Supreme Court likely to allow Obamacare to stand.

It would at least be nice to see the Court strike down the mandate. Elected leaders shouldn't be allowed force us to buy things from their cronies.

It would at least be nice to see the Court strike down the mandate. Elected leaders shouldn't be allowed force us to buy things from their cronies.
The court can not strike down the mandate because it no longer exist
Yes it does. The penalty was reduced to zero, for now, but the mandate is still on the books. Republicans didn't have the balls to repeal it.

The court can not strike down the mandate because it no longer exist
Yes it does. The penalty was reduced to zero, for now, but the mandate is still on the books. Republicans didn't have the balls to repeal it.
The court has already declared the mandate unconstitutional, so Biden can not reinstate it unless the supreme court rules that the mandate is constitutional. Really simple Biden has no power to do what he says

Still proud to be your mentor, so if you need some stock tips just ask
You really suck at this. Your "stock tips" are to buy the most successful companies? Wow, what a genius! Lol. Grow up, kid.

And you are the fool who does not understand that the mandate is unconstitutional and that booben is powerless to reinstate it
Again you illustrate your illiteracy as I fully believe the individual mandate is unconstitutional and have never implied otherwise. Learn to read, kid.
You're the imbecile who says the SCOTUS will have to "reverse itself" on a decision they've never made.
Shall I quote you again?
he can certainly try to reinstate it, but unless the supreme court reverses itself the mandate is unconstitutional

Last edited:
What debate......
Is that supposed to be a question?
The one where you contended the SCOTUS would have to reverse itself on a decision it never made and then tried to paint me as a homeless person.
Spectacular fail on your part, son.

What debate......
Is that supposed to be a question?
The one where you contended the SCOTUS would have to reverse itself on a decision it never made and then tried to paint me as a homeless person.
Spectacular fail on your part, son.
Again the supreme court would have to overrule the lower court and rule that the mandate was legal.

None of this is or was up for debate, so stroke away

Again the supreme court would have to overrule the lower court and rule that the mandate was legal.
That's not an example of the SCOTUS reversing itself, doofus.
he can certainly try to reinstate it, but unless the supreme court reverses itself the mandate is unconstitutional
Biden has stated, as linked, that he'd try to reinstate the mandate.
That's what I posted and it triggered you. If you have a problem with that fact, take it up with him.
Biden Vows to Bring Back the Individual Mandate Tax, A Violation of His Middle Class Tax Pledge

Last edited:
That's not an example of the SCOTUS reversing itself, doofus.
Its an example of one court reversing another court. And the courts are just one big illegal deep state joke that dickturds like you think mean something rational.

Proof, jurors are not allowed to have a dictionary in the juror room because only ignorance is allowed

Last edited:
Its an example of one court reversing another court.
No, it's an example of a higher court overruling a lower court. Regardless, your words were " unless the supreme court reverses itself ".
And since the courts are just one big illegal deep state joke that dickturds like you think mean something rational. Proof, jurors are not allowed to have a dictionary in the juror room because only ignorance is allowed
Now you're just slipping around in your own shit, trying to save face. Like it or not, we generally agree politically. You're just being a contentious jackass because I've shown your errors here.

Forum List

Back