Supreme Court Fast Tracks OSHA/Mandate Case: Jan 7th

SweetSue92

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2018
USA
Here we go. Oral arguments Jan. 7th. For the Supreme Court, this is known as "Rocket Docket"--they acted well ahead of the Dec. 30th deadline.

They will hear arguments on the OSHA mandate and the health care worker mandate.

Time for them to slam the door shut on this bullshit.

This will sound hyperbolic but I'm serious: if they don't, our nation as founded is over. If the federal govt can demand you get injected with a medication as a condition of partaking in public life or working--individual rights are dead.

This is not even a close call, especially considering that the "vaccines" do not limit transmission. We are being forced to do this because greedy hospital administrators have for decades cut personnel and beds.

I believe we will find out if Roberts is a Globalist or not on this one. The case is clear cut. OSHA is trying to create laws via the 4th tier of gov't. Without so much as a by your leave from Congress. Even if this was a passed law by Congress it should be challenged via the Bill of Rights.

If the allow this over reach. This country will eventually be at War with itself. I hope they understand this.

I believe we will find out if Roberts is a Globalist or not on this one. The case is clear cut. OSHA is trying to create laws via the 4th tier of gov't. Without so much as a by your leave from Congress. Even if this was a passed law by Congress it should be challenged via the Bill of Rights.

If the allow this over reach. This country will eventually be at War with itself. I hope they understand this.

Agree with this 100%. I will even go one further and say not only passed by law, but even if we were dealing with a truly horrid scourge like Ebola--though God knows, the temptation to DEMAND vaccines, esp if sterilizing, would be urgent at that point. But we are not dealing with any of that here. We are dealing with clearly non-sterilizing vaccines and a virus that is weakening as I type this. A virus that even WITHOUT vaccines or treatments is survivable by like 98-99% of people.

If the SC cannot manage to strike down this clearly unconstitutional law under these circumstances, as I said, this nation as founded is over. Let the chips then fall.

Agree with this 100%. I will even go one further and say not only passed by law, but even if we were dealing with a truly horrid scourge like Ebola--though God knows, the temptation to DEMAND vaccines, esp if sterilizing, would be urgent at that point. But we are not dealing with any of that here. We are dealing with clearly non-sterilizing vaccines and a virus that is weakening as I type this. A virus that even WITHOUT vaccines or treatments is survivable by like 98-99% of people.

If the SC cannot manage to strike down this clearly unconstitutional law under these circumstances, as I said, this nation as founded is over. Let the chips then fall.
Very deadly viruses kill themselves off. They kill the host quickly and lessens the chance of spread. If these ignorant assholes like Fau Chi keep playing GOD with Genetics they will eventually release a planet killing virus from hell.

Gain of Function research is akin to BIOLOGICAL WARFARE.........which DARPA was funding in Wuhan. Our corrupt gov't went to Wuhan because it wasn't allowed here for GOOD REASON. They should be tried for it and put in prison. ECO HEALTH ALLIANCE raided and all information put under a microscope with proctology exams for these assholes. It's pretty clear these assholes in Wuhan let this crap escape and kill millions.

Then we go to the cheap drugs that the media and Gov't has condemned even though it worked VERY WELL IN OTHER COUNTRIES.

When they will basically kill for money like we saw here in covid.........we are pretty much done already.

As usual, the right wing nutbags are squealing about our country ending as we know it, but in simpler terms, it's just them shouting "THE SKY IS FALLING" one more time.

As usual, the right wing nutbags are squealing about our country ending as we know it, but in simpler terms, it's just them shouting "THE SKY IS FALLING" one more time.
If you say we have to show papers to go eat like Europe is doing now over a BS vaccine when you refuse to show it to vote............yeah this county is about to end........

The courts were corrupted long long time ago. It starts in law school.

They will uphold the mandates.

It is a given.

.001 d.jpg

It is part of the larger agenda.

You do it over climate change, fine.

We do it over the Constitution being shredded, meh.

Right, we know.

In this case, they're doing it over an exaggerated cold/flu bug with a 99.7%+ and increasing recovery rate.

The sky is falling, and to stop it from falling, we all have to wear these stupid, useless masks, and let them inject us with dangerous experimental drugs. And when we object, when we push back, they accuse us of fearmongering.

Modern LIbEralism truly is a mental disease.

Here we go. Oral arguments Jan. 7th. For the Supreme Court, this is known as "Rocket Docket"--they acted well ahead of the Dec. 30th deadline.

They will hear arguments on the OSHA mandate and the health care worker mandate.

I don't know why you people insist that the pandemic lingers on. Look at inflation and know it's all unvaccinated fault.

Good news. Should put it to bed for good

Forum List

Back