Supermajority Of Americans Feel Biden has Botched Afghanistan.

Politically, this means NOTHING.

Did Reagan lose the 1984 election because of the Marines killed in Lebanon?

Did Clinton lose in 1996 because of military loses in Somalia?

Did G.W. Bush lose in 2004 because of 9/11?

I agree that Biden totally screwed up. When it became apparent that Kabul was on the verge of falling, he should have sent in however many people as needed to secure Kabul, ignored the agreed upon deadline, and ran a safe & secure evacuation.

I understand that Trumpbots are trying to make the most out of this politically, while they watch their party fall apart.

But by the next election, this will (unlike 1/6) be long forgotten.
Wishful thinking from a braindead Bidenists Cultist.

It was time and it looks like he's the only one with the courage to do so.
I agree... and we wasted 2 trillion dollars during our 20 year time there.

BTW.... Afghanistan wasn't conquered by Alexander the Great, wasn't conquered by the Russians, and it wasn't conquered by the USA either.

Afghanistan has been a backwards craphole for centuries and it will be a backwards craphole centuries from now.

What plan? There was no plan.
Don't you know, it was the greatest surrender agreement/plan ever devised by a human being. Everyone was talking about how great a surrender deal was at the time. In fact it was so great that if Biden had followed it, we would have actually won the war! That's how brilliant Trumpyberra was.

Trump had a well thought out plan for withdrawal that the Biden gang simply threw away.

That article does nothing to explain what Trump's "Well Thought Out Plan" was or to show that Biden did not follow that plan.

All it does is make a vague reference to Trump's idea of a "Conditioned Based Pullout". It does not say what those conditions were or whether there was any evidence of the Taliban's violating those conditions.

So far, this is all going according to Trump's plan. If anything, Biden should have completely ignored any agreements that Trump made and set his own terms for withdrawal.

For that, I hold him responsible.

I agree... and we wasted 2 trillion dollars during our 20 year time there.

BTW.... Afghanistan wasn't conquered by Alexander the Great, wasn't conquered by the Russians, and it wasn't conquered by the USA either.

Afghanistan has been a backwards craphole for centuries and it will be a backwards craphole centuries from now.

Afghanistan WAS conquered by Alexander the Great, by the British, by the Russians and by the USA.

The only reason why any of them left is because Afghanistan is a worthless shithole.

If Afghanistan had any worthwhile resources, like South Africa for example, the British would be ruling to this day.

Just because the Afghans like to kick everybody on the way out, doesn't mean that they chased off their conquerors. They had all chosen to leave long before.

Afghanistan WAS conquered by Alexander the Great, by the British, by the Russians and by the USA.

The only reason why any of them left is because Afghanistan is a worthless shithole.

If Afghanistan had any worthwhile resources, like South Africa for example, the British would be ruling to this day.

Just because the Afghans like to kick everybody on the way out, doesn't mean that they chased off their conquerors. They had all chosen to leave long before.
It wasn't conquered.

Since antiquity, no nation that marched an army onto the Afghan soil could ever even claim it truly controlled the whole of the landlocked country. However, many of the invaders still left their mark before they left for good.

It wasn't conquered.

Since antiquity, no nation that marched an army onto the Afghan soil could ever even claim it truly controlled the whole of the landlocked country. However, many of the invaders still left their mark before they left for good.

No conquering nation has ever truly and completely controlled any conquered nation, short of genocide.

The fact is, the USA could take back control of the vast majority of Afghanistan within a week if we chose to do so.

We left because we chose to leave.

The Soviet Union was winning it's war in Afghanistan as well. They withdrew because of internal political sentiments.

Afghanistan's main defense is not being worth a shit.

The fact is, the USA could take back control of the vast majority of Afghanistan within a week if we chose to do so.

We left because we chose to leave.

The Soviet Union was winning it's war in Afghanistan as well. They withdrew because of internal political sentiments.
Soviet Union was not winning it's war in Afghanistan either and it lost far more people over there than we did.

Anywho... glad we're leaving. We should have done it a long while ago.

That article does nothing to explain what Trump's "Well Thought Out Plan" was or to show that Biden did not follow that plan.

All it does is make a vague reference to Trump's idea of a "Conditioned Based Pullout". It does not say what those conditions were or whether there was any evidence of the Taliban's violating those conditions.

So far, this is all going according to Trump's plan. If anything, Biden should have completely ignored any agreements that Trump made and set his own terms for withdrawal.

For that, I hold him responsible.
If you read about it, as I did and you haven't, the withdrawal was a careful series of step, the last step being
blowing up Bagram air field as we blew out of Afghanistan.
Military personnel on one flight. Americans on another. Afghanis on another, and so on.
It was not an ad hoc, hair on fire exercise that still left thousands stranded in Afghanistan.

It was never considered out of hubris and fear Trump would gain some credit.

I think the main point is Trump's plan did not reveal who was working with us, sending Taliban killers
on a door to door hunting for people to slaugher and if Biden throws Trump's plan in the dumpster
it really doesn't matter if it was brilliant or not.

Biden's way got people killed and that's not even counting the number of allies he was leaving behind.

Last edited:
You are free to go die for nothing in the middle east anytime you like, snowflakes. You'll have to find another source of pleasure other than sending our youth to die there soon.
All those on this message board grumbling about leaving Afghanistan are welcome to go there and fight for their "cause", whatever that is. That'll own us libs.

If you read about it, as I did and you haven't, the withdrawal was a careful series of step, the last step being
Military personnel on one flight. Americans on another. Afghanis on another, and so on.
It was not an ad hoc, hair on fire exercise that still left thousands stranded in Afghanistan.

I think the main point is Trump's plan did not reveal who was working with us, sending Taliban killers
on a door to door hunting for people to slaugher and if Biden throws Trump's plan in the dumpster

Biden's way got people killed and that's not even counting the number of allies he was leaving behind.
Trump’s “plan” had nothing in it to help those who helped us except slashing available visas and lowering refugee admissions to an historic low. I noticed no exodus of Americans either, during Trumps final months in office, something his looming May deadline should have triggered.

Biden’s “plan“ has a lot in common with Trump’s “plan” in that it was scarce on details and actual planning.

He did botch the job. The only reason why it ain't 100% is that the lib news outlets like CNN remain loyal to the big dope until the bitter end.

Trump’s “plan” had nothing in it to help those who helped us except slashing available visas and lowering refugee admissions to an historic low. I noticed no exodus of Americans either, during Trumps final months in office, something his looming May deadline should have triggered.

Biden’s “plan“ has a lot in common with Trump’s “plan” in that it was scarce on details and actual planning.
What specific parts of Trump's plan did Surrender Joe follow?

Post the specific part, and tell us how Biden followed it.

Why can't you do that if Biden just followed Trump's plan?

Do you really expect anyone to believe that Trump's plan was to blow up Bagram?

The Afghan military was supposed to use that base.

I think that your magical "Trump Plan" was only conceived withing the past few days - and not very well thought out either.

What specific parts of Trump's plan did Surrender Joe follow?

Post the specific part, and tell us how Biden followed it.

Why can't you do that if Biden just followed Trump's plan?

Trump had no plan.

Biden had no plan.

Obviously, their plans were identical.

It just keeps getting uglier and uglier. You Gov completed a poll before the attack today at the Kabul airport. 84% of Republicans, 76% percent of Independents, and yes even 55% of Dems feel Biden is responsible for the fiasco in Afghanistan. It really can't get much worse, except it will. This is just the beginning. The video that will be coming out of Afghanistan for months and months will continue to be increasingly horrific. Meanwhile, Joe Biden hides in his Fuhrer Bunker and never answers questions or takes any responsibility. This is the worst foreign policy disaster for America in my lifetime. It is incredibly sad and tragic. God help any Americans or our allies still stuck in Afghanistan.

Key Quote: "Sixty-eight percent of Americans and 55 percent of Democrats believe that the Biden administration’s evacuation of U.S. troops, civilians, and allies from Afghanistan has been handled “badly” according to a new YouGov poll. Seventy-five percent of veterans, 76 percent of independents, and 84 percent of Republicans concur with the majority of Democrats and supermajority of Americans who disapprove of way the U.S. has withdrawn after nearly 20 years of military involvement there. A mere 16 percent of Americans would go so far as to say that it has been executed “very or somewhat well.”

Who are the morons that approve ?

Forum List

Back