Supermajority Of Americans Feel Biden has Botched Afghanistan.

Couldn't surrender Joe come up with one in 7 months, what given with his foreign policy expertise and laser-like acuity?
Biden did what the orange retard didn't do, except forcing the Afghan government to release over 5000 Taliban prisoners and releasing a Taliban leader from a Pakistan prison.

It just gets punier and punier.

Ya can't pick up a turd by the clean end. What is it you don't get?
Or you can do like Trump, pick up that turd and squeeze it between your fingers, then expect someone else to clean your hand, then whine it still smells like shit.

Joe Biden declared the end of the era of "regime change".
I don't believe it. Now, after Afghanistan, as soon after your ass will stop hurting, you will start bringing "freedom and democracy" to someone again. The main thing is that there should be some natural resources there.

Not at all moron, there is no way that dementia Joe would have "planned" anything with a positive outcome--just like everything else the incompetent fuck has done. By extension, your just as incompetent as he is.

You're not too much of a partisan hack are you?

If Trump had been in charge and the result had been the same, you'd be saying that the evacuation was a huge success.

That's because you're a lying bag of shit and not worth continuing this conversation.

That piece of shit allowed the Taliban to get hundreds of thousands of Americans weapons without any registration but yet the dickhead want Americans to adhere to oppressive UN gun regulations?

Biden aims to sign on to UN’s global gun registration treaty

The Biden administration this week signaled that it is eyeing a United Nations small arms treaty that critics claim will lead to an international gun registration plan — including for individual American gun owners.

If Trump had been in charge and the result had been the same, you'd be saying that the evacuation was a huge success.

That's because you're a lying bag of shit and not worth continuing this conversation.

^ 100% True... GOP followers are cult members.

Adios, dumb fuck, I wish you well in your fantasy world of assumptions.

Couldn't surrender Joe come up with one in 7 months, what given with his foreign policy expertise and laser-like acuity?
Surrender Donnie could only come up with releasing 5000 Taliban prisoners from Afghan prisons, releasing the Taliban leader from a Pakistan prison and reducing our troop level from 14,000 to 3500.

Then leave the rest for someone else to clean up.

TRUMP: “I want to explain something to you. I think I know more about foreign policy than anybody".
"I think my ideas are better than anybody".

Two indefensible Presidents being defended by their partisans. Laughable!

Regardless of how many people we've left behind in hell?

My, that's big of you

The state department notified people for a year to GTFO out of there... the emailed them, texted them etc.. .and they ignored the directives. It isn't the fault of the US government if these idiots waited to the last minute and then couldn't leave.

Sheesh dude, you're stupid... but not surprising... but that's what happens when your brain is the size of MAGAtt.

Couldn't have been. Trump's not in Surrender Joe's state of cognitive decline.
I think Trump is in a much further state of mental decline... if you look at old videos of Trump in his younger years, you can see see how he can't even string a sentence together now.

Now that Afghanistan is over with... what I am enjoying now is watching the legal proceedings Dominion is bringing against Powell, Giuliani and Lindell... too funny.

You have to ask yourself where your TDS came from if Trump can't string a sentence together.
Trump is a retard and always has been.

July 5, 2018
“They never say I’m a great speaker,” Trump bellowed, pointing at the media attending the rally. “Why the hell do so many people come? It’s got to be something. I guess they like my policy?”

“I have broken more Elton John records, he seems to have a lot of records. And I, by the way, I don’t have a musical instrument. I don’t have a guitar or an organ.
No organ. Elton has an organ. And lots of other people helping. No we’ve broken a lot of records. We’ve broken virtually every record. Because you know, look I only need this space.
They need much more room. For basketball, for hockey and all of the sports, they need a lot of room. We don’t need it. We have people in that space. So we break all of these records. Really we do it without like, the musical instruments.
This is the only musical: the mouth. And hopefully the brain attached to the mouth. Right? The brain, more important than the mouth, is the brain. The brain is much more important.”

Forum List

Back