Summary of the recent USMB climate debate

Never fall for their "Exxon admits it" BS. They planted that. Their claim is that Exxon figured out a long time ago that Co2 causes warming. PROBLEM - Co2 DOES NOT CAUSE WARMING according to the two and only two measures we have of atmospheric temps.

FUDGE is not DATA. LIES are not FACTS.

Their side has NOTHING.
Dude, are you nuts? You can verify the CO2 thing in your kitchen with a window, a plastic bottle, a small piece of dry ice, and a thermometer.

Dude, are you nuts? You can verify the CO2 thing in your kitchen with a window, a plastic bottle, a small piece of dry ice, and a thermometer.

We have two and only two measures of atmospheric temps, satellite and balloons, and both showed no warming with high correlation ....

.... until your heroes FUDGED both with laughable bullshit. Co2 went up, atmospheric temps did not - THEORY REJECTED.

You can see when glaciation occurred at each pole

You trust color fudge charts. Those color fudge charts are part of Milankovich Cycles. The credibility of Milankovich cycles rests with many easily discredited laughable lies, one of which is the position of Antarctica 90 million years ago....

So, in order to give your color fudge charts any credibility at all, YOU must believe Antarctica was still on the South Pole 90 million years ago, as is the CLAIM of Milankovich AKA McBULLSHIT!!!

He doesn't understand 1/10th of what he posts. I am effectively agreeing with him and he's arguing with me about it.

You are a sick person, a troll, a low IQ brat with an ego because you parrot fudge and fraud you don't understand at all.

Indeed, if you could refute any of what I've posted, you would have. I have refuted Milankovich, for example, on both poles. NOBODY here has refuted any of what I have posted, for months....

When you can explain a map of the ARCTIC, let us know....

The oxygen isotope curve says the planet transitioned from a greenhouse planet to an icehouse planet ~3 million years ago. In large part due to the polar regions being thermally isolated from warmer marine currents. The planet is uniquely configured for bipolar glaciation and colder temperatures. Climate fluctuations increased as the planet transitioned to bipolar glaciation. In large part because of the land distribution in the northern hemisphere around the arctic circle.

Do you have an article that discusses this that you like and think is useful ?

Just want to understand what the claims are. Not accepting them.

So now that you have asked that idiot to cite Milankovich for you, here is the rebuttal...

Forum List

Back