NFL Week 18 Predictions

Borillar

Platinum Member
Jun 4, 2012
Directly above the center of the Earth
The final regular season weekend of NFL football is here. A few playoff spots will be decided this weekend. If the Pukers win, they are in. If the Lions win and the Seachix lose, they are in. If the Lions and Seachix win, the Seachix are in. Not sure about the AFC situation, especially with no result from the Bills - Bengals game. Not sure how the league is going to handle that. Maybe call it a tie? Anyway, here is the slate of games for this weekend.

Saturday games
Chiefs
at Raiders - Chiefs. Nuff said.

Titans at Jaguars - Jags at home should beat the struggling Titans.

Sunday Games
Buccaneers
at Falcons - Bucs

Patriots at Bills - Bills at home.

Vikings at Bears - Vikes. If I were the coach, I would think about resting players. Vikes are better off as the #3 seed than the #2, facing a hot dark horse team.

Ravens at Bengals - Bengals. They were ahead in the game vs the Bills when the game was stopped. Ravens not so good without Jackson.

Texans at Colts - Texans playing hard, Colts sucking bad.

Jets at Dolphins - Guess I'll go with the Fish at home.

Panthers at Saints - Saints at home.

Browns at Steelers - Steelers at home.

Giants at Eagles - Eagles at home.

Cowboys at Commanders - Cowpies. Wonder why the Commies went back to Wentz? They were doing pretty good with Heinieke.

Chargers at Broncos - Bolts.

Rams at Seahawks - Seachix at home fighting for last NFC playoff spot.

Cardinals at 49ers - Whiners at home.

Lions at Packers - Lions better bring their long cleats. Pukers at home.

Cowboys at Commanders - Cowpies. Wonder why the Commies went back to Wentz? They were doing pretty good with Heinieke
Wentz and Heineke are done in DC. Reports suggest rookie 5th round pick Sam Howell may start this game. I don’t see either of the other two ever taking a snap in DC ever again.

The final regular season weekend of NFL football is here. A few playoff spots will be decided this weekend. If the Pukers win, they are in. If the Lions win and the Seachix lose, they are in. If the Lions and Seachix win, the Seachix are in. Not sure about the AFC situation, especially with no result from the Bills - Bengals game. Not sure how the league is going to handle that. Maybe call it a tie? Anyway, here is the slate of games for this weekend.

Saturday games
Chiefs
at Raiders - Chiefs. Nuff said.

Titans at Jaguars - Jags at home should beat the struggling Titans.

Sunday Games
Buccaneers
at Falcons - Bucs

Patriots at Bills - Bills at home.

Vikings at Bears - Vikes. If I were the coach, I would think about resting players. Vikes are better off as the #3 seed than the #2, facing a hot dark horse team.

Ravens at Bengals - Bengals. They were ahead in the game vs the Bills when the game was stopped. Ravens not so good without Jackson.

Texans at Colts - Texans playing hard, Colts sucking bad.

Jets at Dolphins - Guess I'll go with the Fish at home.

Panthers at Saints - Saints at home.

Browns at Steelers - Steelers at home.

Giants at Eagles - Eagles at home.

Cowboys at Commanders - Cowpies. Wonder why the Commies went back to Wentz? They were doing pretty good with Heinieke.

Chargers at Broncos - Bolts.

Rams at Seahawks - Seachix at home fighting for last NFC playoff spot.

Cardinals at 49ers - Whiners at home.

Lions at Packers - Lions better bring their long cleats. Pukers at home.
Apparently they are considering the Bills/Bengals game "cancelled", which doesn't seem to make any sense, as it would have those two teams playing one less game than every other team.

So it’s going to be Buffalo Miami. I wonder if Tua plays

Fucken Texans cant win a game all season and they decide to play the hero in a game that has no meaning other than the first round pick!!!
If we dont get a good QB in the draft they can kiss my ass!!!
Bears get the #1 pick now. They already have Fields, so they probably will either pick another position or trade down in the draft. Texans should be able to land a great pick in the upcoming draft.

Bears get the #1 pick now. They already have Fields, so they probably will either pick another position or trade down in the draft. Texans should be able to land a great pick in the upcoming draft.

But will the Bears trade the pick to someone who needs a QB?
The Texans already have a bunch of picks,If I remember correctly we have the 12th pick in the first round as well as the 2nd.
And I believe the Texans also have the first pick in the 2nd round.
If the Texans have their choice for a QB It's all good but if we lost that choice in a meaningless game I'm gonna be pissed!!!

But will the Bears trade the pick to someone who needs a QB?
The Texans already have a bunch of picks,If I remember correctly we have the 12th pick in the first round as well as the 2nd.
And I believe the Texans also have the first pick in the 2nd round.
If the Texans have their choice for a QB It's all good but if we lost that choice in a meaningless game I'm gonna be pissed!!!
Should be able to get Bryce Young or CJ Stroud at #2. Don't follow the college games enough to know how good these guys are or who you could compare them to, but they are the top rated prospects right now.

Should be able to get Bryce Young or CJ Stroud at #2. Don't follow the college games enough to know how good these guys are or who you could compare them to, but they are the top rated prospects right now.

Since I've known we're going to be picking in the 1 or 2 spot and knowing Davis Mills sure isnt the solution I've been watching their highlight reels.
To be honest Bryce looks better than Stroud even though he's short.
But either should be better than Mills,that guys accuracy sucks ass!!!

Good game going on between the Pukers and Kitties. Dumbfuck #7 for the Pukers shoved a trainer for the Lions trying to attend to an injured player and got himself ejected. Lions just ran in for a TD to retake the lead 20-16 with just under 6 minutes left in the game.

Tankathon.com

Click on the NFL tab.

Screenshot 2023-01-08 at 8.08.46 PM.png

Forum List

Back