Supreme Court likely to allow Obamacare to stand.

I post this as someone that did not support Obamacare but I have a bigger point to make.

People vote for lousy candidates because they say "Supreme Court" but really, the Supreme Court rarely makes
any sort of big rulings.

Trump got his picks but Obamacare and abortion will still stand.
Great news now the fools who have Obamacare can enjoy their $7,000.00 deductibles forever
Of course the whole point of Obamacare is to bring down costs with competition and transparency.... 7,000 is also your out of pocket limit per year so it's not a bad deal with healthcare being this expensive. Too bad the GOP is still going to block everything I suppose.
Obamacare is already the law

And used by potheads
And everyone else, babbling brainwashed functional bubblehead. Obamacare is a very basic framework that will be worked on and tinkered with forever just like every other health system. The GOP is a lying thieving swamp. Change the channel.
Explain how the poor that oboobacare is designed to help can afford a 7,000.00 dollar deductible
The poor are covered by Medicaid, brainwashed functional moron period and up to 30% over the poverty line. Then they can go on the exchanges for almost nothing. It's an actual system and pelosi was right you people still don't know what it is. LOL

I know it backwards and forwards bitch, I've bitch slapped you with before and I'd be happy to do it again.
if you don't know the poor are covered by Medicaid and don't have deductibles, you don't know a goddamn thing do you, brainwashed functional moron. Have a hissy fit why don't you LOL

Again pig dick, do you really think that someone who can't pay for a Bronze PLan on their own can pay 8550 out of pocket?
Do you know the difference between a political insult and just a stupid insult that is totally irrelevant and ridiculous, GOP fool oops brainwashed functional fool. Lol.

Say what Pig Dick? You know nothing of the ACA.

I post this as someone that did not support Obamacare but I have a bigger point to make.

People vote for lousy candidates because they say "Supreme Court" but really, the Supreme Court rarely makes
any sort of big rulings.

Great news now the fools who have Obamacare can enjoy their $7,000.00 deductibles forever
Of course the whole point of Obamacare is to bring down costs with competition and transparency.... 7,000 is also your out of pocket limit per year so it's not a bad deal with healthcare being this expensive. Too bad the GOP is still going to block everything I suppose.

$7000 would wipe out someone making 20k. There is no competition. Luckily here in WV we did open up Medicaid for the poor but if you make too much for Medicaid you have one option.

Little story. My son had a prescription. Went to Wal Mart where he was told it would be $560. He laughed and said there was no way he could afford that. He calls his doctor and his doctor says he could come in and get it through the clinic pharmacy for $1.

Now if he had Medicaid the state would have paid $560. How does this work? $560 or $1? Heck if I know. That's our transparency.
And that clinic did not just arrive by magic, it's part of Obamacare for crying out loud, brainwashed functional moron.

No it didn't. Its the family doctor my son has been going to for almost 30 years.
All the clinics that opened up in the last 10 years have been Obamacare basically. And the reason he got it for $1 is because of Obamacare. Get to the bottom of it. And get your ridiculous GOP to fix it if they have problems with it instead of throwing the baby out with the bath water, the scumbags. Not you you are just totally misinformed.....

75% of those on the exchanges pay less than $100 a month. There are plenty of free testing included and doctors visits so it is catastrophic care which is where all insurance was going anyway with these prices LOL. Now we have to go after costs with transparency competition and regulations. What the Republicans will never do the lying poss....

Bite me. I get sick and tired of being accused of being Republican because I'm willing to call out the failures of Obamacare.
LOL. That's what it happens when you repeat garbage GOP propaganda and silly anecdotes that mean nothing. That's the GOP way not the Democratic way.

I'm stating facts. Obama was granted the lie of the year over his lies. The Democrats had the opportunity to do a great thing but they were far too worried about losing campaign donations.
The Democrats had 60 votes for only 35 days so they had to take what they could get. The 60th vote was Joe Lieberman for Christ's sake period he was against a lot, looking to run as a republican I suppose

any sort of big rulings.

Oh, absolutely!

The Court does not dare infuriate the Dems, who would go stark raving mad and really pack the Court.

The Dems have scared the blank out of the Court, which knows just far right it dares to go.

Judicial "independence," of course, does not exist.
The only unconstitutional part of ACA was the mandate and penalty. That was ruled out a few years ago.

any sort of big rulings.

And used by potheads
And everyone else, babbling brainwashed functional bubblehead. Obamacare is a very basic framework that will be worked on and tinkered with forever just like every other health system. The GOP is a lying thieving swamp. Change the channel.
Explain how the poor that oboobacare is designed to help can afford a 7,000.00 dollar deductible
The poor are covered by Medicaid, brainwashed functional moron period and up to 30% over the poverty line. Then they can go on the exchanges for almost nothing. It's an actual system and pelosi was right you people still don't know what it is. LOL

I know it backwards and forwards bitch, I've bitch slapped you with before and I'd be happy to do it again.
if you don't know the poor are covered by Medicaid and don't have deductibles, you don't know a goddamn thing do you, brainwashed functional moron. Have a hissy fit why don't you LOL
Look retard, why would someone covered by medicaid spend their own money to buy oboobcare.

Your brain is just not working

any sort of big rulings.

Oh, absolutely!

The Court does not dare infuriate the Dems, who would go stark raving mad and really pack the Court.

The Dems have scared the blank out of the Court, which knows just far right it dares to go.

Judicial "independence," of course, does not exist.
The only unconstitutional part of ACA was the mandate and penalty. That was ruled out a few years ago.
Everything about the ACE was unconstitutional as it would have paid for medical insurance for the British invading in the revolution and in the 1812 war.

Think, not all people deserve health insurance

any sort of big rulings.

And used by potheads

Again pig dick, do you really think that someone who can't pay for a Bronze PLan on their own can pay 8550 out of pocket?
Do you know the difference between a political insult and just a stupid insult that is totally irrelevant and ridiculous, GOP fool oops brainwashed functional fool. Lol.
Do you? Or did you vote for a senile fool who also does not know

any sort of big rulings.

$7000 would wipe out someone making 20k. There is no competition. Luckily here in WV we did open up Medicaid for the poor but if you make too much for Medicaid you have one option.

Little story. My son had a prescription. Went to Wal Mart where he was told it would be $560. He laughed and said there was no way he could afford that. He calls his doctor and his doctor says he could come in and get it through the clinic pharmacy for $1.

Now if he had Medicaid the state would have paid $560. How does this work? $560 or $1? Heck if I know. That's our transparency.
And that clinic did not just arrive by magic, it's part of Obamacare for crying out loud, brainwashed functional moron.

No it didn't. Its the family doctor my son has been going to for almost 30 years.
All the clinics that opened up in the last 10 years have been Obamacare basically. And the reason he got it for $1 is because of Obamacare. Get to the bottom of it. And get your ridiculous GOP to fix it if they have problems with it instead of throwing the baby out with the bath water, the scumbags. Not you you are just totally misinformed.....

75% of those on the exchanges pay less than $100 a month. There are plenty of free testing included and doctors visits so it is catastrophic care which is where all insurance was going anyway with these prices LOL. Now we have to go after costs with transparency competition and regulations. What the Republicans will never do the lying poss....

Bite me. I get sick and tired of being accused of being Republican because I'm willing to call out the failures of Obamacare.
LOL. That's what it happens when you repeat garbage GOP propaganda and silly anecdotes that mean nothing. That's the GOP way not the Democratic way.

I'm stating facts. Obama was granted the lie of the year over his lies. The Democrats had the opportunity to do a great thing but they were far too worried about losing campaign donations.
His lies were no lies at all. They were promises and predictions that were changed by Congress. He did not want a mandate to start with for example. And of course the Democrats ran out of time so they had to do the Senate version which never got the chance for negotiations between the House and Senate because of Massachusetts electing Scott Brown the goddamn morons. PolitiFact can shove it. They have to bend over backwards like all the fact checkers to find something to call a lie by the Democrats period no lies at all.. that's the GOP all the way . Rupert Murdoch should be shot. I can't wait until he and Rush are off the scene. Horrible people.

They were lies. He knew what was going on. He promised to bring both sides together and debate the bill in the open and have it online for all to read before it passed. None of that happened. You can blame it on Reid and Pelosi if you wish (where I will note that Pelosi is still running things and losing the Democrats seats) but Obama lied about everything.

He lied about prosecuting the bankers. He lied about banning lobbyists. He lied about starting new wars. He lied about ending the old wars. He lied to Hispanics about addressing immigration, etc, etc, etc.

Obama was Bush.

any sort of big rulings.

And used by potheads
No they are not in states that said fuck you to Obama care..

any sort of big rulings.

And used by potheads
Which states do not have oboobcare or poor people?

I like dumb democraps like you pretending to be normal republicans

Do you enjoy embarrassing yourself

any sort of big rulings.

And used by potheads

I think they're down to six or seven old South idiot red states. You're so proud of screwing over poor people. GOP propaganda is just great!

any sort of big rulings.

His lies were no lies at all. They were promises and predictions that were changed by Congress. He did not want a mandate to start with for example. And of course the Democrats ran out of time so they had to do the Senate version which never got the chance for negotiations between the House and Senate because of Massachusetts electing Scott Brown the goddamn morons. PolitiFact can shove it. They have to bend over backwards like all the fact checkers to find something to call a lie by the Democrats period no lies at all.. that's the GOP all the way . Rupert Murdoch should be shot. I can't wait until he and Rush are off the scene. Horrible people.

They were lies. He knew what was going on. He promised to bring both sides together and debate the bill in the open and have it online for all to read before it passed. None of that happened. You can blame it on Reid and Pelosi if you wish (where I will note that Pelosi is still running things and losing the Democrats seats) but Obama lied about everything.

He lied about prosecuting the bankers. He lied about banning lobbyists. He lied about starting new wars. He lied about ending the old wars. He lied to Hispanics about addressing immigration, etc, etc, etc.

Obama was Bush.
I blame the GOP that obstructed everything they possibly could. Obamacare they had to pass the Senate version - an early version because of the stupid people in Massachusetts who elected Scott Brown to the Senate. He didn't lie to anybody circumstances changed, Congress changed what he wanted. The only people lying are your GOP propaganda pundits who will say anything Rupert Murdoch tells them to.

any sort of big rulings.

Obama was Bush.
Oh and of course the GOP scumbag politicians who blocked everything Obama wanted to do for eight years minus 35 days he had 60 votes in the senate for Obamacare. Everything you know is wrong.

any sort of big rulings.

Obama was Bush.
I blame the GOP that obstructed everything they possibly could. Obamacare they had to pass the Senate version - an early version because of the stupid people in Massachusetts who elected Scott Brown to the Senate. He didn't lie to anybody circumstances changed, Congress changed what he wanted. The only people lying are your GOP propaganda pundits who will say anything Rupert Murdoch tells them to.

People like you are why we ended up with Trump.

any sort of big rulings.

Obama was Bush.
Oh and of course the GOP scumbag politicians who blocked everything Obama wanted to do for eight years minus 35 days he had 60 votes in the senate for Obamacare. Everything you know is wrong.

I suppose you blame the GOP on Obama invading syria also.

any sort of big rulings.

And used by potheads

I think they're down to six or seven old South idiot red states. You're so proud of screwing over poor people. GOP propaganda is just great!
Thankfully I do not comprehend liberal psychobabble

But congratulations the moment Biden ends the Trump tax cuts you will be earning less money

any sort of big rulings.

And used by potheads

But congratulations the moment Biden ends the Trump tax cuts you will be earning less money
83% went to the rich and giant corporations. It's a lot better to have stuff like cheap college and training for opportunity and good infrastructure. The last 30 years the middle class has been squeezed by GOP giveaway to the rich. Only propaganda makes this mess possible.

any sort of big rulings.

And used by potheads

83% went to the rich and giant corporations. It's a lot better to have stuff like cheap college and training for opportunity and good infrastructure. The last 30 years the middle class has been squeezed by GOP giveaway to the rich. Only propaganda makes this mess possible.
Yea free college so you can work in the communist factories

Grow up you little fart

any sort of big rulings.

And used by potheads

You think not giving people health Care doesn't hurt them? Incredible bologna you believe......

any sort of big rulings.

And used by potheads

Yea free college so you can work in the communist factories

Grow up you little fart
I myself am happily retired. you should try thinking about the good of the country sometime instead of your selfish brainwashed functional moron self.

any sort of big rulings.

And used by potheads

You think not giving people health Care doesn't hurt them? Incredible bologna you believe......
Actually I know that illegal aliens do not deserve health care on my dime. I do not want them hurt either, they can leave or die

Forum List

Back