Superintendent: 'Enough is enough.' Educators, parents must take schools back from NRA

This guy is full of it. I'm a teacher, so he told me I am HIS servant, and his child's. Because I am a "public servant", that means I have to do whatever he says. HIS servant.

Loony tunes.
If you're a public school teacher, you're a public servant.

I'm the public.

Therefore, you're my servant.

See how that works?

You seem kind of dim for a teacher... just sayin... don't want to protect the kids either... hm...

Well just trot your hind end to the nearest school and sign up. Let's see you fix the entire situation.

You can be the old guy who chases the special ed kids into the street. We have to chase them by law, you know, we can't touch them to stop them from running.

You will love it!

Or maybe we'll put you in charge of toilet training the five year olds whose parents just "didn't get around to it". When you're done with all that, you can teach them to read. By the end of Kindergarten. Those are the academic standards. Enjoy!
Sounds like your school is a mess. Sorry to hear that.

Last edited:

I'm the public.

See how that works?

You seem kind of dim for a teacher... just sayin... don't want to protect the kids either... hm...

Even IF I taught your poor children, I still would not be your, or their, "servant". As it is, I do not. So no, not even close.

I bet you're the jerk who goes to a restaurant and thinks your "server" is your hired personal servant for 90 minutes right? You're tipping, so they can hop-to. Is this your lovely mindset? "server" or "public servant" means you're the big boss?

I was a server and have family members who are. Local very popular restaurants are starting to ban customers like you. There's what they think of your "servant" mentality.

I'm the public.

See how that works?

You really are a special kind of stupid.

Sounds like your school is a mess. Sorry to hear that.

We have to follow state laws. Do you understand that? Oh no you don't. Like most people who run their mouths about schools, you haven't the first clue.

We have to take kids who are not toilet trained BY LAW.

We cannot touch children who run out of the school BY LAW.

Not "our school".

LAW.

We have to follow state laws. Do you understand that? Oh no you don't. Like most people who run their mouths about schools, you haven't the first clue.

We have to take kids who are not toilet trained BY LAW.

We cannot touch children who run out of the school BY LAW.

Not "our school".

LAW.
Who made those laws, and why don't you fight them?

First thing I would do as a teacher is to remind the kids that I'm the most important person in the room, and it's their job to make me look good as a teacher. I would then tell the kids that the administration isn't going to allow enough time for me to successfully teach all of them the required subjects, so some of them are not going to get a good education.

Last edited:
Who made those laws, and why don't you fight them?

I have a 'clue' about solving problems. First thing I would do is to remind the kids that I'm the most important person in the room, and it's their job to make me look good as a teacher.

Regarding the "law". I don't obey stupid laws. Of course, I'm not going to lose my job over it as would you.

YOU are the most important person in the room?

YOU---the teacher?

The kids would eat you up.

YOU are the most important person in the room?

YOU---the teacher?

The kids would eat you up.
It's the weak that get eaten up. In my day if a kid acted proudly against a teacher he was removed from that class ("he", because girls didn't do that). Of course, in my day we had more male teachers, and you didn't give them any guff. Some teachers might not have been liked but all were respected.

Last edited:
Yeah, like the NRA owns the schools.

More moronic bleating from the leftards
1654956637134.png

No NRA member has ever shot up a school or anyplace else. The left simply wants to disarm the people and they have no problem with agitating leftist loons into killing children until they get their way.

You don't need a military styles rifles, and large magazines.

You don't need a 2.000 sq foot house. You don't need an SUV. You don't need television with 200 channels. You don't need high flow shower heads. You don't need air conditioning. You don't need vacation time from work. You don't need maternity leave. You don't need birth control coverage on your health insurance. You don't need the right to an abortion. And I can go on and on and on.

The bottom line is you don't tell me what I or others need and I don't have to justify my needs to you.

I'm a NRA Life Member.

As far as I know we don't own any schools.

If anybody knows of any schools that the NRA has that needs to be "taken back" could you let me know?

Superintendent: 'Enough is enough.' Educators, parents must take schools back from NRA

There is a critical fact the handwringers concerned about student safety at schools don’t understand: No where in the Constitution does it specifically guarantee children have the right to be safe from being murdered while attending classes, eating lunch, or any other school activity.

However, according to the Republicans’ long-held interpretation of the Second Amendment, all Americans (except people-of-color) have the right to arm themselves with as many firearms as they want, and permit-less, concealed carry must be granted them nationwide. Also, there should be no limit to the type of weapons and accessories available for purchase.

So, lacking any constitutional assurances, school administrators, teachers, parents, and students must realize mass shootings in schools has become an accepted U.S. tradition among conservatives, just like endless war, and all other U.S. corporate products that profit from killing men, women, and children here and overseas.

Fuck that asshole.

The NRA has not doe ANYTHING to schools. THE COMMUNIST TEACHER'S UNION HAS.

I have no issue if schools want to hire armed security guards, though I think in most cases it's not necessary. My point is mostly that we were completely not trustworthy two weeks ago and now boy howdy we better all conceal carry in the classroom or, as I'm being told on another thread, we just don't care enough for the kids.
I've no issue with your stance at all Sue, you were hired to teach, period

~S~

Even IF I taught your poor children, I still would not be your, or their, "servant". As it is, I do not. So no, not even close.

I bet you're the jerk who goes to a restaurant and thinks your "server" is your hired personal servant for 90 minutes right? You're tipping, so they can hop-to. Is this your lovely mindset? "server" or "public servant" means you're the big boss?

I was a server and have family members who are. Local very popular restaurants are starting to ban customers like you. There's what they think of your "servant" mentality.
You're brightness isn't impressing me so far. Restaurant employees get paid by the restaurant. They're the restaurant's servants, not mine. I can tip them or not tip them as I please. And if they fuck up particularly badly, I can even refuse to pay for my meal and MOST restaurants will saddle the server with the bill.

But I can not "refuse to pay for teachers". I can't do that, if I refuse to pay my property taxes I either lose my house or end up in jail or both. And with that responsibility comes privilege, because I pay your salary therefore you're MY servant instead of the restaurant's. You're teaching MY children on MY dime, you're goddamn right you're gonna be my servant. If you don't want to do that GTFO and don't let the door hit your worthless ideological ass on the way out

Sorry but that's the way it is.

You don't report to superintendents or even union bosses. They don't pay your salary. You report to me. I pay your salary

You're brightness isn't impressing me so far. Restaurant employees get paid by the restaurant. They're the restaurant's servants, not mine. I can tip them or not tip them as I please. And if they fuck up particularly badly, I can even refuse to pay for my meal and MOST restaurants will saddle the server with the bill.

But I can not "refuse to pay for teachers". I can't do that, if I refuse to pay my property taxes I either lose my house or end up in jail or both. And with that responsibility comes privilege, because I pay your salary therefore you're MY servant instead of the restaurant's. You're teaching MY children on MY dime, you're goddamn right you're gonna be my servant. If you don't want to do that GTFO and don't let the door hit your worthless ideological ass on the way out

Sorry but that's the way it is.

You don't report to superintendents or even union bosses. They don't pay your salary. You report to me. I pay your salary

"You're brightness isn't impressing me so far"

Great starter sentence.

I don't belong to the union. I would be the kind of teacher you want to ally with, but no thanks, because you're a jerk. Full stop. You look at people as $$$ and vessels you can use. Not me. Nope.

Forum List

Back