Trump won Iowa with the largest margin ever for a non-incumbent AND broke other records... yet Colorado wants him off the ballot

"Basket of deplorables" comes to mind. Also the disparaging way Biden refers to "MAGA republicans".
Neither of which, obviously, are the hyperbolic "evil" or "enemy".

Nor do I see a lot of Dems saying that Biden was sent by God to save America from Satan. Nor do I see a bunch of phony Christians selling their soul to Biden.

I don't expect you people to admit anything, but the deflection becomes tedious.

The OP should stop hyperventilating. Trump will be on all state ballots should he win the Repub nomination..

Nor do I see a lot of Dems saying that Biden was sent by God to save America from Satan. Nor do I see a bunch of phony Christians selling their soul to Biden.

I don't expect you people to admit anything, but the deflection becomes tedious.
Take your semantic bullshit back to preschool. Maybe your peers there will buy it.

you sure wont admit you side with people that want to allow a mother to murder her child or people that wabt to cut the dicks off of little boys,,
and dont get me started on the pedos ion your side,,

you sure wont admit you side with people that want to allow a mother to murder her child or people that wabt to cut the dicks off of little boys,,
and dont get me started on the pedos ion your side,,
They don't think those issues are important AND hope that we won't either! (good luck with that one!)
Only being in power over others is important to dimrats

Trump won Iowa with the largest margin ever for a non-incumbent AND broke other records​

Iowa had a 14% turnout among registered Republicans and half of them voted for someone other than Trump, so keep pretending that whopping 7% he won makes him this really awesome popular guy. I suppose you'll need some new excuse to scream fraud when he loses again.

why are you trying to make it about you??
I specifically said you side with them,,

but sure go ahead and ignore it to make your false narrative,,
we're ignorant of the lefts politics?

ha ha... We WISH

We wish we were ignorant BECAUSE leftists are rare... that's what we wish.

In any case, it is not hard to u/stand their politics:

Murder children--check
Mutilate children--check
sexualize children--check

Iowa had a 14% turnout among registered Republicans and half of them voted for someone other than Trump, so keep pretending that whopping 7% he won makes him this really awesome popular guy. I suppose you'll need some new excuse to scream fraud when he loses again.
can't answer because I don't trust you or any other liberal to tell the

OMG OMG

TRUTH

something you all have a serious aversion to

youre just mad nikkie is getting her ass handed to her,,

we're ignorant of the lefts politics?

ha ha... We WISH

We wish we were ignorant BECAUSE leftists are rare... that's what we wish.

In any case, it is not hard to u/stand their politics:

Murder children--check
Mutilate children--check
sexualize children--check
and thats not even getting into what they are doing to womens spaces like sports and bathrooms,,

Forum List

Back