CDZ Support for Gay Marriage grows

Gay Marriage Around the World

Support for equality grows every year with a total of 30 countries legalising it so far. The number increases every year and the countries that are hostile seem to be places which are ruled by religious extremists .

This is backed up by polling which shows support at around 2 thirds in favour in Australia,US and up to 80% plus in Sweden.

I cant see this trend being reversed and can see the majority of nations having similar laws in the next decade.

In the spirit of all men being created equal should the US and EU countries take steps to encourage this ? What would you like to see ?

For myself I think it can be difficult to overturn prejudice and I dont really know whether the stick or carrot is the best way forward.
I think leading by example is the best way. The US allows gay marriage and society hasn't yet fallen apart. Any pressure would be seen negatively.

So shooting children full of hormones and other goodies is okay with you, eh? Feel the same when your 'poor hapless faggots' get pedophilia legalized? It's movement started by pedophiles, for pedophiles, but hey, as long as it's fashionable with Hollywood and sociopaths it must be okay.

It was never clear why the term "marriage" had to be adopted. It seems merely an attempt to appropriate language. Equal protections should have been enough. But, if the majority doesn't mind capitulating, it isn't very serious.
Still, equal protection must suffice now, and further campaigns to make special groups more equal than others will only serve to deepen the distrust and divides that exist in society.
In the US, marriage offers various legal rights and privileges. Secular governments should not be sanctioning marriage, that should be in the domain of religions, they should only sanction civil unions. Civil unions provide the rights of marriage without the introduction of any religion. If your church doesn't recognize gay marriage, they don't have to perform one, but that doesn't mean a gay couple can't get a tax break like other couples.
It's interesting that the only time some bring up separating Civil Marriages from so-called religious marriages is when a group they don't like gets legalized.....LEGALIZED....marriage.
You trust people to much to follow some document. You yourselves crap on the constitution document then think that people will follow these forced ways of acceptance forever. Mother nature has a way of interfering. Whether it is financial, economic, natural or man made disaster, the debts must even out at some point. And someone suffers.

Be pretend married. I just roll my eyes

well now - if someone wants to have a religious sanctioned marriage, it isn't legal unless it's licensed thru the state. unless that happens first -

then guess which one is pretend?

On a moral level same gender marriage is down there with incest marriage and underaged marriage.
Liberals demand that everyone lower their moral standards to theirs otherwise they will brand people as "homophobic".
Same gender marriage was never really about marriage, it is about attacking mainstream society.

i'll bet that silly reasoning of yours stops short of multiple marriages/divorces as being immoral.... right?

In the spirit of all men being created equal should the US and EU countries take steps to encourage this ? What would you like to see ?.

not all of us believe everyone was created equal. Moreover, many of us believe that sexuality, Gino or Herero should be a PRIVATE matter, not a public one.

On a moral level same gender marriage is down there with incest marriage and underaged marriage.
Liberals demand that everyone lower their moral standards to theirs otherwise they will brand people as "homophobic".
Same gender marriage was never really about marriage, it is about attacking mainstream society.

i'll bet that silly reasoning of yours stops short of multiple marriages/divorces as being immoral.... right?
Thats a great point. Trump "christians" have lost the right to lecture on morality.

In the spirit of all men being created equal should the US and EU countries take steps to encourage this ? What would you like to see ?.

not all of us believe everyone was created equal. Moreover, many of us believe that sexuality, Gino or Herero should be a PRIVATE matter, not a public one.
Marriage is a very public event though.

Not necessarily. My wife and I got married 5+ years ago. Unless you were directly involved in or attending the wedding, you would never have known it was going on. There were no public notices. No newspaper announcements. We got our license directly from the town clerk. There were no limousines. We held the reception in the back of the restaurant while normal service went on out front.

Not necessarily. My wife and I got married 5+ years ago. Unless you were directly involved in or attending the wedding, you would never have known it was going on. There were no public notices. No newspaper announcements. We got our license directly from the town clerk. There were no limousines. We held the reception in the back of the restaurant while normal service went on out front.
We got married on the beach in Key West by the hotel manager. The photographer was our witness and we went for a meal at Kellys afterwards. But we had a reception for family and friends when we got home.
In the Uk the churches and chapels wont marry you unless you attend regularly. Banns are announced weeks in advance and the church doors stay open and anyone can attend. The week after your pictures appear in the local paper. Its very much a public event .

We got married on the beach in Key West by the hotel manager. The photographer was our witness and we went for a meal at Kellys afterwards. But we had a reception for family and friends when we got home.
In the Uk the churches and chapels wont marry you unless you attend regularly. Banns are announced weeks in advance and the church doors stay open and anyone can attend. The week after your pictures appear in the local paper. Its very much a public event .
Do you have to use a church there? Because you don't here...my wife and I were married by a judge.

Thats a great point. Trump "christians" have lost the right to lecture on morality.
One of the interesting things about the psychotic left wing bigots is that they loath harmless Christians whilst they embrace the genocidal Islamic hate and violence.

Do you have to use a church there? Because you don't here...my wife and I were married by a judge.

No, the licensing laws changed a few years back. All sorts of places got a license to conduct weddings. Hotels,castles, football grounds.

Ive only been to second or third weddings at those venues though.

We got married a couple of months after meeting and most places are booked up a year or two in advance. The Keys suited us fine although the wife had a hankering for being married by Elvis in Vegas.

Support for equality grows every year with a total of 30 countries legalising it so far. The number increases every year and the countries that are hostile seem to be places which are ruled by religious extremists .

This is backed up by polling which shows support at around 2 thirds in favour in Australia,US and up to 80% plus in Sweden.

I cant see this trend being reversed and can see the majority of nations having similar laws in the next decade.

In the spirit of all men being created equal should the US and EU countries take steps to encourage this ? What would you like to see ?

For myself I think it can be difficult to overturn prejudice and I dont really know whether the stick or carrot is the best way forward.
I think leading by example is the best way. The US allows gay marriage and society hasn't yet fallen apart. Any pressure would be seen negatively.

So shooting children full of hormones and other goodies is okay with you, eh? Feel the same when your 'poor hapless faggots' get pedophilia legalized? It's movement started by pedophiles, for pedophiles, but hey, as long as it's fashionable with Hollywood and sociopaths it must be okay.
I have no idea what you think the connection is between gay marriage and "shooting children full of hormones and other goodies"??

I don't think gays are any more subject to pedophilia than heteros. Catholic priests that have been caught appeared to prey on both boys and girls.

"Hollywood and sociopaths" may want to legitimize pedophilia but it will never happen in your lifetime so don't sweat it.

I have no idea what you think the connection is between gay marriage and "shooting children full of hormones and other goodies"??

That's because you're a sicko who doesn't like addressing the obvious.

I don't think gays are any more subject to pedophilia than heteros.

Well, you don't think at all, then; they commit rapes of children in far higher numbers than their percentage of the population would warrant.

Catholic priests that have been caught appeared to prey on both boys and girls.

Actually over 805 of them raped exclusively boys. Again you just like to help faggots peddle fake news.

"Hollywood and sociopaths" may want to legitimize pedophilia but it will never happen in your lifetime so don't sweat it.

Sure, because you said so, the guy who apparently likes to play Stupid about the facts.In the meantime, you Pedo-Friendies can cheer your successes like the sick shit you're inflicting on this kid, but hey, it's 'in the privacy of his home', which is also apparently makes it fine with Libertarians and right wingers as well.

Anne Georgulas | LifeSite

Yes, this should make you feel all 'progressive n stuff', right?

Last edited:

Well, you don't think at all, then; they commit rapes of children in far higher numbers than their percentage of the population would warrant.

Actually over 805 of them raped exclusively boys. Again you just like to help faggots peddle fake news.

Sure, because you said so, the guy who apparently likes to play Stupid about the facts.In the meantime, you Pedo-Friendies can cheer your successes like the sick shit you're inflicting on this kid, but hey, it's 'in the privacy of his home', which is also apparently makes it fine with Libertarians and right wingers as well.

You sir are uninformed. Below is my evidence, please feel free to share yours.

MYTH # 1
Gay men molest children at far higher rates than heterosexuals.

THE ARGUMENT
Depicting gay men as a threat to children may be the single most potent weapon for stoking public fears about homosexuality — and for winning elections and referenda, as Anita Bryant found out during her successful 1977 campaign to overturn a Dade County, Fla., ordinance barring discrimination against gay people. Discredited psychologist Paul Cameron, the most ubiquitous purveyor of anti-gay junk science, has been a major promoter of this myth. Despite having been debunked repeatedly and very publicly, Cameron's work is still widely relied upon by anti-gay organizations, although many no longer quote him by name. Others have cited a group called the American College of Pediatricians (ACPeds) to claim, as Tony Perkins of the Family Research Council did in November 2010, that "the research is overwhelming that homosexuality poses a [molestation] danger to children." A related myth is that same-sex parents will molest their children.

THE FACTS
According to the American Psychological Association, children are not more likely to be molested by LGBT parents or their LGBT friends or acquaintances. Gregory Herek, a professor at the University of California, Davis, who is one of the nation's leading researchers on prejudice against sexual minorities, reviewed a series of studies and found no evidence that gay men molest children at higher rates than heterosexual men.​

You sir are uninformed. Below is my evidence, please feel free to share yours.

MYTH # 1
Gay men molest children at far higher rates than heterosexuals.

THE ARGUMENT
Depicting gay men as a threat to children may be the single most potent weapon for stoking public fears about homosexuality — and for winning elections and referenda, as Anita Bryant found out during her successful 1977 campaign to overturn a Dade County, Fla., ordinance barring discrimination against gay people. Discredited psychologist Paul Cameron, the most ubiquitous purveyor of anti-gay junk science, has been a major promoter of this myth. Despite having been debunked repeatedly and very publicly, Cameron's work is still widely relied upon by anti-gay organizations, although many no longer quote him by name. Others have cited a group called the American College of Pediatricians (ACPeds) to claim, as Tony Perkins of the Family Research Council did in November 2010, that "the research is overwhelming that homosexuality poses a [molestation] danger to children." A related myth is that same-sex parents will molest their children.

THE FACTS
According to the American Psychological Association, children are not more likely to be molested by LGBT parents or their LGBT friends or acquaintances. Gregory Herek, a professor at the University of California, Davis, who is one of the nation's leading researchers on prejudice against sexual minorities, reviewed a series of studies and found no evidence that gay men molest children at higher rates than heterosexual men.​

So some faggots with professional degrees published some fake 'science', and you think they can sell it as 'evidence'? lol that's funny. So why do 'Gay Rights' advocates deny their 'movement' was founded by a pedophile and pedophile gangs like NAMBLA were founding organizations in the ILGA, if they're not ashamed of being pedophiles and endorsing pedophiles as 'oppressed victims'? You sickos are a joke, and too bad for you fewer and fewer people are suckered by the bullshit you're spreading. You can't hlep yourselves, you hang yourselves weekly with some disgusting crap or other, like injecting 6 year old kids with hormones to feed your fetishes.

Forum List

Back