If Trump Is Elected

If Trump is Elected Which Group Would You Like To See Put Into Concentration Camps First?

• Muslims

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Mexicans

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gays

• Catholics

• Liberals

Votes: 8 72.7%

• Total voters

Liminal

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2015
In Your Face
If Trump is elected President which group do you believe should be placed in concentration camps and exterminated first?

Liberals......................easy quiz...............starting with you..............
:banana2::Boom2::banned::poke:

It's a movement!
tumblr_kpq36tlyLl1qzzeb7o1_400.jpg

A BIG MOVEMENT!

If Trump is elected President which group do you believe should be placed in concentration camps and exterminated first?

If Trump lose than concentration camps will be full of white christians.
Guess for whom liberals prepared FEMA camps with millions of plastic coffins?

It's not going to be done that way at all. President Trump will allow me to pick the victims. I have been watching the posts on USMB and already have formulated a rather lengthy list.

If Trump is elected I'm going to get a straw and drink the tears off the faces of you arrogant, snobby, self-righteous, muslim-cocksucking liberal pigs....who are too far up their own asses to realize that they have degenerated into the most vilest, most fascist, ugliest human beings American society has ever seen.

BTW, what's wrong with getting rid of muslim inbreds? They have a 1400 track record of spreading rape, death and destruction everywhere they go, never peacefully co-existing with anyone, and ruining every society it has ever touched. Yes, I hope this post leaves liberal subhumans as butthurt and seeking "safe spaces" as possible.

If the first group were to be douche bags, you'd have something to worry about.

But your asshole rhetoric notwithstanding, there's no valid claim that Trump would ever even try to behave in such a fashion.

Even you total douche bags can rest easy.

Forum List

Back