Summary of the recent USMB climate debate

Those "unrelated links" are truth you cannot refute, questions you cannot answer, and you really HATE THAT....
No, they don't dispute anything I said. You are just posting unrelated links and arguing they refute me without ever actually explaining HOW.

Your definition of the term is as pathetic as it is laughable. You still parrot McBullshit, which is outed as complete BULLSHIT right here...

And this is the definition of ice age, the CORRECT ONE...

How long has the media fed you?

No, they aren't and it doesn't change anything I said.

You haven't said anything. You cannot explain a map of the Arctic. You parrot the hilariously obvious fraud of McBullshit.

You are a complete MORON and a FASCIST SPAZZ case...

How long has the media fed you?

I don't consume anything "fed" by the media...

One of the things you may notice is that not only are the warmers unable to refute a single thing I've posted, but there is no other source of my theory online.

Indeed, the only other "copy" is locked up in FBI HQ by Chris Wray, and has been since...

You haven't said anything. You cannot explain a map of the Arctic. You parrot the hilariously obvious fraud of McBullshit.

You are a complete MORON and a FASCIST SPAZZ case...
Incorrect. The planet transitioned from a greenhouse planet to an icehouse planet ~3 million years ago. In large part due to the polar regions being thermally isolated from warmer marine currents. The planet is uniquely configured for bipolar glaciation and colder temperatures. Climate fluctuations increased as the planet transitioned to bipolar glaciation. In large part because of the land distribution in the northern hemisphere around the arctic circle.

Now please go away.

The planet transitioned from a greenhouse planet to an icehouse planet ~3 million years ago

Absolute bullshit, no evidence to back it up, which is why you won't answer where Antarctica was 70 million years ago...

3 million years ago, Greenland was completely green, North America had 5+ million cubic miles of ice on it down to Indiana, and Antarctica had 90% of the ice it has today.

Absolute bullshit, no evidence to back it up, which is why you won't answer where Antarctica was 70 million years ago...

3 million years ago, Greenland was completely green, North America had 5+ million cubic miles on it down to Indiana, and Antarctica had 90% of the ice it has today.
The oxygen isotope curve says the planet transitioned from a greenhouse planet to an icehouse planet ~3 million years ago. In large part due to the polar regions being thermally isolated from warmer marine currents. The planet is uniquely configured for bipolar glaciation and colder temperatures. Climate fluctuations increased as the planet transitioned to bipolar glaciation. In large part because of the land distribution in the northern hemisphere around the arctic circle.

is FUDGED FRAUD and does not explain the data...
The oxygen isotope curve is used throughout the links you provided, dummy. Where else do you think they got their information from. You must be the dumbest MFer here.

I don't consume anything "fed" by the media...

One of the things you may notice is that not only are the warmers unable to refute a single thing I've posted, but there is no other source of my theory online.

Indeed, the only other "copy" is locked up in FBI HQ by Chris Wray, and has been since...

Not fed by the media. Posts a media link as truth.

Not fed by the media. Posts a media link as truth.

I post links to ACTUAL DATA. Data from

satellites and balloons
hurricane data
ice data
data from Greenland and Antarctica

I have no interest in slant, spin, and media bias. I document via NBC's article on satellites and balloons how the ACTUAL DATA showed NO WARMING in the atmosphere and was FUDGED in 2005 with bullshit that none of the "warmers" here try to defend....

The oxygen isotope curve is used throughout the links you provided

Cite one.

Where else do you think they got their information from

Laughable. For canes the truth is that the strongest decade for canes is still the 1940s

For satellite and balloon data documenting NO WARMING in the atmosphere despite rising Co2 before it was FUDGED in 2005...

"They" meaning the taxpayer funded fudgebaking liars, get "their" "information" the same way for everything else they did like the atmospheric data, they FUDGED IT, which is why their parroting moron cultists like yourself

CANNOT EXPLAIN A FUCKING MAP OF THE ARCTIC

I post links to ACTUAL DATA. Data from

satellites and balloons
hurricane data
ice data
data from Greenland and Antarctica

I have no interest in slant, spin, and media bias. I document via NBC's article on satellites and balloons how the ACTUAL DATA showed NO WARMING in the atmosphere and was FUDGED in 2005 with bullshit that none of the "warmers" here try to defend....
How do you know? You don't.

How do you know? You don't.

Then surely you can answer the question nobody else here can... since you are such an "expert" on real data vs. fudge etc...

Then surely you can answer the question nobody else here can... since you are such an "expert" on real data vs. fudge etc...

Listen, I'm no expert, all I'm saying is you can't trust the media but apparently you are too media fed to get that.

Did Mexico pay for that?
Of course they did! Duh! It's an almost exact copy of the big hardon collider that leftists clamor to ride except Trump makes the wind blow with it! No one knows what makes leftist blow!

Listen, I'm no expert, all I'm saying is you can't trust the media but apparently you are too media fed to get that.

There is media and there is data. Let's try one more time to understand the difference.

The DATA showed NO WARMING in the ATMOSPHERE despite rising Co2.

NBC cheered the FUDGING and reported the FUDGING was real and should be accepted.

So EMH uses NBC to extract the DATA and expose the FUDGE as FRAUD...

The fudge of the weather balloons is about a SHADE ISSUE that was constant the whole time. That might justify a one time CONSTANT "correction" for the entire data series, but it WOULD NOT CHANGE a FLAT LINE into an UPWARD SLOPE.

Let me know if you can understand that...

There is media and there is data. Let's try one more time to understand the difference.

The DATA showed NO WARMING in the ATMOSPHERE despite rising Co2.

NBC cheered the FUDGING and reported the FUDGING was real and should be accepted.

So EMH uses NBC to extract the DATA and expose the FUDGE as FRAUD...

The fudge of the weather balloons is about a SHADE ISSUE that was constant the whole time. That might justify a one time CONSTANT "correction" for the entire data series, but it WOULD NOT CHANGE a FLAT LINE into an UPWARD SLOPE.

Let me know if you can understand that...
You speak media-ese very well. Tv tell you that?

Cite one.

Laughable. For canes the truth is that the strongest decade for canes is still the 1940s

For satellite and balloon data documenting NO WARMING in the atmosphere despite rising Co2 before it was FUDGED in 2005...

"They" meaning the taxpayer funded fudgebaking liars, get "their" "information" the same way for everything else they did like the atmospheric data, they FUDGED IT, which is why their parroting moron cultists like yourself

CANNOT EXPLAIN A FUCKING MAP OF THE ARCTIC
It explains everything. You can see when glaciation occurred at each pole. It's even anotated for the learning impaired such as yourself.
F2.large.jpg

Forum List

Back