Supreme Court: Coach Can Pray on the Sidelines. Ruling 6-3

Status
Not open for further replies.
They all said that Roe versus Wade was settled precedent. Didn't you watch the hearings.

And so it was. That was factual. So was Brown v. Board of Education at one point. So were many other cases, before they were overturned.

And so it was. That was factual. So was Brown v. Board of Education at one point. So were many other cases, before they were overturned.
Four of them were asked in their confirmation if they would overturn it.

Not only did none of them say yes, none of them even criticized it. They mostly made a big show of respecting precedence.

All four overturned it at the first opportunity.

You know they deceived everyone. You applaud them for it. Admit it. own it.

You think they were justified in deceiving Congress and the American public, because their cause is righteous.

Why so shy? Surely you don't think you are fooling anyone.

Can't wait for the first coach to pray to Muslim, Satan, Jewish or other non-white authoritarian right approves one to reach the white supreme court of fuckups.

Again I can only imagine this bothers you bc it's a projection of how much Christian prayer bothers you.

Not only did none of them say yes, none of them even criticized it. They mostly made a big show of respecting precedence.

You think they were justified in deceiving Congress and the American public, because their cause is righteous.

You're lying.

Coney Barrett

Kavanaugh, saying it's precedence. And Casey makes it moreso. He does NOT say he would NOT overturn it.

Gorsuch, basically saying precedence is important. He denies that it has "super-precedence".

What you are seeing here is that people are refusing to dance to your tune anymore. You can adjust or cry about it. Your choice.

I live in Michigan. Highly, highly Muslim heavy community. I believe it's the highest outside of the Middle East or some-such
Ah, ok. Well then that shouldn’t be a problem for you guys if Muslims want to practice their faith in front of students.

Good to know.

How is that projection?

I asked you if you would be ok with people of other religious faiths doing similar things and you didn’t respond to me.

The question/declaration itself is a presumption, especially this one: "I can't wait for the Muslims to start praying". Just so strange that we're supposed to be bothered by this (like secularists are).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back