Supreme Court Fast Tracks OSHA/Mandate Case: Jan 7th

But…but…but…their shots won’t work if you don’t get yours. The shots are for an unknown purpose and dont prevent infection nor the passing on of infection but the virtue signaling compliance is necessary for safe feelings of libbies
Hey! You said that well!

LMAO. Oh so you are a special office guy getting paper cuts........Wow..........You are a legend in your own mind...........You Trust Gov't which makes you freaking stupid these days......

And you traveling around the world going to meetings makes you BRAVE........

bwahahahahahaha

BOHICA bitch. lmao
Here ya go bitch. Be scared. Be very scared.

9C66EEA5-1B2F-4240-AD23-CE6E3A6BF8D5.jpeg

Show us one FEDERALLY mandated vax.....

The VAX was not developed or mandated by the military. It was a computer platform developed by a private company, Digital Equipment Corporation (DEC), as a successor to their PDP-11 line.

DEC was eventually bought out by another company, which was bought out by another company, and so on, finally leading to Hewlett Packard (HP) owning what was left of DEC, including the rights to the VAX line. HP stopped manufacturing VAXes about a decade and a half ago.

There is precedent for what Biden is do, OSHA didn't start till 1970. OSHA is a federal program.

Public heath trumps Indiv. Health
OSHA can NOT dictate anything to “solve a problem” that does not ORIGINATE in the workplace. Since the China Flu certainly didn’t originate in an American workplace, this is going nowhere.

Here ya go bitch. Be scared. Be very scared.

View attachment 579005
Since YOU are the one crying that EVERYBODY has to take the jab so YOU feel safe, it seems that you are the true little bitch here. Guys like you hid at home “working” when a lot of us were still actually going to work to make the stuff you hoarders were cleaning off the shelves.

Since YOU are the one crying that EVERYBODY has to take the jab so YOU feel safe, it seems that you are the true little bitch here. Guys like you hid at home “working” when a lot of us were still actually going to work to make the stuff you hoarders were cleaning off the shelves.
Hey, they can stay under their beds for the rest of their lives, as far as I'm concerned. When they're out in the world, they're taking up air that can be better used by real people.

I never stopped going into the office. Senior executives are onsite in most companies. Rank and file workers are indeed working from home. Regardless I am not scared of a vaccine nor science. Can’t say the same of you.

I never stopped going into the office. Senior executives are onsite in most companies. Rank and file workers are indeed working from home. Regardless I am not scared of a vaccine nor science. Can’t say the same of you.
You’re the coward trying to get others to do something so YOU feel safe. That’s not science. That’s fear. Projecting your cowardice. Typical leftist.

Forum List

Back