Supermajority Of Americans Feel Biden has Botched Afghanistan.

Dragonlady
No, telling everyone what an incompetent boob Biden is. Had he followed the plan he would have been a hero. He didn't follow it so now we have thousands of Americans and friendlies stuck in the Stan.

I'm sure your Canadian Government isn't happy either as they have Canadians now trapped as well. What a moronic idiot you are.

Good thing Biden isn't up for election tomorrow huh?

He'll get us out of Afghanistan and the wounds will heal.

He'll get the economy on track and we'll get this pandemic behind us.

Talk to me in a year
Give it a year? Look at what he’s done in 8 months! We may not exist in a year.

Dragonlady
No, telling everyone what an incompetent boob Biden is. Had he followed the plan he would have been a hero. He didn't follow it so now we have thousands of Americans and friendlies stuck in the Stan.

I'm sure your Canadian Government isn't happy either as they have Canadians now trapped as well. What a moronic idiot you are.
What plan? There was no plan.

Coyote
Sure there was. All Bidumb had to do was follow it. He ignored it just as he ignored his generals. So we have thousands of Americans, Europeans and friendlies stuck in the Stand.

1630325289222.png

Cheering for your country to fail demonstrates your true motives.

A year from now Biden’s Afghan withdrawal will be hailed as a huge success and the chaos will be forgotten
No, it will be his Viet Nam moment and a permanent stain on him.

I notice you conveniently omit Trump (who had four years and just made things worse) and Bush who started it.
I notice you conveniently omitted Barry Hussein, who had 8 years that saw the most deaths in Afghanistan on his watch.

:oops8:

I notice you conveniently omitted Barry Hussein, who had 8 years that saw the most deaths in Afghanistan on his watch.

:oops8:
I notice you don' read very well in your zeal to try and score a point (or may it's your sub par English comprehension skills). Those two were already listed, I was adding the omissions.

Biden did not tell them to risk their lives by staying in the country for 18 months instead of leaving anytime at their own leisure before that.
In fact, it's going miraculously well so far. People need to appreciate the fact that the evacuation is going on within a country that has been victorious in winning the war against the enemy attempting to escape.

The blame can be placed on the US military for not fully preparing the government forces to hold back the enemy at least until the evacuation was completely.

America never did intend for the government forces to hold.

The risk of a catastrophic attack by ISIS is still quite likely but waiting until later to leave would have only given them time to become more powerful.

And nobody should be thinking that the Taliban are going to play nice with the enemy indefinitely!

This is much different from Vietnam where government forces weren't defeated!

Politically, this means NOTHING.

Did Reagan lose the 1984 election because of the Marines killed in Lebanon?

Did Clinton lose in 1996 because of military loses in Somalia?

Did G.W. Bush lose in 2004 because of 9/11?

I agree that Biden totally screwed up. When it became apparent that Kabul was on the verge of falling, he should have sent in however many people as needed to secure Kabul, ignored the agreed upon deadline, and ran a safe & secure evacuation.

I understand that Trumpbots are trying to make the most out of this politically, while they watch their party fall apart.

But by the next election, this will (unlike 1/6) be long forgotten.

The withdrawal would have been just as effed up if Trump had won re-election and withdrawn troops.

If you want my opinion... I look at some of the idiot Americans who stayed in Afghanistan as responsible for this mess.

Our embassy in Kabul has messaged these morons to leave for over a year now... and they just kept dragging their feet.

Then when the deadline for withdrawal hit, these idiots are now whining... "Help get me out of here! I don't want to stay in Afghanistan, waaaah!"

I understand that Trumpbots are trying to make the most out of this politically, while they watch their party fall apart.

But by the next election, this will (unlike 1/6) be long forgotten.

By the next election there will be even less red hat MAGAtts to vote than before, simply because they're dropping like flies from the Delta variant.

Gotta love natural selection! It's weeding out the weak minded (anti-vax).

Last edited:
The withdrawal would have been just as effed up if Trump had won re-election and withdrawn troops.

If you want my opinion... [/}
You can stop there. Your opinion is like Taliban guarantees of women's safety in one of the real backwards
savage places on earth.

Forum List

Back