Zone1 Turner Classic movies 30 anniversary

See50

May 26, 2022
What did t.c.m. did to celebrate 30 years on cable ,now in stream ,also? Did they introduce more never before seen classic made from the1910 past the 1950'S ? No the CEO wanted to save money by not introducing any more never before seen classics. As of april 13 singing in the rain has been played twice this week. They are still politically correct against introducing any more films made under the third Reich since 2001 and those German and Austrian films made right after Hitler's shot himself ruble and later the1950's heimat . They usually start in the 70's to 90's as if it was safe not to offend the sensitive. Since Putin attack Ukraine they stopped repeating the safer international hits made under Stalin as not to offend the republican and democrat members of the audience. They haven't even repeated Norma shears first talkie , the trial of Mary Dugan. I learned two years after I got the channel t.c.m. premiered it earlier. They also premiered Viennese nights.By the time I get it the heads of the classic film channel did not renew the copy rights of these two films or introduce John gilberts first talkie his glorious nights ,now owned by paramount for 66 years. They also don't show equally are own racist past unless it was a big hit They won't even persuade Disney to let them re premiere song of the south on their channel or show the hateful 20 Looney tunes cartoons, even though 3 have been in public domain. On Saturday 's they only show mgm cartoons ,not any Looney tunes.Fortunatly they show Popeye,but, warner won't allow the 3 D archives to restore the 3 D episode to be put on a 3 D Blu ray classic feature . Now T.CM. has good things,uncut original screen ratio, commercial free, once in a while introducing a never before seen classic,like Annie Laurie last year 15 years after turner restored it . The only problem is that they put a limit on choice and variety and their a bit too cautious in equally showing controversy's of the past. They show classic films for profit rather than film history in which profit is a means to an end.

What did t.c.m. did to celebrate 30 years on cable ,now in stream ,also? Did they introduce more never before seen classic made from the1910 past the 1950'S ? No the CEO wanted to save money by not introducing any more never before seen classics. As of april 13 singing in the rain has been played twice this week. They are still politically correct against introducing any more films made under the third Reich since 2001 and those German and Austrian films made right after Hitler's shot himself ruble and later the1950's heimat . They usually start in the 70's to 90's as if it was safe not to offend the sensitive. Since Putin attack Ukraine they stopped repeating the safer international hits made under Stalin as not to offend the republican and democrat members of the audience. They haven't even repeated Norma shears first talkie , the trial of Mary Dugan. I learned two years after I got the channel t.c.m. premiered it earlier. They also premiered Viennese nights.By the time I get it the heads of the classic film channel did not renew the copy rights of these two films or introduce John gilberts first talkie his glorious nights ,now owned by paramount for 66 years. They also don't show equally are own racist past unless it was a big hit They won't even persuade Disney to let them re premiere song of the south on their channel or show the hateful 20 Looney tunes cartoons, even though 3 have been in public domain. On Saturday 's they only show mgm cartoons ,not any Looney tunes.Fortunatly they show Popeye,but, warner won't allow the 3 D archives to restore the 3 D episode to be put on a 3 D Blu ray classic feature . Now T.CM. has good things,uncut original screen ratio, commercial free, once in a while introducing a never before seen classic,like Annie Laurie last year 15 years after turner restored it . The only problem is that they put a limit on choice and variety and their a bit too cautious in equally showing controversy's of the past. They show classic films for profit rather than film history in which profit is a means to an end.

Paragraphs are you friend.

As well as spaces after periods and commas.

Forum List

Back