Supreme Court likely to allow Obamacare to stand.

Again kid the mandate has been ruled unconstitutional by the courts, so booben has no authority to reinstate it.
Again, kid, learn to use commas so you don't look like an uneducated dumbass.
Your words:
Lol he can certainly try to reinstate it, but unless the supreme court reverses itself the mandate is unconstitutional
It's impossible for the SCOTUS to "reverse itself" on a decision it hasn't made. Do try to keep up.
Again little boy booben can not reinstate the mandate because it has been ruled unconstitutional. However booben can beg to Barret when the issue comes before the supreme court. My use of commazzz does not change this fact.

Seriously you won and are still an unhappy sack of shit that can not be happy

If you need rope I have plenty

Again little boy booben can not reinstate the mandate because it has been ruled unconstitutional.
Again, the SCOTUS cannot "reverse itself" on a decision it hasn't previously rendered. Your exact words were, I quote, "unless the supreme court reverses itself". Do you deny posting that?
Obviously you have enough to hang yourself. Have at it, kid.

Again little boy booben can not reinstate the mandate because it has been ruled unconstitutional.
Again, the SCOTUS cannot "reverse itself" on a decision it hasn't previously rendered. Your exact words were, I quote, "unless the supreme court reverses itself". Do you deny posting that?
Obviously you have enough to hang yourself. Have at it, kid.
Again tell us how booben can reinstate an unconstitutional illegal mandate without begging the supreme court?

See you won and are more miserable now than before because you are hoping that booben keeps his word and lowers your pay.

Be happy

Again tell us how booben can reinstate an unconstitutional illegal mandate without begging the supreme court?
Why do you and your imaginary friends need me to tell you how Biden will do what he said he'd do? Ask him.
See you won and are more miserable now than before because you are hoping that booben keeps his word and lowers your pay.
I voted straight republican. Biden has no control over my income. That's on me. Try to keep up, kid.
I am happy. Regardless of who sits in the Oval Office. Are you?

Why do you and your imaginary friends need me to tell you how Biden will do what he said he'd do? Ask him.
I voted straight republican. Biden has no control over my income. That's on me. Try to keep up, kid.
I am happy. Regardless of who sits in the Oval Office. Are you?
I am happy as long as Apple Google and Netflix are on the uptrend

How bout you?

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I am happy as long as Apple Google and Netflix are on the uptrend
How bout you?
My happiness comes from within, not from things beyond my control. One day you'll understand, when you grow up.
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
No need to cry.
LOL I am rolling on the floor laughing my ass off at people like you who are so mentally screwed up that you want to pay more taxes

LOL I am rolling on the floor laughing my ass off at people like you who are so mentally screwed up that you want to pay more taxes
Then you're every bit the ignoramus your posts suggest. I live in a no sales tax state and claim zero income. My taxes aren't going anywhere.

Then you're every bit the ignoramus your posts suggest. I live in a no sales tax state and claim zero income. My taxes aren't going anywhere.
People like you on welfare really do not impress me

Again, you trumpet your ignorance. No welfare here. Once you let that devil in, you become part of the problem.
I realize it's unfathomable to low-brow mouth-breathers like yourself, but not everyone is in the same helpless-pawn boat as you are.

Again, you trumpet your ignorance. No welfare here. Once you let that devil in, you become part of the problem.
I realize it's unfathomable to low-brow mouth-breathers like yourself, but not everyone is in the same helpless-pawn boat as you are.
Enjoy no income, but I will enjoy mine better

google.png

Learn to read, son, I said no reported income, not no income.
Have fun paying for the new green deal and illegal immigrant healthcare, sucker. Lulz.

Learn to read, son, I said no reported income, not no income.
Have fun paying for the new green deal and illegal immigrant healthcare, sucker. Lulz.
The IRS will come after you and your drug dealing business.

Only a liar working for the government or a complete retard goes online and tells people that he earns income that he does not report.

So which is it doofus

Again, your ignorance on display. I don't deal drugs. Try smarter, kid.
Only a liar working for the government or a complete retard goes online and tells people that he earns income that he does not report.
Poor baby, jealous much?
So which is it doofus
Is that a question, uneducated one?

Again, your ignorance on display. I don't deal drugs. Try smarter, kid.
Poor baby, jealous much?
So which is it doofus
Is that a question, uneducated one?
But you just admitted on an internet board that has your IP address which has or is connected to 100 or more types of info traceable back to you that you have unreported income.

Yawn

Did I Yawn yet?

Oh yea I did

But since you are a government agent you have no worries

Last edited:
But you just admitted on an internet board that has your IP address which has or is connected to 100 or more types of info traceable back to you that you have unreported income.
Lol. You think this crap intimidates me? Grow the fuck up, tard.

Sorry, I don't work for the government. On the bright side, you're an idiot, so you have no worries.

Lol. You think this crap intimidates me? Grow the fuck up, tard.

Sorry, I don't work for the government. On the bright side, you're an idiot, so you have no worries.
I am not the numbnut bragging that he has unreported income or not knowing that the IRS already has your name.

Yawning

I am not the numbnut
You're just the stooge who thinks I'm going to get in trouble. Go ahead, kid, narc me out with your silly link. Lulz.
Esalla: Ummm, IRS, there's a person who looks like a cat made of oranges who said on an anonymous website that he has unreported income....

The fool is strong in you.

I am not the numbnut
You're just the stooge who thinks I'm going to get in trouble. Go ahead, kid, narc me out with your silly link. Lulz.
Esalla: Ummm, IRS, there's a person who looks like a cat made of oranges who said on an anonymous website that he has unreported income....

The fool is strong in you.
Just pointing out the mental midget or government clown (same thing) that you are.

Just pointing out the mental midget or government clown (same thing) that you are.
I'm sure you think that to be true.
In reality, you're just repeatedly illustrating your own intellectual impotence.

Forum List

Back