Supreme Court: Coach Can Pray on the Sidelines. Ruling 6-3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right, easier for me, I am an adult making my own way.

I am not a child on a sports team worrying about my playtime or popularity, or a child in a classroom feeling ostracized.

True, the gay and trans grooming in classrooms does force innocent children to participate in the perversions through peer pressure.

Oh wait, you support THAT.

I don't go to a school where they have turned "prayer time" into religious teaching, which is what is now going to happen.

What?

:lol:

You Nazis are insane with you fantasies.

A coach prayed, you want to outlaw religion (at least Christianity - Islam is cool with you). But the SCOTUS restored the 1st amendment, now you have a sadz.

It just doesn't belong on the grounds, led by a school employee.

You keep telling this lie, what do you mean "led?"

Yes, that is what I think. And I bet it would pretty easy to find a praying Christian who agrees with me. You know this. Is that Christian trying to silence Christians? Of course not. Me, either.

You're a fanatic.

We have a Bill of Rights to protect against those like you.

Hasn't quite kept the religmo's off my front porch, out of our pledge of allegiance, or out of our judicial system FF

~S~
We live about a mile away from a Jehovahs Witness complex
Occasionally they will knock on our front door
I don’t answer
Once they left a pamphlet with an illiterate message
I mailed it back to them telling them NOT to harass us

Problem solved

What school district is that exactly?

Oh look, a Nazi is going to lie to us - how fun.

{
Outrageous as it may seem, on November 17, 2005, the ultra-liberal 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals upheld a lower court ruling that allows California public schools to teach pro-Islamic lessons that include reciting Muslim prayers aloud, praising Allah, professing as true that the Holy Quran is God’s word and taking an Arabic name for two full weeks.

The case (Eklund v. Byrun Union School District, District Court Number 02-03004, Appellate Number 04-15032) began when a group of parents sued against pro-Islamic lessons in California’s public school curriculum. They argued that the government was promoting Islam, but a Sacramento federal judge, appointed by Bill Clinton, ruled against them saying the state was merely teaching kids about another culture.}

Oh look, a Nazi is going to lie to us - how fun.

{
Outrageous as it may seem, on November 17, 2005, the ultra-liberal 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals upheld a lower court ruling that allows California public schools to teach pro-Islamic lessons that include reciting Muslim prayers aloud, praising Allah, professing as true that the Holy Quran is God’s word and taking an Arabic name for two full weeks.

The case (Eklund v. Byrun Union School District, District Court Number 02-03004, Appellate Number 04-15032) began when a group of parents sued against pro-Islamic lessons in California’s public school curriculum. They argued that the government was promoting Islam, but a Sacramento federal judge, appointed by Bill Clinton, ruled against them saying the state was merely teaching kids about another culture.}

Does the ruling still stand?

This is no longer 2005

Four of them were asked in their confirmation if they would overturn it.

Which they refused to answer

Not only did none of them say yes, none of them even criticized it. They mostly made a big show of respecting precedence.

Of course they didn't say "yes." No competent jurist comments on how they will rule prior to the hearing.

All four overturned it at the first opportunity.

They followed the United States Constitution - which you reject.

You know they deceived everyone. You applaud them for it. Admit it. own it.

Deceived in what way?

You Nazis were shrieking from the start that Barrett would oppose Roe.

You knew full well that Roe was an unconstitutional law and that honest justices would repeal it.

You think they were justified in deceiving Congress and the American public, because their cause is righteous.

You Nazis think you're clever with this angle - you're not.

Why so shy? Surely you don't think you are fooling anyone.

You Nazis are fools, but you knew that there were those who support the Constitution (which you so bitterly hate) on the court.

Second Restored, First Restored, Law fabricated by SCOTUS repealed.

Greatest Supreme Court In HISTORY?

Yep, I'd say so.

When Roe went down, democrats reacted the same as.. WELL DEMOCRATS reacted when Dred Scott went down...

{
Justice Antonin Scalia made the comparison between Planned Parenthood v. Casey (1992) and Dred Scott in an effort to see Roe v. Wade overturned:

Dred Scott ... rested upon the concept of "substantive due process" that the Court praises and employs today. Indeed, Dred Scott was very possibly the first application of substantive due process in the Supreme Court, the original precedent for... Roe v. Wade.[52]}

Ah, ok. Well then that shouldn’t be a problem for you guys if Muslims want to practice their faith in front of students.

They already do, and non-Muslims are forced by Public Schools to join in.

Good to know.

{Thomas More Law Center filed the lawsuit on behalf of John and Melissa Wood. They accuse La Plata High School in Maryland of subjecting their teenage daughter to Islamic indoctrination and propaganda. And when Mr. Wood complained – the school banned him from campus.}

We live about a mile away from a Jehovahs Witness complex
Occasionally they will knock on our front door
I don’t answer
Once they left a pamphlet with an illiterate message
I mailed it back to them telling them NOT to harass us

Problem solved

You didn't go burn down their Kingdom Hall?

What kind of two bit democrat are you?

There really isn't too much difference between all the flavors of Christianity
Catholics believe that the bread and wine is ACTUALLY the body and blood of Christ

Most other denominations think it merely REPRESENTS those things

The question/declaration itself is a presumption, especially this one: "I can't wait for the Muslims to start praying". Just so strange that we're supposed to be bothered by this (like secularists are).
So you wouldn’t be bothered by Muslims, Satanists, or Wicans doing something similar in front of school children?

How about you just answer the question this time?

They already do, and non-Muslims are forced by Public Schools to join in.

{Thomas More Law Center filed the lawsuit on behalf of John and Melissa Wood. They accuse La Plata High School in Maryland of subjecting their teenage daughter to Islamic indoctrination and propaganda. And when Mr. Wood complained – the school banned him from campus.}

That’s from 2016. What happened with that lawsuit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back