Sunday Playoffs Games (TB vs LR) & (KC vs Buff)

No. We want a qb who has never won to win this year. It would suck if he won another.

Can't wait to watch reaction from Skip Bayless! The man loves TB so much, it's embarrassing! "Get him Shannon!" LAR's tried to give it away! Congrats! :auiqs.jpg:

Can't wait to watch reaction from Skip Bayless! The man loves TB so much, it's embarrassing! "Get him Shannon!" LAR's tried to give it away! Congrats! :auiqs.jpg:
And Brady has nothing to be ashamed of. He did his part and officially pulled off the comeback. It’s in the books. His D fucked him. In two plays Stafford got to the ten?

E41A8B4C-D12D-40DC-9F7F-B275CC8435FC.jpeg

And wouldn’t this be 3 in a row for the Chiefs? But a part of me wants to see mahomes school this Allen kid. Plus I hear bills fans are annoying.

I was a huge fan of Buffalo way back when! They had a real cast of characters for years like Kelly, Thomas, Smith, Bennett, Tasker, Reed, and more making 4 SB's in a row! KC's trying to outdo them by winning his 1st already! :p

I was a huge fan of Buffalo way back when! They had a real cast of characters for years like Kelly, Thomas, Smith, Bennett, Tasker, Reed, and more making 4 SB's in a row! KC's trying to outdo them by winning his 1st already! :p
As a lions fan I’d love to lose 4 in a row. It would be fitting for the lions

KC lost, won then lost right? This would be their 4th trip? Is that right?

Yeah, I liked Levy's Bills too--let me add--losing four straight super bowls and a boatload of my money. LOL

OMG, another heart stopper with KC scoring on a strike to Hill who ran for TD ATC! OMG! Buff. has time! :stir:

Forum List

Back