Sullivan Tells DOJ & USSC To Go F* Themselves, Says He Has A Right To Investigate Flynn

Sullivan is already defying a precedent set by the USSC in a 9 -0 decision made 1 week before he started his personal 'war' against Flynn...now he says he has the 'RIGHT' to INVESTIGATE and PROSECUTE Flynn....

flynn really shouldn't have pissed him off

sullivan gonna fuck him up

trump victory isn't looking so good.....Gonna be a high black turnout me suspects

Oh look, yet another progressive who doesn't understand why Justice has a blindfold on.

I hope you buttfucked by a criminal judge just so you get your karmic bitchslap while you are alive.

Sorry but Flynn is clearly getting the benefit of cronyism. The only reason the DoJ is dropping charges is because he’s a friend of the boss.

It was a long time coming but Trump finally got someone to “go easy on him” like he demanded years ago.

Again you ignore the exculpatory evidence that Flynn was pressured to lie, that the FBI, CONSPIRED against him, trying to make him lie to them.

You keep pushing your bullshit, stop ignoring the released documents showing the FBI malfeasance.
No one pressured Flynn to lie, except maybe Trump.

You are lying now, the FBI documents released showed they CONSPIRED against Flynn, their memos showed discussion on how to make him lie.

How did they make him lie?

You were shown the FBI documents, you ignore them because you have a partisan belief to support.
Can't answer the question, can you. How did they make him lie? Seems like that should be pretty easy to explain.
There is no underlying crime

Flynn broke no laws so the FBI tried to pin a procedural infraction on him

Government intentionally bankrupted the guy with legal bills, he lost his house, they threatened to go after his kid to FORCE him to plea to a crime he didn't commit.

Sullivan is already defying a precedent set by the USSC in a 9 -0 decision made 1 week before he started his personal 'war' against Flynn...now he says he has the 'RIGHT' to INVESTIGATE and PROSECUTE Flynn....

trump victory isn't looking so good.....Gonna be a high black turnout me suspects

Oh look, yet another progressive who doesn't understand why Justice has a blindfold on.

I hope you buttfucked by a criminal judge just so you get your karmic bitchslap while you are alive.

Sorry but Flynn is clearly getting the benefit of cronyism. The only reason the DoJ is dropping charges is because he’s a friend of the boss.

It was a long time coming but Trump finally got someone to “go easy on him” like he demanded years ago.

Again you ignore the exculpatory evidence that Flynn was pressured to lie, that the FBI, CONSPIRED against him, trying to make him lie to them.

You keep pushing your bullshit, stop ignoring the released documents showing the FBI malfeasance.

You are lying now, the FBI documents released showed they CONSPIRED against Flynn, their memos showed discussion on how to make him lie.

You were shown the FBI documents, you ignore them because you have a partisan belief to support.
Can't answer the question, can you. How did they make him lie? Seems like that should be pretty easy to explain.

By procedural infraction, you mean lying to FBI agents?

That's a crime.

Then he needs to take the robe off and go work as a prosecutor.

I have been wondering if his family is safe, there is something just way out of sync here.
Like somebody is pressuring him.

It doesn’t matter what this hack judge does. He can either follow the law and dismiss the case, or continue going rogue and be humiliated on appeal.

Either way, Flynn walks.

Hopefully a Conservative Judge will investigate the Obama Cabal

I'd settle for just an impartial judge.

Delusion.

That's now how lying to federal officers works

Even if there is no underlying crime, you can't lie to them

Certainly can't make a plea, wasting the courts time, then expect the court to not react when you try to get out of it

That's a crime.
At least one of the FBI did not think he lied

that makes it a very thin case to proceed on

That's a crime.

You keep repeating the same lie over and over -
Everyone knows and understands that it is a lie.
What is the motivation behind that?

That's a crime.

No one said he wasn't giving off any tells

Fidgeting, nervousness, etc

That's being misreported as they thought hew wasn't lying. One agent just said he didn't look like he was lying.

Certainly can't make a plea, wasting the courts time, then expect the court to not react when you try to get out of it
No underlying crime makes it the FBI that is wasting the courts time

' YOU ain't black if you don't vote for Biden', right snowflake?

:p

Trump sure did his best to wipe away any gains he got from that one

When the looting starts the shooting starts? Oh yea

That was way better than what biden said

/s

Biden looks like he was right you fucking dolt hahahahah, can't scoff at it now too late.
Biden has never been right about anything in his life...

:p

Biden's speech to the First AME Church "if an unarmed man attacks you with a knife shoot him in the leg. Not in the heart."

Seriously. He said that.

C'mon man, that is simply Biden being Biden.

Hopefully a Conservative Judge will investigate the Obama Cabal

I'd settle for just an impartial judge.

Just a reminder of Trump's history with "impartial judges".

No it wasn't

Flynn wasted the courts time after he claimed all that bullshit but still wanted to take a plea

Now he's being punished for wasting the courts time

Is that what yall said about Bill Clinton? There was no underlying crime there either.

That's a crime.

That's being misreported as they thought hew wasn't lying. One agent just said he didn't look like he was lying.
There was no underlying crime

the FBI wanted to entrap flynn to get at trump when they should have been investigating real crime

No it wasn't

Flynn wasted the courts time after he claimed all that bullshit but still wanted to take a plea

Now he's being punished for wasting the courts time
Flynn is gonna walk, Cupcake.

Is that what yall said about Bill Clinton? There was no underlying crime there either.
Did the FBI investigate Slick?

That's a crime.

There was no underlying crime

the FBI wanted to entrap flynn to get at trump when they should have been investigating real crime

You can't lie to FBI agents

It doesn't matter

GO free martha stewart. She is a lot less shady than flynn

Forum List

Back