Chicago Dems try to pass tax hike to fund Biden's illegals; voters say "NO"

This is huge!

Chicagoans NEVER reject a tax increase, but even they've had enough of Joe Biden's massive human trafficking scam.

Voters in Chicago have voted against a proposed tax increase that many believe was a backdoor effort to raise money in order to support the city's growing migrant crisis.

During Tuesday's primary election, voters were asked whether they would support increasing levies on high-valued real estate sales to address the problem of homelessness.

The vote appears to have failed by a margin of 54 to 46 percent.

The city's far-left Democratic Mayor, Brandon Johnson, had claimed that the money would be used to tackle the issue of homelessness. However, opponents pointed out that the Chicago City Council maintained the right to spend the money any way it chooses and it would inevitably be used to prop up the tens of thousands of migrants who have arrived in the city.

It really is a sad state of affairs. How many people regardless of color or ethnicity are saying, "nope, you people have no idea!"

We are going to find out, like it or not!

People want to believe this is all about Trump. It is not! What it really is all about, is what you believe.

Most of us conservatives have absolutely zero use for progressives, and yet, we stand behind them when they are attacked for their speech. Why? Because we are AMERICANS!

And yet, I am here to tell you we are being played. These people will use our CONSTITUTIONALISM against us, until they can't; and then they will proclaim anything from racism, and anything else they can think of that fits in their warped minds.

You see what is happening, and what they are doing. Do YOU accept this?

I have never....EVER....been a fan of restitution. BUT, if this is how the Democrats want to play, then you need send them a message.

Always remember we are free! It is up to them to convince us, and BOTH need your vote! This is going to be close! You are Americans; therefore........invest in America!

Just for YOUR info, Biden is getting hammered in almost every swing state, as of right now, he is going to LOSE!

Want to change that? Then do something if you believe you should. Want to keep it............then do not get complacent.

My opinion is...........Biden sucks! Does not mean he is toast, just means that if I can get you to justify his positions, that 75% of Americans are going to throw you under the bus. WAIT, WAIT, how about 60% of Americans. To many of you are JUSTICE warriors, so to proclaim you have any idea of what is actually going on, is a joke!

Justice warriors-------------->you are either gonna win big time, or have your a** handed to you. This is gonna be interesting.................and guess what...........win or lose...........you are going to be under ATTACK, lol. And we learned this.....FROM YOU!

Forum List

Back