Supreme Court Begins Hearing On Trump's Removal From The Colorado Ballot

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Alright, now this is WAY past ridiculous. All this legal stuff doesn't need to be postponed until after the election, it needs to be dismissed.

Alright, now this is WAY past ridiculous. All this legal stuff doesn't need to be postponed until after the election, it needs to be dismissed.

Yeah. I don’t instinctively trust the impressions of “reporters,” so consider this “qualified” but:

It is claimed that the Justices appeared “skeptical” of the Colorado Supreme Court ruling.

Even the sometimes disappointing Justice Amy appeared skeptical , I read.

Maybe I missed it, but I thought one of the main reasons why Trump should not be removed from any ballot under the 14th Amendment is that he has never been charged or convicted of insurrection in any court of law. It's called Due Process, and I don't see how anyone can be denied any of their civil rights without DP. And yet I have not read anything about that objection. IOW, politics should not trump justice. The Colorado SC may believe Trump was guilty of insurrection, but was a legal trial conducted where the rules of evidence was observed and adhered to? I don't think so.

Forum List

Back