Summation of vaccines to this moment

The vaccines saved lives.

The mis/disinformation you see endorsed by this board cost people their lives.
The "experts" lied about the efficacy of the vaccines; made people think they couldn't be infected which caused people to stop taking precautions. THAT cost lives.

COVID killed old and fat people.
COVID contributed to the deaths of people with comorbidities (including severe obesity). Because older people are more likely to have these conditions, it was easier to sell mandates as protection of the elderly rather than targeting high-risk individuals.

Wow, and the leader of your cult kept this guy on the payroll for 4 years? Explain.
sure CC
we've 3 branches of government

~the executive banksters
~the legislative pharmacabal
~the judicial oilocracy

any questions
?

~S~

The vaccines saved lives.

The mis/disinformation you see endorsed by this board cost people their lives.
It’s an endearing feeling but the fact is the vaccine struck out in so many ways that lib loons have now resorted to calling it a non vaccine and other malarky
It did in fact score on one point-people in the serious or worse category ended up better off. Unfortunately in the overreaction All of America had to be devastated in order to help that small percentage that reached serious or worse. Everywhere else it was a non effective issue.

And you guys want to re-elect someone who does press conferences with murderers? sparky ... want to weigh in on this?
and what would you have me say CC?

how's this>>>

it's quite obvious we're rather inconsequential to the 'powers that be'

Happy?

~S~

and what would you have me say CC?

how's this>>>

it's quite obvious we're rather inconsequential to the 'powers that be'

Happy?

~S~
I'd like to know why you support a guy who appeared on stage and, in fact, paid a murderer for 4 years.

feel free to tell us.

Imagine letting yourself descend to this level over a failed medical treatment
1650428519120.png

you'd like to connect me somehow to Trump on this issue?

Well did/do you support the man-Trump (aka, The Blob) who appeared on stage with someone whom you consider a murderer.

Simple question. Get on your tap dance shoes to avoid answering...you always do.

Forum List

Back