The lies of Milankovich Cycles aka McBullshit - where was land mass Antarctica 70 million years ago

EMH

Diamond Member
Apr 5, 2021
McBullshit claims Antarctica has been on the South Pole forever, it never moved at all. And, while it is on the South Pole, it has rapidly gone from ice age to tropical paradise and back over and over.... a Dennis Quaid theory for sure...

We know that Antarctica has 70 million year old dinosaur fossils, and clearly they did not live on top of 2+ mile thick ice at -60F

So where was Antarctica 70 million years ago?

Let's check out the tectonic data.

Pretty much everyone accepts the thesis that South America was attached to West Africa around 120+ million years ago, as part of a supercontinent called Pangea. The Atlantic Ocean did not exist.

So let's look at that fault...

GeoPicture of the Week: The Atlantic Ocean Floor

As everyone can see, that fault ROUNDS THE BOTTOM OF AFRICA...

Rewinding it puts SA and Africa together, and also puts Antarctica on South Africa...

Other compelling evidence. Antarctica and South America were attached until roughly 20-30 million years ago, which explains why the southern tip of South America has the "scratched off" look of Northern Canada, because when attached, the ice on Antarctica pushed into South America there.

You can see where AA and SA broke apart, in the map above, and especially this one, not distorted by putting a globe on a flat map...

R.db19eb4ea7b7195ba0580ba3818ecaec

The other smoking gun, once you understand the two were attached, is that the Andes and TransAntarctic mountains are THE SAME RANGE caused by THE SAME TECTONIC MOVEMENT...

and looking at the two images above puts that in perspective...

70 million years ago Antarctica was not on the South Pole, but rather more than halfway to South Africa, and out of the 600 miles to the pole zone. That is why it sustained life then, because it WAS NOT IN ICE AGE which it has been for at least the past 40 million years.

70 million years ago Antarctica was not on the South Pole, but rather more than halfway to South Africa, and out of the 600 miles to the pole zone. That is why it sustained life then, because it WAS NOT IN ICE AGE which it has been for at least the past 40 million years.
So you're saying Antartica was further north, and thus a lot warmer. And everyone agrees.

So how is that an argument against Milankovitch cycles?

You do understand that Milankovitch cycles driving climate is a geologically recent thing, right? As in the past few million years.

And everyone agrees.

McBullshit doesn't...

You do understand that Milankovitch cycles driving climate is a geologically recent thing, right? As in the past few million years.

and the 2.5 mile thick glaciers that dug out the Great Lakes were only 75k years old....

McBullshit is laughable fraud. They fudge tectonic plate movement for ridiculously obvious bull....

and the 2.5 mile thick glaciers that dug out the Great Lakes were only 75k years old....

McBullshit is laughable fraud. They fudge tectonic plate movement for ridiculously obvious bull....
I can't figure out what point you're trying to make. You're just babbling about random unrelated topics.

I can't figure out what point you're trying to make. You're just babbling about random unrelated topics.

You already hit the nail on the head, except you didn't realize your side IS LYING ITS ASS OFF AGAIN...

So you're saying Antartica was further north, and thus a lot warmer. And everyone agrees.

Everyone who understands plate tectonics agrees. McBullshit tosses tectonics in the trash because tectonics outs Co2 as FRAUD...

Let's call a spade a spade here.

NOBODY is attempting to argue the McBullshit position that AA has been on the South Pole for more than 90 million years, NOBODY.

ALL of the current "climate history" is McBullshit.

Toddster and EMH had it out about the other pole...

The above link documents that what McBullshit is claiming is off by a factor of at least 10 on all current measures today of ice age glacier, documented in the OP post.

Funny thing, given the bleach squirting recently, Toddster cites a McBullshit "study" that dated wood, wood outside unfrozen in nature, back 20k plus years. PROBLEM - wood in nature fully decomposes in 100 years.

Can't make this up.

Milankovich Cycles aka McBullshit are pathetic fraud, not even close, it takes an IQ of 10 to see through it, and it is the basis of all of the narrative of the Co2 fraud today.

The tectonic movement of Antarctica is to McBullshit what the WTC 7 demolition is to 911, the obvious smoking gun of MASSIVE FRAUD

Just a reminder that we have spent $20 trillion on this crap based on the lie exposed in this thread.

The Co2 Fraud does not survive even a superficial check of what it claims...

Just a reminder that we have spent $20 trillion on this crap based on the lie exposed in this thread.

The Co2 Fraud does not survive even a superficial check of what it claims...
Yes, you've saved the world right here and right now. You should go find a good doctor and tell them about that. They'll be really impressed for sure. Then follow their advice. Your life will take some real turns for the better.

Yes, you've saved the world right here and right now. You should go find a good doctor and tell them about that. They'll be really impressed for sure. Then follow their advice. Your life will take some real turns for the better.

So where was Antarctica 70 million years ago, on the South Pole or more than halfway to South Africa???

McBullshit claims Antarctica has been on the South Pole forever, it never moved at all. And, while it is on the South Pole, it has rapidly gone from ice age to tropical paradise and back over and over.... a Dennis Quaid theory for sure...

We know that Antarctica has 70 million year old dinosaur fossils, and clearly they did not live on top of 2+ mile thick ice at -60F

Pretty much everyone accepts the thesis that South America was attached to West Africa around 120+ million years ago, as part of a supercontinent called Pangea. The Atlantic Ocean did not exist.

Rewinding it puts SA and Africa together, and also puts Antarctica on South Africa...

Other compelling evidence. Antarctica and South America were attached until roughly 20-30 million years ago, which explains why the southern tip of South America has the "scratched off" look of Northern Canada, because when attached, the ice on Antarctica pushed into South America there.

You can see where AA and SA broke apart, in the map above, and especially this one, not distorted by putting a globe on a flat map...

The other smoking gun, once you understand the two were attached, is that the Andes and TransAntarctic mountains are THE SAME RANGE caused by THE SAME TECTONIC MOVEMENT...

Alrighty then….are you certain that you know what the Milankovitch cycles are? Because the Milankovitch cycles do not scientifically lie in conflict with plate tectonics.

Are you opposed to MK cycles because it disputes your belief in AGW. I honestly can’t tell from your post why you so Violently reject MK cycles.

pangea is the craziest thing I have ever heard of,,

the continents are still connected,, they may have moved up and down but they have never split apart and moved,,,

are you certain that you know what the Milankovitch cycles are?

INDEED I do. They are the "replacement theory" for the "canceled" TRUTH of NORTH AMERICAN ICE AGE.

The simple undeniable truth of Earth climate history is that GREENLAND FROZE while NORTH AMERICA THAWED. The Co2 FRAUD could not accept that, and got it first hand.... here...

It is during that two year period where "Milankovitch Cycles" was introduced and North American Ice Age was "canceled." Indeed, for homO, it was "Co2 is the greatest ever threat" to TWO YEARS OF SILENCE and then back to "Co2 is the greatest ever threat" while buying BEACHFRONT PROPERTY on MV.

Read the OP of this one carefully...

INDEED I do. They are the "replacement theory" for the "canceled" TRUTH of NORTH AMERICAN ICE AGE.

The simple undeniable truth of Earth climate history is that GREENLAND FROZE while NORTH AMERICA THAWED. The Co2 FRAUD could not accept that, and got it first hand.... here...

It is during that two year period where "Milankovitch Cycles" was introduced and North American Ice Age was "canceled." Indeed, for homO, it was "Co2 is the greatest ever threat" to TWO YEARS OF SILENCE and then back to "Co2 is the greatest ever threat" while buying BEACHFRONT PROPERTY on MV.

Read the OP of this one carefully...

With all due respect, I am not following any of your “logic” here. My best guess- you seemed triggered by AGW caused by CO2 (I think the science there is highly suspect myself) and somehow believe the MK cycles are used to prove AGW is caused by CO2? i don’t know what your beliefs are frankly, but I have read the works of several respected experts who refute the AGW/CO2 science, but not one has denounced the existence of the MK cycles. So I am not sure where you are coming from, nor why you seemed so angry about it.

With all due respect, I am not following any of your “logic” here. My best guess- you seemed triggered by AGW caused by CO2 (I think the science there is highly suspect myself) and somehow believe the MK cycles are used to prove AGW is caused by CO2? i don’t know what your beliefs are frankly, but I have read the works of several respected experts who refute the AGW/CO2 science, but not one has denounced the existence of the MK cycles. So I am not sure where you are coming from, nor why you seemed so angry about it.

It is an IQ over 5 thing.

If you cannot figure out how much ice Earth would have if it had two polar oceans, your IQ is indeed under 5.

Forum List

Back