Supreme Court hands Biden victory, allows end to 'Remain in Mexico' policy

They have to be caught to be sent home and well, those jobs aren't going to get done if the government actually decided they want to catch them and that isn't going to happen.
What does that have to do with what I posted?

How? That's our law.
No the law is that you come here willingly and lawfully, and once at the legal border crossing you state your business or reasons for entering, and then you are either granted entry or not.... This is based upon the reasoning that you give or have given prior to coming.

The law says it’s illegal to sneak across our border. Why do you think we have a port of entry and Border Patrol?
Can you believe this knucklehead disagreed with your statement??? These posters are a joke.

No the law is that you come here willingly and lawfully, and once at the legal border crossing you state your business or reasons for entering, and then you are either granted entry or not.... This is based upon the reasoning that you give or have given prior to coming.

I've posted the law. I'll not reply to your gobblygook any longer.

You interpret everything with a left leaned mentality I guess, but the real interpretation and practical application of the laws in this nation can't be interpreted by leftists, because leftist have lost their flipping minds these days. lol

But your interpretation of it is all wrong. You can post it from now until doomsday you are still wrong. Asylum was meant for the few that are truly being persecuted, not the hoards breaking into our country by the thousands because they 'want a better life' and being given talking points by leftist lawyers. An illegal alien is one who snuck across our border and is living illegally in the U.S. If they were truly seeking asylum, they'd present themselves to the proper authorities at one of our ports of entry. The law was never meant to allow hoards to overrun our border. Since the powerful Democrats and some Republicans in Congress refuse to pass sensible border legislation, Trump instituted the 'remain in Mexico' policy as an EO. SCOTUS just ruled that Biden can strike down that EO. Meanwhile our President and Congress are letting an invasion happen.

Last edited:
The illegal violations at your border just received permission to continue. A win for Mexico and Honduras.

The Supreme Court ruled Thursday that the Biden administration can repeal the Trump administration’s Migrant Protection Protocols, commonly known as the "Remain in Mexico" policy, reversing a lower court ruling.

Under that policy, migrants seeking entry into the U.S. had to stay in Mexico as they awaited hearings. The Trump administration put the policy in place so that migrants would not be released into the U.S. The Biden administration had tried to repeal the policy but was previously blocked by a lower court.

At issue was whether the Department of Homeland Security's suspension and subsequent termination of the policy violated a federal law that requires that migrants be detained or, if they arrived from a contiguous country, sent back.

The key statute is 8 U.S.C. Section 1225, part of which says someone applying for admission "shall be detained for a proceeding" unless they are "clearly and beyond a doubt entitled to be admitted," and part of which says if they are from a contiguous territory like Mexico, "the Attorney General may return the alien to that territory" as they await a hearing.
USA is a failed banana republic

But your interpretation of it is all wrong. You can post it from now until doomsday you are still wrong.

I've interpreted nothing. I've simply copied it and posted it. But you know that. To be acceptable I have to lie about it.

I've interpreted nothing. I've simply copied it and posted it. But you know that. To be acceptable I have to lie about it.
If the law meant thousands could storm our border and overwhelm our border patrol that would be one thing but, that is not what it is about. How can a law claim that an illegal alien, who has broken the law, suddenly become legal? Why do we even have a border at all? Just so that the border patrol can play 'whack a mole' and illegal aliens can play a running game? Have you no thoughts at all about this obvious incongruity?

If the law meant thousands could storm our border and overwhelm our border patrol that would be one thing but, that is not what it is about. How can a law claim that an illegal alien, who has broken the law, suddenly become legal? Why do we even have a border at all? Just so that the border patrol can play 'whack a mole' and illegal aliens can play a running game? Have you no thoughts at all about this obvious incongruity?

I've already answered you many times.

I've already answered you many times.
No you haven't you just keep repeating 'the law is the law.' You apparently don't want to discuss the subject at all such as, why would a law encourage breaking the law? Do you agree that's pretty fucked up?

Last edited:
No you haven't you just keep repeating 'the law is the law.' You apparently don't want to discuss the subject at all such as, why would a law encourage breaking the law?

The law is the law because that is what the country was supposed to be about. If you feel it needs to be something else work to change the law. There is nothing really controversial here. You want me to repeat your lie that it isn't the law.

No thank you.

The law is the law because that is what the country was supposed to be about. If you feel it needs to be something else work to change the law. There is nothing really controversial here. You want me to repeat your lie that it isn't the law.

No thank you.
What do you THINK of the law?

Forum List

Back