Sullivan Tells DOJ & USSC To Go F* Themselves, Says He Has A Right To Investigate Flynn

Sullivan is already defying a precedent set by the USSC in a 9 -0 decision made 1 week before he started his personal 'war' against Flynn...now he says he has the 'RIGHT' to INVESTIGATE and PROSECUTE Flynn....

flynn really shouldn't have pissed him off

sullivan gonna fuck him up

trump victory isn't looking so good.....Gonna be a high black turnout me suspects

Oh look, yet another progressive who doesn't understand why Justice has a blindfold on.

I hope you buttfucked by a criminal judge just so you get your karmic bitchslap while you are alive.

Sorry but Flynn is clearly getting the benefit of cronyism. The only reason the DoJ is dropping charges is because he’s a friend of the boss.

It was a long time coming but Trump finally got someone to “go easy on him” like he demanded years ago.

Again you ignore the exculpatory evidence that Flynn was pressured to lie, that the FBI, CONSPIRED against him, trying to make him lie to them.

You keep pushing your bullshit, stop ignoring the released documents showing the FBI malfeasance.
No one pressured Flynn to lie, except maybe Trump.

You are lying now, the FBI documents released showed they CONSPIRED against Flynn, their memos showed discussion on how to make him lie.

How did they make him lie?

You were shown the FBI documents, you ignore them because you have a partisan belief to support.
Can't answer the question, can you. How did they make him lie? Seems like that should be pretty easy to explain.
There is no underlying crime

Flynn broke no laws so the FBI tried to pin a procedural infraction on him

That's now how lying to federal officers works

Even if there is no underlying crime, you can't lie to them

Certainly can't make a plea, wasting the courts time, then expect the court to not react when you try to get out of it
No underlying crime makes it the FBI that is wasting the courts time

No it wasn't

Flynn wasted the courts time after he claimed all that bullshit but still wanted to take a plea

Now he's being punished for wasting the courts time
The Deep State broke Flynn financially

He had no money left to defend himself with

Sullivan is already defying a precedent set by the USSC in a 9 -0 decision made 1 week before he started his personal 'war' against Flynn...now he says he has the 'RIGHT' to INVESTIGATE and PROSECUTE Flynn....

trump victory isn't looking so good.....Gonna be a high black turnout me suspects

Oh look, yet another progressive who doesn't understand why Justice has a blindfold on.

I hope you buttfucked by a criminal judge just so you get your karmic bitchslap while you are alive.

Sorry but Flynn is clearly getting the benefit of cronyism. The only reason the DoJ is dropping charges is because he’s a friend of the boss.

It was a long time coming but Trump finally got someone to “go easy on him” like he demanded years ago.

Again you ignore the exculpatory evidence that Flynn was pressured to lie, that the FBI, CONSPIRED against him, trying to make him lie to them.

You keep pushing your bullshit, stop ignoring the released documents showing the FBI malfeasance.

You are lying now, the FBI documents released showed they CONSPIRED against Flynn, their memos showed discussion on how to make him lie.

You were shown the FBI documents, you ignore them because you have a partisan belief to support.
Can't answer the question, can you. How did they make him lie? Seems like that should be pretty easy to explain.

Certainly can't make a plea, wasting the courts time, then expect the court to not react when you try to get out of it
Is that what yall said about Bill Clinton? There was no underlying crime there either.

Intelligent people rightly noted that he committed perjury while under oath, knowing that he was under oath.
Thoughtful and willful misappropriation of the facts.

By procedural infraction, you mean lying to FBI agents?

That's a crime.
At least one of the FBI did not think he lied

that makes it a very thin case to proceed on

No one said he wasn't giving off any tells

Fidgeting, nervousness, etc

That's being misreported as they thought hew wasn't lying. One agent just said he didn't look like he was lying.
There was no underlying crime

the FBI wanted to entrap flynn to get at trump when they should have been investigating real crime

You can't lie to FBI agents

It doesn't matter

GO free martha stewart. She is a lot less shady than flynn
It was a bullshit Gotcha by the Deep State

You've been told this at least 1000 times already. Stop asking the same questions over and over again.

Is that what yall said about Bill Clinton? There was no underlying crime there either.

Intelligent people rightly noted that he committed perjury while under oath, knowing that he was under oath.
And Flynn knowingly lied to FBI agents conducting an investigation.

Neither had any "underlying crime" which according to the other poster means it's a waste of time. I'm gauging consistency, that's all.

....Perjury isn't waht he would be charged with

He wasn't ever sworn in he didn't commit perjury....Lying to federal officers is a separate crime

Now maybe he lied in court and they could add an extra charge. But that's not what any of you are discussing

By procedural infraction, you mean lying to FBI agents?

That's a crime.
He didn't lie, moron, and that should not be a crime. The FBI lies all the time, so why don't they ever go to jail?

You've been told this at least 1000 times already. Stop asking the same questions over and over again.
I've been told zero times because none of you know. It's a made up claim.

ROFL! You call yourself an intelligent person? Talk about lying.

Fuck Sullivan he has no business wearing a black robe...he's a political hack job.....I wonder how many white people he laid the boom on because they were white.....and how many black thugs he set free....I'd like to see this assholes court records....

I've been told zero times because none of you know. It's a made up claim.
I can't help it if you ignore what you've been told.

Blah-blah. It's still in Sullivan's court, or you knotheads wouldn't be whining about it.
Yes, it is Sullivan's criminal court.

You have demonstrated the law and legal precedence means nothing to you, the fact that the USSC has already made it clear Sullivan can not legally do what he is doing means nothing to you,

'blah, blah, blah'? F* you, you liberal biased scumbag snowflake.

Equal Justice means the law applies to EVERY American equally. Sullivan is not above the law, he is not THE law, & he is not above the USSC.

I hope he is stripped of his judgeship.

You don't know what you're talking about. If the USSC had really already ruled on this, it wouldn't be in Sullivan's court. You're just saying stupid stuff.
but the DOJ dropped the charges. What is it you didn't hear?

Fuck Sullivan he has no business wearing a black robe...he's a political hack job.....I wonder how many white people he laid the boom on because they were white.....and how many black thugs he set free....I'd like to see this assholes court records....

oh yea it's because flynn is white because federal judges are known for going hard on the white man

the fucking delusion

shut the fuck up pleb, my god

Maybe pick some one who doesn't sell their services to the highest bidder using their status as a fucking general to make a quick buck.

What the fuck is wrong with some of you?

And Flynn knowingly lied to FBI agents conducting an investigation.

Neither had any "underlying crime" which according to the other poster means it's a waste of time. I'm gauging consistency, that's all.

Those are not the facts.
I dismiss you.

oh yea it's because flynn is white because federal judges are known for going hard on the white man

the fucking delusion

He is railroading a decorated General you moron....lets see you defend that you fucking idiot....

ROFL! You call yourself an intelligent person? Talk about lying.

Here we go again -

the fucking delusion

He is railroading a decorated General you moron....lets see you defend that you fucking idiot....

HE'S SELLING HIS CLOUT TO FOREIGN STATES YOU DUMB FUCK

DECORATED

LOL

SAME REASON THE TURKS VALUE HIM, EH?

For fucks sake

the fucking delusion

DECORATED

LOL

Prove that he is breaking some law...any law assfuck....

the fucking delusion

DECORATED

LOL

Prove that he is breaking some law...any law assfuck....

That's why he took the plea you ignorant ****

to avoid other charges

the plea is his fucking punishment for all the shit he did.

Forum List

Back