Supply Side: The Theft That Keeps on Taking?

Supply-side economics acknowledges the reality that demand is meaningless and impotent (and potentially destructive) in the face of scarcity..

100% stupidity. there is always scarcity. People always demand more food clothing and shelter than they can afford because resources are scarce an demand is unlimited.
That's what I said, retard.

no dear you said demand is meaningless in the face of scarcity.
And it is.
That would mean demand was always meaningless since there is always scarcity
No, there isn't.

I've made no claim to the contrary, you brainless cretin.

trickle down presumes that supplying wealth to create a glut of "investment opportunities"

so how is the wealth supplied to create a glut of investment opportunities??

. Steve was the beneficiary of wealth collected at gunpoint by the government?

His wealth came from selling iphones!!!!
I never said otherwise, you fatuous sense embargo

See why we say slow??
Yes. You lack the brain power to speak and sit at the same time.
l never had a problem with supply-side economics, idiot.

so now you support supply side economics??

See why we say slow??

oh so you just write unintelligble gibberish?

this is support for supply side economics: ???
Trickle-down economics is wealth redistribution to the already wealthy;.

See why we say slow??

oh so you just write unintelligble gibberish?

this is support for supply side economics: ???
Trickle-down economics is wealth redistribution to the already wealthy;.
Trickle-down economics is not supply-side economics; it's Keynesian economics branded for Republicans whose thoughts are informed solely by party dogma.

how is that possible???
Pitchforks!!!
"If we don’t do something to fix the glaring inequities in this economy, the pitchforks are going to come for us. No society can sustain this kind of rising inequality. In fact, there is no example in human history where wealth accumulated like this and the pitchforks didn’t eventually come out. You show me a highly unequal society, and I will show you a police state. Or an uprising. There are no counterexamples. None. It’s not if, it’s when."

Read more: The Pitchforks Are Coming For Us Plutocrats - Nick Hanauer - POLITICO Magazine

how is that possible???
Pitchforks!!!
"If we don’t do something to fix the glaring inequities in this economy, the pitchforks are going to come for us. No society can sustain this kind of rising inequality. In fact, there is no example in human history where wealth accumulated like this and the pitchforks didn’t eventually come out. You show me a highly unequal society, and I will show you a police state. Or an uprising. There are no counterexamples. None. It’s not if, it’s when."

Read more: The Pitchforks Are Coming For Us Plutocrats - Nick Hanauer - POLITICO Magazine

dear, you said supply and demand had nothing to do with capitalism. I asked, how is that possible and you changed the subject probably because as a liberal you are too stupid to know what the subject is??

I've made no claim to the contrary, you brainless cretin.

trickle down presumes that supplying wealth to create a glut of "investment opportunities"

so how is the wealth supplied to create a glut of investment opportunities??
Bailouts, but also special tax exemptions, subsidies, exclusive low interest loans, and exclusive access to resources at below market rates, to name but a handful.

New Topics

Forum List

Back