Superbowl commercials have been pretty meh...

Did I miss something? Haven't seen one memorable commercial tonight.
PJ saw one for RFK, called me from the other room, asked if I knew some Kennedy was running for president? I told her, he couldn't cut it as a Dem, so running as something else. She said he had a lousy commercial. I told her yeah, and probably blew his budget through November for nothing.

Super MVP goes to….

IMG_5535.jpeg

PJ saw one for RFK, called me from the other room, asked if I knew some Kennedy was running for president? I told her, he couldn't cut it as a Dem, so running as something else. She said he had a lousy commercial. I told her yeah, and probably blew his budget through November for nothing.
It was a recycled John F. Kennedy for President ad

It was kind of clever I guess. But utterly pointless.

Pj didn't think it too clever, poorly packaged and produced, were more her impressions.

It sure wasn't anything to write home about.

Commiekkkrats are terrified he is running as an independent. He will definitely take those old timer Democrats votes.

The only one of them all I Iiked, although a few had a funny moment or two. Someone usually gets one commercial right, I thought this was that one.

Well, I didn't watch the game but always root for the Kansas City, Chiefs! Congratulations on another WIN, with a great team the exciting thrilling QB, Patrick Mahomes! All superstars those Chiefs! :happy-1: YOU ALL ARE THE CHAMPIONS!
Mahomes lies on the ground after throwing the game-winning touchdown to Mecole Hardman Jr.

Mahomes lies on the ground after throwing the game-winning touchdown to Mecole Hardman.

I haven't been out to see a movie in years and so the many commercial previews don't capture my interest. I find it crazy they're showing an ad for a movie that doesn't premier until Thanksgiving.

Name a great SB ad
Got to go back many years for at,used to be you could at least watch the Super Bowl and enjoy it for just the commercials because superbowls suck,they are fixed so it’s no fun watching the game anymore,you used to at least be able to watch it to enjoy the commercials now you can’t even do that anymore. :mad:

Forum List

Back