NFL Week 17 Predictions

Borillar

Platinum Member
Jun 4, 2012
Directly above the center of the Earth
Penultimate regular season games of the 2022 NFL season are here. Final playoff seeding taking place.

Thursday Night Game
Final Thursday night game of the season.
Cowboys vs Titans - Cowboys are pretty much a lock for the number 5 seed. Don't know if they are planning on resting players, which is the only way I see them losing this game.

Sunday Games
Cardinals at Falcons - Two teams playing out their string of games with no hope of making the playoffs. I'll take the home team Falcons.

Bears at Lions - Lions need to win to stay alive. Lions at home.

Jaguars at Texans - Jaguars playing pretty well lately. Could overtake the Titans for the AFC-S division. Texans been on the losing end of many close games. I'll take the Jags.

Broncos at Chiefs - Possibly the biggest mismatch of the week. Chefs at home.

Dolphins at Patriots - Tua down with yet another concussion. Guy seems prone to them, should consider retiring. They should still do OK with Bridgewater and they still have two outstanding receivers. I'll take the Fish. Both teams fighting for playoff lives.

Colts at Giants - I'll take the Giants at home.

Saints at Eagles - Hoping for an Eagles loss here, but doubt it will happen. Eagles just need 1 win to lock down 1st seed and a bye through the first week of playoffs.

Panthers at Buccaneers - I'll take the Bucs at home.

Browns at Commanders - I'll take the Commies at home.

49ers at Raiders - Raiders are apparently parting ways with Carr, not that it will make much difference against the Whiners.

Jets at Seahawks - I'll take the Seachix at home.

Vikings at Packers - Vikings fighting to maintain 2nd seed and possibly overtake Eagles. Also get a chance to play spoiler against hated division rival. Pukers have to win out and get some other help to get in playoffs. I'll take the Vikes.

Rams at Chargers - Chargers fighting for playoff spot. Rams are out of it, but coming off a curb stomping of the Broncos. I'll take the Chargers.

Steelers at Ravens - I'll take the Ravens at home.

Monday Night Game
Bills
at Bengals - Two of the best AFC teams fighting it out. A great matchup for the final Monday game of the season. I'll take the Bills.

I wont be betting because the moneyline odds are through the roof. Too late in the season. Last two weeks they were in the -150 to +150 range but week 17 some are high as +/-1000.

All of a sudden the eagles look vulnerable without their starting quarterback.Looks like last week when they put up 35 points was just a fluke,now that a team got to study him and look at the backup on film,looks like he has been exposed.because of thst Philly better hope they get their starter back come playoff time or it looks like the Super Bowl is up for grabs between the cowboys and Vikings.

A team that might surprise everybody from the NFC and go all the way to the Super Bowl is the niners.purdy is looking like the next joe Montana.San Fran in fact looks like they may have found their first really good quarterback the niners can count on to take them to the playoffs every year sense Steve young.joe Montana said he thought he thought he would be very good when he got drafted.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back