Summation of vaccines to this moment

WEATHER53

Diamond Member
Apr 13, 2017
It did not prevent you from getting Covid, nor reduce the chance of, and did not prevent transmitting it. Yet somehow we needed lockdown .
If you got Covid you were Less likely to become critically ill. The death rate was same as were the mild to serious cases. I think it’s unknown how taking vax or not effected your transmission to the next person.?
So. Not much ado about nothing but Big Time Overdone when compared to outcome and effect on citizens.

Dr. Naomi Wolf is hot on the case....Doesn't look good at all for BigPharm....

Dr. Naomi Wolf is hot on the case....Doesn't look good at all for BigPharm....
Man
So the very small percentage that benefitted were severe or worse hospital style cases , Everyone else had to go thru holy hellshit . It’s worse than a hoax

It did not prevent you from getting Covid, nor reduce the chance of, and did not prevent transmitting it. Yet somehow we needed lockdown .
If you got Covid you were Less likely to become critically ill. The death rate was same as were the mild to serious cases. I think it’s unknown how taking vax or not effected your transmission to the next person.?
So. Not much ado about nothing but Big Time Overdone when compared to outcome and effect on citizens.

It's worse than that.

Covid vaccines cause MORE covid cases which is well documented now.

The mis/disinformation you see endorsed by this board cost people their lives

more the mis/dis info endorsed via our political putz Fauci cost this country its freedom , is being validated by our FDA

1650360595233.png

~S~

The vaccines saved lives.

The mis/disinformation you see endorsed by this board cost people their lives.
There are fascists in all walks of life. Politically we all know now what Prog politicians are. It is only admitting it. The rules and laws are mostly in place to turn us into a national and global gulag.

The vaccines saved lives.

The mis/disinformation you see endorsed by this board cost people their lives.
The viral load in the nasal passages of COVID positive people was as great or greater for the vaccinated as it was for the unvaccinated. That tells me the vaccine didn't prevent hospitalizations at all. COVID killed old and fat people. All vaccines did were make murderers like Fauci and big pharma wealthier and kill a lot of people by preventing therapeutics.

The viral load in the nasal passages of COVID positive people was as great or greater for the vaccinated as it was for the unvaccinated. That tells me the vaccine didn't prevent hospitalizations at all. COVID killed old and fat people. All vaccines did were make murderers like Fauci and big pharma wealthier and kill a lot of people by preventing therapeutics.
Are you telling me that Trump kept a murderer on his payroll for 4 years?

Forum List

Back