Supreme Court likely to allow Obamacare to stand.

Just pointing out the mental midget or government clown (same thing) that you are.
I'm sure you think that to be true.
In reality, you're just repeatedly illustrating your own intellectual impotence.
Did you buy Apple and Google and Netflix?

No because you do not want any income.

Typical tent dweller

Silly girl

suckafreecity2-0629.jpg

Do I own a few? or a few hundred? or a few thousand? or more? Then there are the splits and the dividend reinvestments
It's irrelevant, tbh.
I'm an astronaut and developed the best covid vaccine.

See how that works on the internet?

Do I own a few? or a few hundred? or a few thousand? or more? Then there are the splits and the dividend reinvestments
It's irrelevant, tbh. I'm an astronaut and developed the best covid vaccine. See how that works on the internet?
Agreed, my stock portfolio is irrelevant to you.....................................

Silly kid

funny%20kid%20fail%20gif.gif

Yea you prefer what the government hands you.................................

Sucker
You're babbling nonsense again, child. The fact that you feel the need to brag about your stock portfolio tells me it's not impressive in reality.

Yea you prefer what the government hands you.................................

Sucker
You're babbling nonsense again, child. The fact that you feel the need to brag about your stock portfolio tells me it's not impressive in reality.
And you babble about winning an election and how now you get to pay more tax and earn less, except then you brag that you do not earn anything and do not pay tax.

Here you are

migrant-caravan-us-mexico-border-camp-ap.jpg

And you babble about winning an election and how now you get to pay more tax and earn less,
No I didn't. You seem confused or you're a blatant liar.
Quote it, dumbass.
except then you brag that you do not earn anything and do not pay tax.
I didn't say I had no income. Quite the opposite, actually. I do pay gas taxes.

LOL I am rolling on the floor laughing my ass off at people like you who are so mentally screwed up that you want to pay more taxes
Then you're every bit the ignoramus your posts suggest. I live in a no sales tax state and claim zero income. My taxes aren't going anywhere.
Yea kid you did, are you losing your mind like Joey

Or is the crack catching up

Silly

Forum List

Back