Sullivan Tells DOJ & USSC To Go F* Themselves, Says He Has A Right To Investigate Flynn

Fuck Sullivan he has no business wearing a black robe...he's a political hack job.....I wonder how many white people he laid the boom on because they were white.....and how many black thugs he set free....I'd like to see this assholes court records....

oh yea it's because flynn is white because federal judges are known for going hard on the white man

the fucking delusion

shut the fuck up pleb, my god
He is railroading a decorated General you moron....lets see you defend that you fucking idiot....

HE'S SELLING HIS CLOUT TO FOREIGN STATES YOU DUMB FUCK

DECORATED

LOL

SAME REASON THE TURKS VALUE HIM, EH?
Prove that he is breaking some law...any law assfuck....

Literally, outside of their bubble,no one has suggested that any laws were broken.

Fuck Sullivan he has no business wearing a black robe...he's a political hack job.....I wonder how many white people he laid the boom on because they were white.....and how many black thugs he set free....I'd like to see this assholes court records....

oh yea it's because flynn is white because federal judges are known for going hard on the white man

the fucking delusion

He is railroading a decorated General you moron....lets see you defend that you fucking idiot....

DECORATED

LOL

For fucks sake

Delusion

the fucking delusion

DECORATED

LOL

That's why he took the plea you ignorant ****

to avoid other charges

the plea is his fucking punishment for all the shit he did.
He took the plea because he was broke...bankrupted by so called justice...I guess you like the way he was treated...until it happens to you.....as long as its a friend of Trump all laws and rights go out the window?.....well try and grab them back when its your turn dummy....

the fucking delusion

DECORATED

LOL

He never registered with FARA.

Sullivan is already defying a precedent set by the USSC in a 9 -0 decision made 1 week before he started his personal 'war' against Flynn...now he says he has the 'RIGHT' to INVESTIGATE and PROSECUTE Flynn....

Sullivan Tells DOJ & USSC To Go F* Themselves, Says He Has A Right To Investigate Flynn
^Fake news.
That's not what he "said" at all.
Read all 46 pages of his response for yourself here....

Sullivan is already defying a precedent set by the USSC in a 9 -0 decision made 1 week before he started his personal 'war' against Flynn...now he says he has the 'RIGHT' to INVESTIGATE and PROSECUTE Flynn....

flynn really shouldn't have pissed him off

sullivan gonna fuck him up

trump victory isn't looking so good.....Gonna be a high black turnout me suspects

Oh look, yet another progressive who doesn't understand why Justice has a blindfold on.

I hope you buttfucked by a criminal judge just so you get your karmic bitchslap while you are alive.

Sorry but Flynn is clearly getting the benefit of cronyism. The only reason the DoJ is dropping charges is because he’s a friend of the boss.

It was a long time coming but Trump finally got someone to “go easy on him” like he demanded years ago.

Again you ignore the exculpatory evidence that Flynn was pressured to lie, that the FBI, CONSPIRED against him, trying to make him lie to them.

You keep pushing your bullshit, stop ignoring the released documents showing the FBI malfeasance.
No one pressured Flynn to lie, except maybe Trump.

You are lying now, the FBI documents released showed they CONSPIRED against Flynn, their memos showed discussion on how to make him lie.

How did they make him lie?

You were shown the FBI documents, you ignore them because you have a partisan belief to support.
Can't answer the question, can you. How did they make him lie? Seems like that should be pretty easy to explain.
There is no underlying crime

Flynn broke no laws so the FBI tried to pin a procedural infraction on him

That's now how lying to federal officers works

Even if there is no underlying crime, you can't lie to them

Certainly can't make a plea, wasting the courts time, then expect the court to not react when you try to get out of it
No underlying crime makes it the FBI that is wasting the courts time
Is that what yall said about Bill Clinton? There was no underlying crime there either.

Intelligent people rightly noted that he committed perjury while under oath, knowing that he was under oath.
Thoughtful and willful misappropriation of the facts.
And Flynn knowingly lied to FBI agents conducting an investigation.

Neither had any "underlying crime" which according to the other poster means it's a waste of time. I'm gauging consistency, that's all.

Those are not the facts.
I dismiss you.
Sure they are. The government released Flynn’s conversation with Kislyak where he talked about sanctions. The Flynn told the FBI agents he didn’t.

Flynn lied. Facts.

the fucking delusion

DECORATED

LOL

:auiqs.jpg: ...

the fucking delusion

DECORATED

LOL

For fucks sake

Delusion

yea that's why he tookt he plea, right? He did nothing wrong, right? Hahahah

He took that plea to avoid a cascade of possible charges against him and his shitty spawn

the fucking delusion

DECORATED

LOL

:auiqs.jpg: ...
Why did you even ask if you don’t want to know?

the fucking delusion

DECORATED

LOL

to avoid other charges

He is gonna walk, Buttercup.

trump victory isn't looking so good.....Gonna be a high black turnout me suspects

Oh look, yet another progressive who doesn't understand why Justice has a blindfold on.

I hope you buttfucked by a criminal judge just so you get your karmic bitchslap while you are alive.

Sorry but Flynn is clearly getting the benefit of cronyism. The only reason the DoJ is dropping charges is because he’s a friend of the boss.

It was a long time coming but Trump finally got someone to “go easy on him” like he demanded years ago.

Again you ignore the exculpatory evidence that Flynn was pressured to lie, that the FBI, CONSPIRED against him, trying to make him lie to them.

You keep pushing your bullshit, stop ignoring the released documents showing the FBI malfeasance.
No one pressured Flynn to lie, except maybe Trump.

You are lying now, the FBI documents released showed they CONSPIRED against Flynn, their memos showed discussion on how to make him lie.

How did they make him lie?

You were shown the FBI documents, you ignore them because you have a partisan belief to support.
Can't answer the question, can you. How did they make him lie? Seems like that should be pretty easy to explain.
There is no underlying crime

Flynn broke no laws so the FBI tried to pin a procedural infraction on him

That's now how lying to federal officers works

Even if there is no underlying crime, you can't lie to them

Certainly can't make a plea, wasting the courts time, then expect the court to not react when you try to get out of it
No underlying crime makes it the FBI that is wasting the courts time
Is that what yall said about Bill Clinton? There was no underlying crime there either.

Intelligent people rightly noted that he committed perjury while under oath, knowing that he was under oath.
Thoughtful and willful misappropriation of the facts.
And Flynn knowingly lied to FBI agents conducting an investigation.

Neither had any "underlying crime" which according to the other poster means it's a waste of time. I'm gauging consistency, that's all.

Those are not the facts.
I dismiss you.
Sure they are. The government released Flynn’s conversation with Kislyak where he talked about sanctions. The Flynn told the FBI agents he didn’t.

Flynn lied. Facts.
There was no underlying crime

the fucking delusion

DECORATED

LOL

to avoid other charges

Not if trump doesn't win re election he won't

Annnnnd it's not looking so good

When the looting starts the shooting starts*

Can just play that on repeat and biden will coast to victory. Play it with "you ain't black" hahahaha

the fucking delusion

DECORATED

LOL

For fucks sake

Delusion

He took that plea to avoid a cascade of possible charges against him and his shitty spawn
How many times must you be told he was coerced into his plea....you don't want to know the truth.....he had lost his family home....a home he grew up in....Flynn is not or was not a rich man....but when he is done with the feds he will be very rich....and I can't wait....

the fucking delusion

DECORATED

LOL

to avoid other charges

Yes, he is..

the fucking delusion

DECORATED

LOL

to avoid other charges

If Trump doesn't win he will pardon Flynn on his way out if need be stupid....

First, it's from the gateway pundit, and therefore most likely not true.

Second. Sullivan doesn't have to prosecute anyone. The prosecution phase is over, Flynn admitted guilt.
The case was dismissed. Even if the judge did sentence Flynn, the case would automatially be dismissed on appeal because the DOJ wouldn't prosecute it there.

Only a douchebag would defend the actions of this judge. You can't if you have any concern about justice or truth or the law.

At this stage, it takes a court order to drop the case. That seems never to sink in with you knuckleheads.
Yeah but the Politico article has a link to Sullivans reply.
Ultimately, the rule incorporated the "leave of court" re-quirement.

That requirement "obviously vest some discretion in the [district] court." Rinaldi v. United States, 434 U.S. 22, 20 n.15 (1977) (per curiam) (em-phasis added). In United States v. Ammidown, 497 F.2d 615 (1973), this Court addressed the scope of the district court’s Rule 48 discretion in the context of evaluating a plea. The rule, the Court explained, does not require "the trial court to serve merely as a rubber stamp"; it must be satisfied that dismissal "adequately protects the public interest." Id. at 622 (quotation omitted). To override the government’s recommendation, a trial judge "must provide a rea-soned exercise of discretion" that advances "one or more of the following components: (a) fairness to the defense, such as protection against harass-ment; (b) fairness to the prosecution interest, as in avoiding a disposition that does not serve due and legitimate prosecutorial interests; (c) protection of the sentencing authority reserved to the judge." Id. Ammidown observed that

USCA Case #20-5143 Document #1845144 Filed: 06/01/2020 Page 31 of 46

unopposed Rule 48(a) motions should ordinarily be granted. Id. But it pre-served a district judge’s responsibility to evaluate those motions where there are questions about whether dismissal serves "legitimate prosecutorial inter-ests," and sentencing is underway. Id. Ammidown remains the law in this Circuit and district courts must follow it.

The linked response goes on to question the basis for the DOJ's change in position. And suggests that Sullivan will require the DOJ to expand on that change.

I read the motion linked in Politico. The Leave of Court precedent is going to put the Appeals Court in the position of arguing against an independent judiciary. I think it will await Sullivan's decision. If there weren't a recent Trump appointee on the 3-judge panel, I doubt the writ of mandamus would have been issued.

the fucking delusion

DECORATED

LOL

For fucks sake
That isn't against the law, moron.

Biden sold his office to the highest bidder. I don't see you whining about him going to prison.

the fucking delusion

DECORATED

LOL

For fucks sake

Delusion

How many times must you be told he was coerced into his plea....you don't want to know the truth.....he had lost his family home....a home he grew up in....Flynn is not or was not a rich man....but when he is done with the feds he will be very rich....and I can't wait....

That is very normal "coercision"

Sullivan went out of his way to make sure it was true before he took the plea. Which is why sullivan is so pissed

If i were to go enter a guilty plea, the judge will 99% of the time just accept it. Sullivan went out of his wya to respect flynn and his lawyers. They wanted to plead out

Can't cry coercsino after that. Sullivan went out of his fucking way to make sure he was actually guilty of the crime he was pleading to. And not just pleading because of other possible charges, which prosecutors aren't supposed to allow. That's the only sort of coercion that matters.

Sullivan spent a lot of the courts time to make sure the coercion argument was bullshit. He's satisfied, i'm satisfied, anyone who has read at all about this is satisfied.

Sullivan was a good faith actor until Flynn pissed him off.

It has nothing to do with political affiliation, read the story from a lawyer's perspective

what flynn did was a faux pas and sullivan is so pissed of he's gonna risk his career over this.

he may be crazy. But he's not biased. Flynn made a mockery of his court by trying to get out of this plea. Which sullivan spent a lot of extra time making sure was legitimate.

He's TOTALLY biased. His accusing Flynn of treason is ample proof of that.
He's TOTALLY biased. His accusing Flynn of treason is ample proof of that.
You're totally biased.
Find out why...

First, it's from the gateway pundit, and therefore most likely not true.

Second. Sullivan doesn't have to prosecute anyone. The prosecution phase is over, Flynn admitted guilt.
The case was dismissed. Even if the judge did sentence Flynn, the case would automatially be dismissed on appeal because the DOJ wouldn't prosecute it there.

Only a douchebag would defend the actions of this judge. You can't if you have any concern about justice or truth or the law.

At this stage, it takes a court order to drop the case. That seems never to sink in with you knuckleheads.
Yeah but the Politico article has a link to Sullivans reply.
Ultimately, the rule incorporated the "leave of court" re-quirement.

That requirement "obviously vest some discretion in the [district] court." Rinaldi v. United States, 434 U.S. 22, 20 n.15 (1977) (per curiam) (em-phasis added). In United States v. Ammidown, 497 F.2d 615 (1973), this Court addressed the scope of the district court’s Rule 48 discretion in the context of evaluating a plea. The rule, the Court explained, does not require "the trial court to serve merely as a rubber stamp"; it must be satisfied that dismissal "adequately protects the public interest." Id. at 622 (quotation omitted). To override the government’s recommendation, a trial judge "must provide a rea-soned exercise of discretion" that advances "one or more of the following components: (a) fairness to the defense, such as protection against harass-ment; (b) fairness to the prosecution interest, as in avoiding a disposition that does not serve due and legitimate prosecutorial interests; (c) protection of the sentencing authority reserved to the judge." Id. Ammidown observed that

USCA Case #20-5143 Document #1845144 Filed: 06/01/2020 Page 31 of 46

unopposed Rule 48(a) motions should ordinarily be granted. Id. But it pre-served a district judge’s responsibility to evaluate those motions where there are questions about whether dismissal serves "legitimate prosecutorial inter-ests," and sentencing is underway. Id. Ammidown remains the law in this Circuit and district courts must follow it.

The linked response goes on to question the basis for the DOJ's change in position. And suggests that Sullivan will require the DOJ to expand on that change.

I read the motion linked in Politico. The Leave of Court precedent is going to put the Appeals Court in the position of arguing against an independent judiciary. I think it will await Sullivan's decision. If there weren't a recent Trump appointee on the 3-judge panel, I doubt the writ of mandamus would have been issued.
There won't be any arguments. The DOJ dismissed the case, fool.

"Independent judiciary" doesn't mean one populated with Stalinist hacks like Sullivan.

Forum List

Back