

True. America is in trouble.

I'm not a democrat.

Good post. I agree with you.. Trump is toxic and not bright enough to be president. The Republicans need someone who is intelligent, decent and ethical.

Thank you.

Unfortunately republicans don't have many, if any, people like that anymore.

They've pretty much purged those people from the party.

Fortunately most adults, especially at that level, possess the capacity to understand the gravity of their position, take it seriously, and grow into it.

Trump treats everything like a contest that he MUST win. The constitution and rule of law are just a nuisance. He puts loyalty to himself first and can't imagine that Justice or the courts strive to be bi-partisan and put the country first.

Trump treats everything like a contest that he MUST win. The constitution and rule of law are just a nuisance. He puts loyalty to himself first and can't imagine that Justice or the courts strive to be bi-partisan and put the country first.
Textbook malignant narcissism.

It isn’t just Trump, the zero sum game of politics has become the nations norm...

An intelligent, decent and ethical candidate would never support the Dotard.
And without that support - Apparently it won't happen. Sad :confused:

A disappointment for people like you is a huge victory for all American loving Democrats and may those 49 repub senators who voted against covid relief burn in hell along with Trump

I'm all for the relief in the bill, just not the 90% of it that is pork. But, to imply that I don't love my country, after wearing the uniform of this country for 6 years, just highlights that thoughts like yours posted here are the problem with this country today.

Forum List

Back