Super Tuesday:Funeral for Neo Conservatism

I didn't know what Neoconservatism was, so I looked it up. It means a conservative who used to be a liberal (a Republican who used to be a Democrat). Why does everyone use the term as "fake" or "bogus" instead? Like RINO--which apparently means any Republican who doesn't think like you.
Republicans ARE eating their own, and it's gross to watch. Too bad I've got little choice but to choose one this coming election.

Kumbaya.

I didn't know what Neoconservatism was, so I looked it up. It means a conservative who used to be a liberal (a Republican who used to be a Democrat). Why does everyone use the term as "fake" or "bogus" instead? Like RINO--which apparently means any Republican who doesn't think like you.
Republicans ARE eating their own, and it's gross to watch. Too bad I've got little choice but to choose one this coming election.

Kumbaya.
Posted a link below the first one that discusses what it is.

Trump's rallies are becoming more and more Hitler-esque with the way Trump goads security people to remove the protestors. He encourages the crowd to rowdiness and increasing physical violence.

It's really a Rally for the Rednecks rather than Trump for POTUS. What's the next trick when he runs out of things to shout: 4-wheeler contests and wrestling?

Trump's rallies are becoming more and more Hitler-esque with the way Trump goads security people to remove the protestors. He encourages the crowd to rowdiness and increasing physical violence.

It's really a Rally for the Rednecks rather than Trump for POTUS. What's the next trick when he runs out of things to shout: 4-wheeler contests and wrestling?
WTF? You try to deprive someone of their freedom of speech and you deserve to have your teeth kicked in. The retards don't understand how wrong it is so pain compliance is about their only hope.

I saw his rally a couple days ago in Orlando. He wasn't goading security, the protestors were goading him. He didn't encourage rowdiness or physical violence. The crowds chanted USA to drown out the protestors. The protestors need to take a break, IMO. They aren't doing any good. Trump just kept rolling along....

Getting scared ain't ya? I am feeling encouraged and very hopeful!

Forum List

Back