OSHA Mandate Headed for Supreme Court

The Justices that lean more left are arguing the mandates are a necessity, will improve safety and save lives.
However ... The Supreme Court's job is to determine the Constitutionality of the case at hand.
It wouldn't matter if it saves millions of lives, and everyone in the United States happens to think it is a good idea.

That doesn't necessarily mean that Constitution grants the Federal Government the power to do it.

Yes the divergence from their charged duties to meddling with what they feel is best for our health is an atrocity.

I'm afraid it is if that's what people freely choose to do. If you want to go sky diving, drive around on some crotch rocket doing 120 on the highway, mountain climbing, skying like that guy did where they just found his body two days ago, it's your choice and the US Constitution does not permit the federal government to tell us what personal risks we are allowed to take. Given the virus can travel and be passed on to other people vaxed or not, it's not a public safety issue, it's a personal issue if you want to take the risk of catching and dying from this thing.
Saving us from ourselves is CCP in disguise

No it is 0.00085% per the CDC or 85 per 100,000 people.

Why do you think the dishonorable Sotomayor had to lie in front of her fellow SCOTUS judges when she claimed 100,000 children are hospitalized from Corona?

It's because only 3,700 were actually hospitalized, and they must exaggerate the threat to take Unconstitutional Power!
Wise Latina=Jive Latina

78.5% of Americans are vaccinated. It's Corona. The same virus as The Common Cold. You will never eradicate it. You believe in Evolution so why not let Evolution take it's course and let humans adapt and overcome it like they have everything else?

Why all of a sudden is it necessary to worship Science and Technology and make them gods and masters over us?
Why-hurt Trump and punish conservative free thinkers and producers.

Sure, you CAN still catch or pass it, but it becomes LESS LIKELY. That's the point. YOu REDUCE transmission, eventually, it dies out and goes away.

Fuck, are you people stupid.

And again that's not a consensus since this is still very new to us. How does one prove that you are less likely to get covid from a vaxed person than an unvaxed person? All we really know for certain is you can.

Once infected, vaccinated people seem to transmit COVID similarly to unvaccinated people; there’s no reason to suspect the same isn’t true for children, the youngest of whom are still not eligible for COVID shots. And yet many vaccinated people are walking around this holiday season thinking their immunizations are force fields that not only protect them, but also shield vulnerable loved ones. They are not.

A commentary accompanying the article grimly concluded, “[T]his study unfortunately also highlights that the vaccine effect on reducing transmission is minimal in the context of [Delta] variant circulation.”

A much larger study of 146,243 adult contacts—about two thirds within households—of 108,498 adult index cases in the U.K. was posted as a preprint. Those newly vaccinated by Pfizer or AstraZeneca started out half and three-quarters as likely as unvaccinated index cases to transmit COVID, respectively.

That sounds reassuring until you consider that the transmission rate of an unvaccinated person in this study was 46 percent: a coin flip. The transmission rate to contacts of freshly vaccinated people was about one in four, the same rate found by the authors of the Lancet study. Yet by three and a half months post vaccination, recipients of the Astra Zeneca vaccine were already as likely to transmit Delta to a contact as an unvaccinated person and a recipient of the Pfizer vaccine was about 80 percent as likely, and moving in the direction of becoming as likely with more time.

And that infection rate is a big problem, because there could be a lot more infected vaccinated people out there than we think. The official estimates at the beginning of October were that the unvaccinated were five times likelier to get infected than the vaccinated. But we don’t have a great handle on the real number, because the CDC stopped tracking even most symptomatic breakthroughs in May. Vaccinated transmission may be helping drive surprising surges in the virus in communities with high vaccination rates like New England, the Navajo Nation, and Portugal, France, Ireland and other parts of Europe.

So the CDC stopped tracking this information in May which was seven months ago. I wonder why? In any case there is no way to prove your claim without many years of research. So to say vaccinations will slow down the spread greatly is disputed by other research.

As far as I'm concerned, if you are running around unvaxxed, potentially infecting others, you've become the enemy you are whining about.

Kwanzaa!

It's pretty close to a proven fact that these dangerous experimental drugs being fraudulently pushed as “vaccines” do nothing to prevent or even slow the spread of this disease. Nothing.

If anything, they make it worse, by causing those with reduced symptoms and a sense of false security to be out spreading the disease, rather than staying at home, sick.

You want sane people to risk our health, and even our very lives, by being injected with this poisonous shit, to pander to your cowardly and irrational fears. Fuck you very much.

but if the SC rules that a female must gestate & give birth, or risk punishment or worse - death ... then all's good.

right?

The SC will rule that the federal government should not be involved.

States will then do the will of the people in the state and determine if they can have an abortion.

From what I have read, more than 30 states will allow it with little or no restriction.

Again, the Constitution is not a suicide pact.

Repeating a lie does not make it true.

Once again…

No one has ever credibly tried to claim that it is.

It is, however, the highest law in this nation.

The only creatures that ever try to make and argument based on “The Constitution is not a suicide pact” are criminals and tyrants that do not want the law to be obeyed, that do not want the rights to be protected that the Constitution affirms. Enemies of America, and enemies of the American people. Your kind.

What do you really think you are accomplishing by repeating this kwanzaa other than to prove that I was right about what I said about it and you in response to the first time you said it?

ight... so essentially, how many more people are you willing to kill to adhere to the constitution?

How many people are you willing to kill, in order to impose the tyranny that you so much desire?

I doubt there is any limit.

I believe that you would happily kill everyone on Earth, except yourself and one other person, if you could, just to be able to have power over that one other person.

You've made it more than clear enough that human lives, and human rights hold no value whatsoever for you. You openly support the brutal murder of thousands of innocent children's every day, denying their very humanity.

You are truly an evil, murderous, soulless subhuman piece of shit—as extreme an example of such as is known to exist.

No it is 0.00085% per the CDC or 85 per 100,000 people.

Why do you think the dishonorable Sotomayor had to lie in front of her fellow SCOTUS judges when she claimed 100,000 children are hospitalized from Corona?

It's because only 3,700 were actually hospitalized, and they must exaggerate the threat to take Unconstitutional Power!

And anyone has to know that whatever the CDC will admit, the truth is more damning than that.

Last edited:
The Vax created Omicron and is spreading Corona.

That's rather nonsensical. The VAX is an obsolete compute platform, first manufactured in the 1970s by Digital Electric Corporation (DEC) as a successor to their PDP-11 platform.

It was highly successful, and in wide use for several decades, but I think it was around 2005 that Hewlett Packard (which, by then owned all the intellectual properties of the now-defunct DEC) stopped manufacturing the VAX. That was long before COVID-1984.

And again that's not a consensus since this is still very new to us. How does one prove that you are less likely to get covid from a vaxed person than an unvaxed person? All we really know for certain is you can.
Well, we know this because 98% of the people who die of Covid now are the unvaxed... that's how we know it works.

It's pretty close to a proven fact that these dangerous experimental drugs being fraudulently pushed as “vaccines” do nothing to prevent or even slow the spread of this disease. Nothing.

I'm reasonably sure that Vaccines are more effective than Mormon Magic Underwear.

What do you really think you are accomplishing by repeating this kwanzaa other than to prove that I was right about what I said about it and you in response to the first time you said it?

Because- again- to let thousands of people die because of a foolish adherence to constitutional literalism is silly. If you really want to go the route of the Founding Slave Rapists, we should bleed you when you get sick.

Nothing we are doing to prevent this disease ever should have become a political issue or a cultural one.

You believe in Evolution so why not let Evolution take it's course and let humans adapt and overcome it like they have everything else?

Most likely because Incel Joe recognizes itself as the sort of detritus that natural selection tends to weed out.

Why all of a sudden is it necessary to worship Science and Technology and make them gods and masters over us?

Keep in mind that the “science” in which Incel Joe believes is the same “science” that supports the claim that Bruce Jenner is a woman. Nothing to do with what sane people recognize as genuine science, other than, in many instances, being the most possible exact opposite thereof. And that is the “science” by which Incel Joe and its kind want to rule over us.

Last edited:
Because- again- to let thousands of people die because of a foolish adherence to constitutional literalism is silly.

To engage in such absurd levels of hyperbole, in order to undermine the rule of law and common sense, is far more silly than what you are trying to claim my position to me.

It is the violations which you demand that will kill people, and in the process, destroy the lives of those that it does not kill outright.

Not that anyone believes that you give a shit about human life. You've made it absolutely clear that you are quite willi9nbg to see as many humans die or suffer as possible, so long as it supports the depraved agenda that you seek. You only claim to care about human life when you think that doping so supports your agenda.

Nothing we are doing to prevent this disease ever should have become a political issue or a cultural one.

It's your side that created this hoax, for no other purpose than to exploit it for malevolent cultural and political purposes. Your side only ever argues that it should not “have become a political issue or a cultural one” as an attempt to discredit those who push back against it and the abuses that have been perpetrated against us in the name thereof.

Last edited:

Once infected, vaccinated people seem to transmit COVID similarly to unvaccinated people; there’s no reason to suspect the same isn’t true for children, the youngest of whom are still not eligible for COVID shots. And yet many vaccinated people are walking around this holiday season thinking their immunizations are force fields that not only protect them, but also shield vulnerable loved ones. They are not.

A commentary accompanying the article grimly concluded, “[T]his study unfortunately also highlights that the vaccine effect on reducing transmission is minimal in the context of [Delta] variant circulation.”

A much larger study of 146,243 adult contacts—about two thirds within households—of 108,498 adult index cases in the U.K. was posted as a preprint. Those newly vaccinated by Pfizer or AstraZeneca started out half and three-quarters as likely as unvaccinated index cases to transmit COVID, respectively.

That sounds reassuring until you consider that the transmission rate of an unvaccinated person in this study was 46 percent: a coin flip. The transmission rate to contacts of freshly vaccinated people was about one in four, the same rate found by the authors of the Lancet study. Yet by three and a half months post vaccination, recipients of the Astra Zeneca vaccine were already as likely to transmit Delta to a contact as an unvaccinated person and a recipient of the Pfizer vaccine was about 80 percent as likely, and moving in the direction of becoming as likely with more time.

And that infection rate is a big problem, because there could be a lot more infected vaccinated people out there than we think. The official estimates at the beginning of October were that the unvaccinated were five times likelier to get infected than the vaccinated. But we don’t have a great handle on the real number, because the CDC stopped tracking even most symptomatic breakthroughs in May. Vaccinated transmission may be helping drive surprising surges in the virus in communities with high vaccination rates like New England, the Navajo Nation, and Portugal, France, Ireland and other parts of Europe.

So the CDC stopped tracking this information in May which was seven months ago. I wonder why? In any case there is no way to prove your claim without many years of research. So to say vaccinations will slow down the spread greatly is disputed by other research.
The unconstitutional emergency standard intentionally excludes vaccinated people from
Testing, and that is strictly because of politics and bigotry against people of faith who typically oppose vaccination.

If you want politics out of the discussion, then leave the Federal Government out of your solution.
If you want culture out of the discussion, then don't bring different cultures into the discussion, and leave that discussion out of your solution.

Otherwise ... Deal with it ... :thup:

Last edited:
Keep in mind that the “science” in which @Incel Joe believes is the same “science” that supports the claim that Bruce Jenner is a woman. Nothing to do with what sane people recognize as genuine science, other than, in many instances, being the most possible exact opposite thereof. And that is the “science” by which @Incel Joe and its kind want to rule over us.

Gender Dysmorphism is a scientifically proven condition... Gee, I hope you aren't watching Jeopardy! this week, your brain would implode.

Oh, who am I kidding, you need a brain to watch Jeopardy!

To engage in such absurd levels of hyperbole, in order to undermine the rule of law and common sense, is far more silly than what you are trying to claim my position to me.

It is the violations which you demand that will kill people, and in the process, destroy the lives of those that it does not kill outright.

Not that anyone believes that you give a shit about human life. You've made it absolutely clear that you are quite willi9nbg to see as many humans die or suffer as possible, so long as it supports the depraved agenda that you seek. You only claim to care about human life when you think that doping so supports your agenda.

Oh, get real, guy, it's just a fucking shot. We've been making people get shots for decades. Nobody has died from the Vax, but we are still losing 2000 people a day to TRUMP PLAGUE.

It's your side that created this hoax, for no other purpose than to exploit it for malevolent cultural and political purposes. Your side only ever argues that it should not “have become a political issue or a cultural one” as an attempt to discredit those who push back against it and the abuses that have been perpetrated against us in the name thereof.

Guy, I wonder what you would have been like during World War II. "What the government wants to limit how much I drive AND ration sugar?"

We have vaccines, we have preventative measures... but you guys don't want to take them because "Freedom" or something.

But you are perfectly fine with the police executing black people for minor offenses or no offense at all.

My Body My Choice! Unless someone wants to destroy your life because you want to choose not to Allow something to be injected in to your body.

The alternative is to condemn an innocent child to certain death.

1641859836324.png

Forum List

Back