Supply Side: The Theft That Keeps on Taking?

Do Republicans support agriculture industry subsidies? YES.

some do for political reasons but generally Republicans are far more conservative than Democrats and so don't support them. But don't forget political reasons matter since elections are decided by the flip floping independents.

A child would know this yet it has to be explained to you. What does that tell you?
It tells me that you're a retard in denial of reality... for "political reasons."

some [Republicans support ag. subsidies] for political reasons but generally Republicans are far more conservative than Democrats and so don't support them. But don't forget political reasons matter since elections are decided by the flip floping independents.
Says the retarded apologist for Republican branded Keynesianism.

dear, what is Republican branded keynesianism????
*Taking hold of your chubby little hand while bringing out the crayons*

Little Pumpkin, "Republican branded Keynesianism" is Keynesian economics specially formulated and presented for the consumption of myopic retards whose thoughts are informed exclusively by Republican party dogma.

The crayons aren't for eating.

"Republican branded Keynesianism" is Keynesian economics specially formulated and presented for the consumption of myopic retards whose thoughts are informed exclusively by Republican party dogma.

can the the idiot liberal present his best example???

EdwardBaiamonte, post: 10960806, member: 34008"]
"Republican branded Keynesianism" is Keynesian economics specially formulated and presented for the consumption of myopic retards whose thoughts are informed exclusively by Republican party dogma.
can the the idiot liberal present his best example???
I have no idea who you think you're addressing Pumpkin, but I already presented a handful of serviceable examples for you.

I'm not convinced an "idiot liberal" could present you with even one--they think "trickle down" economics is supply-side economics, they think free market capitalism promotes coercive monopolies, they think regulatory capture and rent-seeking behavior can be solved with more regulation... but then, they're idiots... just like you.

but I already presented a handful of serviceable examples for you.

dear we are not asking for a handful but rather the best example to clarify what you are talking about. How will you learn if you are afriad to try??

--they think "trickle down" economics is supply-side economics,.

if not explain why not or admit with your silence or attempts to change subject that as a typical liberal you lack the IQ to defend what you assert.[/QUOTE]

--they think "trickle down" economics is supply-side economics,.

if not explain why not or admit with your silence or attempts to change subject that as a typical liberal you lack the IQ to defend what you assert.
Supply-side economics acknowledges the reality that demand is meaningless and impotent (and potentially destructive) in the face of scarcity. While demand is inherent to all economies, the presence of valuable goods and services is not. Supply makes demand meaningful. Barriers to creating "supply" undermines the function of "demand" in an economy.

Trickle-down economics is wealth redistribution to the already wealthy; premised upon the notion that afterward, this redistributed wealth would show up broadly distributed, as the wealthy would by some undisclosed necessity, create a greater "supply" to be the object of "demand." It presumes that supplying wealth to create a glut of "investment opportunities" is something other than stimulating a demand for products of questionable, and loosely vetted value. It is Keynesian in its approach from demand, and it is Keynesian in the way it disregards the nature of a stimulus in its valuation to the economy.

Last edited:
Supply-side economics acknowledges the reality that demand is meaningless and impotent (and potentially destructive) in the face of scarcity..

100% stupidity. there is always scarcity. People always demand more food clothing and shelter than they can afford because resources are scarce an demand is unlimited.

that afterward, this redistributed wealth would show up broadly distributed,.

of course it would you perfect and total idiotic liberal. For Steve Jobs to end up with $15 billion he had to broadly distribute $400 billion in iphone wealth.

Do you understand now??

Supply-side economics acknowledges the reality that demand is meaningless and impotent (and potentially destructive) in the face of scarcity..

100% stupidity. there is always scarcity. People always demand more food clothing and shelter than they can afford because resources are scarce an demand is unlimited.
That's what I said, retard.

trickle down presumes that supplying wealth to create a glut of "investment opportunities" is something other than stimulating a demand for products of questionable, and loosely vetted value.

1) capitalism does not supply wealth to the rich it lets them keep their wealth or private property

2) demand for products of little value can't be purchased unless you expand the money supply. Do you know the differene between monetary policy and fiscal policy.

that afterward, this redistributed wealth would show up broadly distributed,.

of course it would you perfect and total idiotic liberal. For Steve Jobs to end up with $15 billion he had to broadly distribute $400 billion in iphone wealth.

Do you understand now??
Oh. Steve was the beneficiary of wealth collected at gunpoint by the government? That's retarded delusion you're coming from?

That's what I said, retard.

no dear you said demand is meaningless in the face of scarcity. That would mean demand was always meaningless since there is always scarcity

trickle down presumes that supplying wealth to create a glut of "investment opportunities" is something other than stimulating a demand for products of questionable, and loosely vetted value.

1) capitalism does not supply wealth to the rich it lets them keep their wealth or private property
I've made no claim to the contrary, you brainless cretin.

2) demand for products of little value can't be purchased unless you expand the money supply. Do you know the differene between monetary policy and fiscal policy.
I do, you're wrong, and retarded.

Forum List

Back