Supreme Court hands Biden victory, allows end to 'Remain in Mexico' policy

No you didn't.

Odd, I told you to push passing the court. I noted some of the things you will have to address and you got pissy I wanted to discuss the issue.
to borrow that classic on more time...

LOL - OK

Can I Still Apply for Asylum Even if I Am in the United States Illegally?​

Yes. You may apply for asylum with USCIS regardless of your immigration status if:

You are not currently in removal proceedings

You file an asylum application within 1 year of arriving to the United States or demonstrate that you are within an exception to that rule.

Questions and Answers: Affirmative Asylum Eligibility and Applications

LOL, it's no wonder the country is in the mess it is. It specifically states even if you come here illegally you can apply for asylum but they actually meant, despite saying something completely different that they must come through official ports of entry? LOL
An illegal alien, if caught can be deported no matter how long they are in the U.S. Sneaking across the border is a crime. You are telling people to sneak across the border and if they don't get caught, to apply for asylum within 1 year. Why do you want people to break our laws? BTW the law states that any alien can apply for asylum if he or she is present in the U.S. irrespective of such alien's status. For the record, 'alien' does not mean 'illegal alien.' But you and the Democrats have ignored that part of the law.

An illegal alien, if caught can be deported no matter how long they are in the U.S.

They can......after getting their hearing.

Sneaking across the border is a crime.

A misdemeanor.

You are telling people to sneak across the border and if they don't get caught, to apply for asylum within 1 year.

I'm not telling them anything. I'm relaying the law. In your world do laws just disappear because you don't like them?

Why do you want people to break our laws? BTW the law states that any alien can apply for asylum if he or she is present in the U.S. irrespective of such alien's status. For the record, 'alien' does not mean 'illegal alien.' But you and the Democrats have ignored that part of the law.

I have no idea what you are even rambling about here.

Can I Still Apply for Asylum Even if I Am in the United States Illegally?​

Yes. You may apply for asylum with USCIS regardless of your immigration status if:

You are not currently in removal proceedings

You file an asylum application within 1 year of arriving to the United States or demonstrate that you are within an exception to that rule.

Questions and Answers: Affirmative Asylum Eligibility and Applications
Yes, I read that many times. Illegal aliens are removed. Those who come to official ports of entry can stay in the U.S. because they were assessed at the entry and deemed no threat and applied for asylum, work visa, etc. That way we know who is coming into our country. Encouraging illegal entry into the U.S. is a crime for that reason. Biden should be arrested actually.

Last edited:
They can......after getting their hearing.

A misdemeanor.

I'm not telling them anything. I'm relaying the law. In your world do laws just disappear because you don't like them?

I have no idea what you are even rambling about here.
Really? You don't know the difference between an illegal alien and an alien? Man are you brainwashed!!!

Yes, I read that many times. Illegal aliens are removed. Those who come to official ports of entry can stay in the U.S. because they were assessed at the entry and deemed no threat and applied for asylum, work visa, etc. That way we know who is coming into our country. Encouraging illegal entry into the U.S. is a crime for that reason. Biden should be arrested actually.

Oddly we do nothing about the employers encouraging them to come. It's a felony btw.

Also......the country has always encouraged people to come.

Oddly we do nothing about the employers encouraging them to come. It's a felony btw.

Also......the country has always encouraged people to come.
Arrest Biden then. Our country (America) has never encouraged illegal aliens, except for now. You seem to have trouble identifying wrong doing.

Last edited:
Arrest Biden then. Our country (America) has never encouraged illegal aliens, except for now. You seem to have trouble identifying wrong doing.

You seem to be having a problem with reading comprehension of the law.

The illegal violations at your border just received permission to continue. A win for Mexico and Honduras.

The Supreme Court ruled Thursday that the Biden administration can repeal the Trump administration’s Migrant Protection Protocols, commonly known as the "Remain in Mexico" policy, reversing a lower court ruling.

Under that policy, migrants seeking entry into the U.S. had to stay in Mexico as they awaited hearings. The Trump administration put the policy in place so that migrants would not be released into the U.S. The Biden administration had tried to repeal the policy but was previously blocked by a lower court.

At issue was whether the Department of Homeland Security's suspension and subsequent termination of the policy violated a federal law that requires that migrants be detained or, if they arrived from a contiguous country, sent back.

The key statute is 8 U.S.C. Section 1225, part of which says someone applying for admission "shall be detained for a proceeding" unless they are "clearly and beyond a doubt entitled to be admitted," and part of which says if they are from a contiguous territory like Mexico, "the Attorney General may return the alien to that territory" as they await a hearing.
Like I said before, Joe Biden is a national security threat to the safety of this nation, and anyone going along with him and his minion's are also national security threats to this nation. The trials should be brutal in their convictions when it comes to this stuff. Have fun all you can at our expense lefties, but sooner or later you will be required to pay for your crimes through true justice once restored in this nation for it's people.

Last edited:
Yep, the Supreme Court just dissolved the United States of America for all intents and purposes.
You are now just another global peasant subject.

The world has an open invitation to live here, no exceptions, no requirements.

American citizenship has only one meaning....you are subject to the IRS. That's all.
Unbelievable really.... Do you think that the Supreme court figured that it took something from the left on Roe-V-Wade, so it quickly gave them something else in order to attempt to appease them ??????

An illegal alien, if caught can be deported no matter how long they are in the U.S. Sneaking across the border is a crime. You are telling people to sneak across the border and if they don't get caught, to apply for asylum within 1 year. Why do you want people to break our laws? BTW the law states that any alien can apply for asylum if he or she is present in the U.S. irrespective of such alien's status. For the record, 'alien' does not mean 'illegal alien.' But you and the Democrats have ignored that part of the law.
How does an alien enter the U.S. legally, and once here for a time period have their current alien status then applied for in the asylum category ?? Shouldn't that be figured out at the legal crossing point before entering into the country ?

How does an alien enter the U.S. legally, and once here for a time period have their current alien status then applied for in the asylum category ?? Shouldn't that be figured out at the legal crossing point before entering into the country ?

How? That's our law.

Great point!

There is nothing illegal about coming here to seek asylum. It is fully laid out in the Constitution. What other Constitutional items do you wish to do away with?

And it was an EO. Following administrations have always been allowed to overturn previous EO's.
You are 100% correct. What's also true is that there is a procedure you must follow in order to do that which is laid out in the law. Some Admins adhere to that law other's dont. If you think migrants aren't tracking which is which you are fooling yourself. They are also banking on once they are here we just wont go through the trouble to make them go home even if they dont show up to their asylum hearing however many years down the road that is.

You are 100% correct. What's also true is that there is a procedure you must follow in order to do that which is laid out in the law. Some Admins adhere to that law other's dont. If you think migrants aren't tracking which is which you are fooling yourself. They are also banking on once they are here we just wont go through the trouble to make them go home even if they dont show up to their asylum hearing however many years down the road that is.

They have to be caught to be sent home and well, those jobs aren't going to get done if the government actually decided they want to catch them and that isn't going to happen.

Forum List

Back