Supreme Court Fast Tracks OSHA/Mandate Case: Jan 7th

I don't, actually. That she is an ICU nurse does nothing to the information I presented to you. Being that I am a teacher, I understand this. Unless your wife/partner pretends to be an expert in virology, that is.
I certainly hope you don't teach in the Livingston county district.

OMFG.........Back to contact tracing again. lmao

That is what the study that Sue posted did. That is how they came to their conclusions, based off of the contacts of 201 people. I have not found another study that replicated their results yet.

And when they come in........most never got any treatment drugs at all ???? As the testing sites basically say GO HOME.......if your oxygen level drops go to the hospital........At which point the Cytokine Storm is already raging..............IDIOCY......

Other countries used the cheap drugs to stop this...........Some drugs like NTZ is for stopping the storm and is dirt cheap.

Ever wonder why we have so many deaths...........And THEY DON'T........Why STATISITICALLY did Africa have so much fewer deaths than us with 1.3 Billion people. Most of Africa isn't vaccinated.
NTZ should not be necessary if hcq and ivm prophylaxis are used. Africa's lower deaths and milder form have to do with Omicron evolving in mice, African mice, not Chinese communist mice.

NTZ should not be necessary if hcq and ivm prophylaxis are used. Africa's lower deaths and milder form have to do with Omicron evolving in mice, African mice, not Chinese communist mice.
They used them all in some of the studies........NTZs very purpose is stopping the storm. But All need to be done early which isn't happening in this country. Not like India who were giving out the medical kits like candy. They took it early and whooped Covid's ass for it.

That is what the study that Sue posted did. That is how they came to their conclusions, based off of the contacts of 201 people. I have not found another study that replicated their results yet.

I think the real world is a very good lab: most cases come from close household contacts and not, say, even schools, where sick children are *generally* kept out (but this is not perfect).

I think the real world is a very good lab: most cases come from close household contacts and not, say, even schools, where sick children are *generally* kept out (but this is not perfect).

The real world is a good lab, but the real world is also very hard to quantify. You say that most cases come from close household contacts, but what does "most" mean and is that even accurate?

Preventing the filthy ass Feds from mandating vaccinations should be a no brainer but remember that this is a chickenshit Supreme Court that wouldn't even give standing to the states to challenge the 2020 stolen election because it may have caused rioting.

Preventing the filthy ass Feds from mandating vaccinations should be a no brainer but remember that this is a chickenshit Supreme Court that wouldn't even give standing to the states to challenge the 2020 stolen election because it may have caused rioting.

All of this. Yes.

LMAO.........I'm not the one bitching over a high survival rate virus that most walk right through it................You are the ones pushing GET THE VACCINE OR ELSE.......Then you play that stupid fucking game ........you are scared of a needle.

I took 7 shots in about 3 minutes in Boot camp. They jabbed you in both arms at the same time. Not afraid of jabs............Never have been......what I'm against...........IS TAKING BS and people like you saying TAKE THIS JAB OR ELSE.

OR ELSE WHAT........Firing nurses and doctors in Shithole states.........You fuckers are Fascists Pricks.
Every 3-5 years I get a battery of shots to travel to international factories. I trust the CDC/State Department requirements for traveling there or whoever manages the guidelines. I’m not a pussy thinking doing my research is googling.

Every 3-5 years I get a battery of shots to travel to international factories. I trust the CDC/State Department requirements for traveling there or whoever manages the guidelines. I’m not a pussy thinking doing my research is googling.
LMAO. Oh so you are a special office guy getting paper cuts........Wow..........You are a legend in your own mind...........You Trust Gov't which makes you freaking stupid these days......

And you traveling around the world going to meetings makes you BRAVE........

bwahahahahahaha

BOHICA bitch. lmao

I would add in that you should ask South Korea how well contract tracing works.
I remember those discussions. Early on. Didn't matter did it.....The virus 2 years later is still here. Contact tracing was never gonna stop a dang thing with the exponential transmission of this virus.

Infinity is the variable with mRNA.

They used them all in some of the studies........NTZs very purpose is stopping the storm. But All need to be done early which isn't happening in this country. Not like India who were giving out the medical kits like candy. They took it early and whooped Covid's ass for it.
Yes NTZ wouldn't hurt just to make sure that you whack the first commie arrivals at the door of your cell. But Trump's hcq is doing most of the work as prophylaxis when it stops it as it tries to enter. Fau Chi's worst nightmare is the fact that Trump's drug directly competes with the precise vaccine additive, ACL-0315.

It's against the law to be angry in Nazi-Dem America.

Yes NTZ wouldn't hurt just to make sure that you whack the first commie arrivals at the door of your cell. But Trump's hcq is doing most of the work as prophylaxis when it stops it as it tries to enter. Fau Chi's worst nightmare is the fact that Trump's drug directly competes with the precise vaccine additive, ACL-0315.
Either way. They are denying these treatments here. Doctors are giving them off label, but even pharmacies can just not fill them.

The system is rigged here to force the money machine vaccines.

Forum List

Back