Supreme Court hands Biden victory, allows end to 'Remain in Mexico' policy

I don't think the reversal of this did anything. They are still coming across in droves and mexico isn't helping at all.

That's probably true, there are hundreds of thousands that have come over illegally despite this Trump policy. The thing is though, with this ruling it once again sends out Biden's message to THE WORLD that if you want to "surge the border" you're welcome to do so.

You are so full of pelosi. Nothing is preventing the hordes of illegal aliens crossing into this country that Poopeypants welcomes because he thinks they are his voting base.
Do you even know how silly and stupid and ridiculously non sensible and non feasible that absurd accusation is....?? :lol:

That's probably true, there are hundreds of thousands that have come over illegally despite this Trump policy. The thing is though, with this ruling it once again sends out Biden's message to THE WORLD that if you want to "surge the border" you're welcome to do so.
I think that message has already been sent loud and clear.

Do you even know how silly and stupid and ridiculously non sensible and non feasible that absurd accusation is....?? :lol:
Am I sure I realize how stupid and non sensible and non feasible MY comment is? Are you aware that there is wind blowing through your ears???

:rolleyes-41:

If there wasn't any abuse with this rule, there wouldn't be an issue. But having millions cross the boarder seeking
asylum when less than let's say 10% is legit. I have a problem with that. Can't wait for the change of the presidential
regime. Biden and his band of thieves are fooling no one who doesn't want to be fooled. :smoke:
I can’t wait to get rid of the Biden regime, either, but think how much more damage the anti-Americans will do over the next two years: we will have another 5 million more illegals crossing in, another 2 million or so more anchor babies, and will end up with 30 million illegals - lowering the caliber of schools, ruining property values, competing for limited resources with honest American citizens, and so forth.

It‘s absolutely unbelievable how quickly Biden and his puppeteers are working to destroy this country.

The governors should issue a Declaration of Invasion and start turning the Invasion back.
The Congress, after the midterms, should begin impeachment proceedings for Biden‘s failure to protect our country from enemies, foreign and domestic. Also an investigation into the corruption involvement with his son. Also incompetence for leaving $85B in military equipment to Islamic terrorists.

The Congress, after the midterms, should begin impeachment proceedings for Biden‘s failure to protect our country from enemies, foreign and domestic. Also an investigation into the corruption involvement with his son. Also incompetence for leaving $85B in military equipment to Islamic terrorists.
The Constitution Article IV, Section 4.

This is always a fun one. You are arguing that some sort of International law should trump US law. What other international laws do you support over riding U.S. laws. Are you some sort of globalist?
No US law applies to migrants in Mexico. Yes, International law rules the global asylum process until they cross legally into our country when US law would take over.

No US law applies to migrants in Mexico. Yes, International law rules the global asylum process until they cross legally into our country when US law would take over.

The laws of this country have been posted here. You seem to be another globalist that support some international rules trumping the Constitution and US laws.

What other international laws/rules do you support over U.S. ones.

This ruling doesn't mean jackshit for the number of Illegals flooding in. Potatohead has an open door policy and will not abide by any law or rule.

However, it is a winner for Conservatism. It limits what the President can do with EOs.

This precedent will be used against Potatohead in the future.

This ruling doesn't mean jackshit for the number of Illegals flooding in. Potatohead has an open door policy and will not abide by any law or rule.

However, it is a winner for Conservatism. It limits what the President can do with EOs.

This precedent will be used against Potatohead in the future.

The court simply ruled for the laws as they stand. Biden's EO's can be overturned by the next administration just like with any administration.

The court simply ruled for the laws as they stand. Biden's EO's can be overturned by the next administration just like with any administration.
It sets a precedent for what the President can legally do.

That is a good thing. Just like limiting what rule making the EPA could do in the other case today.

There is nothing illegal about coming here to seek asylum. It is fully laid out in the Constitution. What other Constitutional items do you wish to do away with?

And it was an EO. Following administrations have always been allowed to overturn previous EO's.
I'm not sure it's legal to just hop our border and claim asylum when they get caught. I thought one had to come here at a legal entry point and claim asylum.

I'm not sure it's legal to just hop our border and claim asylum when they get caught. I thought one had to come here at a legal entry point and claim asylum.

I've already posted the law in this thread. I've posted it likely 30 times. It is legal to claim asylum within one year of arriving here.

I've already posted the law in this thread. I've posted it likely 30 times. It is legal to claim asylum within one year of arriving here.

Asylum seekers must be in the U.S. or at a a port of entry (airport or official land crossing) to request the opportunity for asylum.

Forum List

Back