the truth about slavery

The definition of slavery is a 'person held in forced servitude.' 'Servitude' is the lack of liberty. There is no mention of race, creed or color in the definition. Basically slavery, IMO, is getting others to do things for you with no remuneration other than keeping you alive so you can continue to serve. Democrats still do this today only since they can't actually physically enslave folks, they do it by pretending there are conservative demons out there that want to enslave you and you must join and sacrifice to the collective, leftist thinking cabal. In essence, they are selling consensual slavery to the 'collective' and the abandonment of personal liberty. IOW they STILL need their slaves.

Last edited:
Wealthy blacks also had slaves in America .
It’s ruthless and repulsive and we should have shipped them all back except for the comedies

The establishment today is using "slavery" as an excuse for Black low IQ and violent criminal behavior and as a means to attack Whitey.
i dont think Blacks' IQs are significantly lower than anyone elses'

as a group, they may be slightly lower iq than... other groups? I don't knoww... slightly is all I can believe

and Mulattos?

I read some non fake news about that... that they are on avg... higher IQ than both blacks and whites..

Wealthy blacks also had slaves in America .
It’s ruthless and repulsive and we should have shipped them all back except for the comedies
exaclty and most were as brutal as the whites. its in the video.

as a group, they may be slightly lower iq than... other groups? I don't knoww... slightly is all I can believe

and Mulattos?

I read some non fake news about that... that they are on avg... higher IQ than both blacks and whites..

Well if you look at human history throughout the world you'll find countries or societies that were founded and governed by blacks are never 1st world, some are 2nd world and most are 3rd world countries. When Spain was setting up trade routes, England was exploring other continents and the Asians were expanding territories the black countries weren't doing anything really. Successful countries by non blacks have had exponentially more success than black countries, and it hasn't changed for thousands and thousands of years.

Or look at all of mankind's innovations throughout human history. Electric motors, antibiotics, flight, physics, microscopes, laproscopic surgery, coca cola, light bulbs, air conditioning, cars, cell phones, microchips, the internet, even down the tiny things like screws and sunglasses. Pretty much everything was invented by non blacks and while blacks have contributed some to the world but very little compared to advances and technology created by non blacks.

Neither of those paragraphs were racist in the least, they were simply observations of the real world as it is.

Well if you look at human history throughout the world you'll find countries or societies that were founded and governed by blacks are never 1st world, some are 2nd world and most are 3rd world countries. When Spain was setting up trade routes, England was exploring other continents and the Asians were expanding territories the black countries weren't doing anything really. Successful countries by non blacks have had exponentially more success than black countries, and it hasn't changed for thousands and thousands of years.

Or look at all of mankind's innovations throughout human history. Electric motors, antibiotics, flight, physics, microscopes, laproscopic surgery, coca cola, light bulbs, air conditioning, cars, cell phones, microchips, the internet, even down the tiny things like screws and sunglasses. Pretty much everything was invented by non blacks and while blacks have contributed some to the world but very little compared to advances and technology created by non blacks.

Neither of those paragraphs were racist in the least, they were simply observations of the real world as it is.
Blacks are big part of the reason slavery occurred here. If they had not practiced it them selves and aloud the trade to began in their country it never would have happened and they enslaved thousands of Europeans first . So maybe they should pay us for what their ancestors did. That is how stupid reparations are.

Knowledge is not always based on the facts or reality.

Slavery was accepted knowledge, as normal for thousands of years.

It is still practiced all over the world and National Geographic recently stated that there are more slaves worldwide today than ever before in history. What country has the most slaves? India, with 8 million.

*The face of human trafficking is changing, with more children and men falling prey, and more victims trapped in forced labour than a decade ago, the United Nations says.

*At least 40 million people are victims of modern slavery worldwide - with nearly 25 million trapped in forced labour and about 15 million in forced marriages.

*Almost three-quarters are female - and one in four a child - with modern-day slavery most prevalent in Africa followed by Asia and Pacific.

*North Korea has the world's highest rate of slavery, with about one in 10 people enslaved, followed by Eritrea (9.3%) Burundi (4%), Central African Republic (2.2%), Afghanistan (2.2%), Mauritania (2.1%), South Sudan (2%), Pakistan (1.7%), Cambodia (1.7%) and Iran (1.6%).

*India is home to the largest number of slaves globally, with 8 million, followed by China (3.86 million), Pakistan (3.19 million), North Korea (2.64 million), Nigeria (1.39 million), Iran (1.29 million), Indonesia (1.22 million), Democratic Republic of the Congo (1 million), Russia (794,000) and the Philippines (784,000).

www.Reliefweb.int

Democrats like to talk about slavery of blacks that ended more than 100 years ago but they don't concern themselves with modern day sex slavery of Mexican women which they help with their lax enforcement of border controls.

Democrats like to talk about slavery of blacks that ended more than 100 years ago but they don't concern themselves with modern day sex slavery of Mexican women which they help with their lax enforcement of border controls.
They also don't like to talk or even think about:

1. Babies born alive after a botched abortion, and how they live healthy, joyful lives with their mothers,
2. The pain to the near full-term baby of chopping them to pieces, or poisoning them with caustic saline solution,
3. The lifelong mental anguish to both women having abortions, and fathers who wanted to raise their children but had no choice,
4. The medical side effects of abortions, which are substantial, including increased risk of breast cancer,
5. Their relentless lies to defend and support what is basically indefensible, since Norma McCorvey was NOT "raped". She committed perjury which should by itself invalidate this barbaric law they claimed was so "well established." NOT SO MUCH NOW!

Famous tenor Andrea Bocelli was born blind. His mother's doctor advised her to have an abortion because he would have serious birth defects. She refused to follow her doctor's medical advice and we have another fabulous human who is glad to be alive.

Last edited:
Blacks are big part of the reason slavery occurred here. If they had not practiced it them selves and aloud the trade to began in their country it never would have happened and they enslaved thousands of Europeans first . So maybe they should pay us for what their ancestors did. That is how stupid reparations are.
That is the stupid shit I have ever heard in my life. It would be like saying, "Oh if he hadn't stole those diamonds in Africa, I could have never sold them in America."

and Mulattos?

They call that hybrid vigor.

Or sex trafficking of under aged girls in every US city that has a major airport.

Okay, then let's take that post at face value and ask why it matters. The implication is that Blacks deserve less freedom and self-determination (it is a thread about slavery, after all) because they've contributed less technologically. Therefore, only those ethnicities who earn their right to liberty deserve to have it. Is that what you mean to say?

If it is, you should know that it directly contradicts the founding principles of the country, namely that we are all created equal by our Creator, and that we are all deserving of our basic Constitutional guarantees, regardless of what we may or may not have invented.

Forum List

Back