Sullivan Tells DOJ & USSC To Go F* Themselves, Says He Has A Right To Investigate Flynn

Sullivan is already defying a precedent set by the USSC in a 9 -0 decision made 1 week before he started his personal 'war' against Flynn...now he says he has the 'RIGHT' to INVESTIGATE and PROSECUTE Flynn....

flynn really shouldn't have pissed him off

sullivan gonna fuck him up

trump victory isn't looking so good.....Gonna be a high black turnout me suspects

Oh look, yet another progressive who doesn't understand why Justice has a blindfold on.

I hope you buttfucked by a criminal judge just so you get your karmic bitchslap while you are alive.

Sorry but Flynn is clearly getting the benefit of cronyism. The only reason the DoJ is dropping charges is because he’s a friend of the boss.

It was a long time coming but Trump finally got someone to “go easy on him” like he demanded years ago.

Again you ignore the exculpatory evidence that Flynn was pressured to lie, that the FBI, CONSPIRED against him, trying to make him lie to them.

You keep pushing your bullshit, stop ignoring the released documents showing the FBI malfeasance.
No one pressured Flynn to lie, except maybe Trump.

You are lying now, the FBI documents released showed they CONSPIRED against Flynn, their memos showed discussion on how to make him lie.

How did they make him lie?

You were shown the FBI documents, you ignore them because you have a partisan belief to support.
Can't answer the question, can you. How did they make him lie? Seems like that should be pretty easy to explain.
There is no underlying crime

Flynn broke no laws so the FBI tried to pin a procedural infraction on him

That's now how lying to federal officers works

Even if there is no underlying crime, you can't lie to them

Certainly can't make a plea, wasting the courts time, then expect the court to not react when you try to get out of it
No underlying crime makes it the FBI that is wasting the courts time
Is that what yall said about Bill Clinton? There was no underlying crime there either.

Intelligent people rightly noted that he committed perjury while under oath, knowing that he was under oath.
Thoughtful and willful misappropriation of the facts.
And Flynn knowingly lied to FBI agents conducting an investigation.

Neither had any "underlying crime" which according to the other poster means it's a waste of time. I'm gauging consistency, that's all.

Those are not the facts.
I dismiss you.
Sure they are. The government released Flynn’s conversation with Kislyak where he talked about sanctions. The Flynn told the FBI agents he didn’t.

Flynn lied. Facts.
There was no underlying crime
Just like Clinton, right?

No underlying crime.
Having sex with an intern is against the law

Fuck Sullivan he has no business wearing a black robe...he's a political hack job.....I wonder how many white people he laid the boom on because they were white.....and how many black thugs he set free....I'd like to see this assholes court records....

oh yea it's because flynn is white because federal judges are known for going hard on the white man

the fucking delusion

shut the fuck up pleb, my god
He is railroading a decorated General you moron....lets see you defend that you fucking idiot....

HE'S SELLING HIS CLOUT TO FOREIGN STATES YOU DUMB FUCK

DECORATED

LOL

SAME REASON THE TURKS VALUE HIM, EH?

For fucks sake

Delusion

yea that's why he tookt he plea, right? He did nothing wrong, right? Hahahah

He took that plea to avoid a cascade of possible charges against him and his shitty spawn
How many times must you be told he was coerced into his plea....you don't want to know the truth.....he had lost his family home....a home he grew up in....Flynn is not or was not a rich man....but when he is done with the feds he will be very rich....and I can't wait....

That is very normal "coercision"

Sullivan went out of his way to make sure it was true before he took the plea. Which is why sullivan is so pissed

If i were to go enter a guilty plea, the judge will 99% of the time just accept it. Sullivan went out of his wya to respect flynn and his lawyers. They wanted to plead out

Can't cry coercsino after that. Sullivan went out of his fucking way to make sure he was actually guilty of the crime he was pleading to. And not just pleading because of other possible charges, which prosuctors aren't supposed to allow.

Sullivan spent a lot of the courts time to make sure the coercion argument was bullshit. He's satisfied, i'm satisfied, anyone who has read at all about this is satisfied.

Sullivan was a good faith actor until Flynn pissed him off.
You keep repeating the same already-exploded horseshit over and over.

Yea it's still true

Still most of you don't understand the basics of the case

He wasn't coerced, sullivan spent days of hearings making sure that wasn't true, lol

It's not that fucking complicated.
It's horseshit. Hew as coerced. When a man is being coerced, he isn't going to change his plea because the judge asks him twice.

How big of a fucking moron are you?

You keep repeating the same exploded argument over and over because you are incapable of reason. You can't come up with any arguments of your own, so you use the talking points dispense by your party propaganda organs.
NOT IN ANY WAY THAT IS ILLEGAL

HE COMMITTED THE CRIME

HE PLEAD GUILTY

Had they coerced him to sign that plea even tho he hadn't comitted the crime. THat woudl be grounds to dismiss. Even if they had some agreement where he got off on other charges. That's not allowed.

The judge only needs to make sure you actually committed the crime. Which he clearly did and admitted to in open court

Which is why sullivan is pissed he's trying to get out of it
Lobbying is not a crime, dumbfuck. They didn't prosecute him for lobbying.

How many times to you have to be wrong before you slink away in shame?

Lying to FBI agents is a crime

Rest of it doesn't matter

He wasn't charged with that shit.
He didn't lie to the FBI, you fucking moron.

Yes he did, and he admitted it in court and plead to it

Through a lengthy proceeding you and i woudln't recieve because him and his lawyers were bitching

What the fuck planet are you living on where you think he didn't lie? Maybe he didn't knowingly lie, but his plead says otherwise. And refused to admit that when questioned by sullivan.

So sullivan is gonna shit on him.

Welcome to dealing with judges

Sullivan is already defying a precedent set by the USSC in a 9 -0 decision made 1 week before he started his personal 'war' against Flynn...now he says he has the 'RIGHT' to INVESTIGATE and PROSECUTE Flynn....

trump victory isn't looking so good.....Gonna be a high black turnout me suspects

Oh look, yet another progressive who doesn't understand why Justice has a blindfold on.

I hope you buttfucked by a criminal judge just so you get your karmic bitchslap while you are alive.

It has nothing to do with political affiliation, read the story from a lawyer's perspective

what flynn did was a faux pas and sullivan is so pissed of he's gonna risk his career over this.

he may be crazy. But he's not biased. Flynn made a mockery of his court by trying to get out of this plea. Which sullivan spent a lot of extra time making sure was legitimate.

He's TOTALLY biased. His accusing Flynn of treason is ample proof of that.

He doesn't realize the case against Flynn has been completely dropped, that is how ignorant Juice free is.

It hasn't been dropped until Sullivan says it has been dropped. That's why the DoJ had to submit its motion to dismiss to Sullivan's court.

You are missing the point, he has no cause to prolong this at all, it is why the legal noose is getting tighter around his neck. The case is dropped by all parties, DOJ, Prosecutor and Flynn, there is nothing left for the stupid judge to prolong.

The DoJ asked the District Court, Judge Sullivan presiding, to dismiss the case. He hasn't done it yet. I'm not missing that point.

He has no legal reason to prolong it, it was a formality since the entire case was already DROPPED by all parties to the case.

"The case is dropped by all parties, DOJ, Prosecutor and Flynn"

You are that stupid to ignore this reality?

Repeating that didn't make it more convincing.

I notice you have NOT ONCE addressed this fact:

You are too dumb to understand.... apparently.

All parties would include the judge. It's his call to make, dope.

There is no case to continue, that is what you idiots constantly overlook, now Sullivan wants to prosecute Flynn, which is illegal.

There is nope for America when leftists like YOU ignores exculpatory evidence that Flynn was conspired against to create a conviction for political purposes, the very thing Sullivan is now doing.

Fuck Sullivan he has no business wearing a black robe...he's a political hack job.....I wonder how many white people he laid the boom on because they were white.....and how many black thugs he set free....I'd like to see this assholes court records....

oh yea it's because flynn is white because federal judges are known for going hard on the white man

the fucking delusion

He is railroading a decorated General you moron....lets see you defend that you fucking idiot....

DECORATED

LOL

For fucks sake

Delusion

He took that plea to avoid a cascade of possible charges against him and his shitty spawn
How many times must you be told he was coerced into his plea....you don't want to know the truth.....he had lost his family home....a home he grew up in....Flynn is not or was not a rich man....but when he is done with the feds he will be very rich....and I can't wait....

Sullivan went out of his way to make sure it was true before he took the plea. Which is why sullivan is so pissed

If i were to go enter a guilty plea, the judge will 99% of the time just accept it. Sullivan went out of his wya to respect flynn and his lawyers. They wanted to plead out

Can't cry coercsino after that. Sullivan went out of his fucking way to make sure he was actually guilty of the crime he was pleading to. And not just pleading because of other possible charges, which prosuctors aren't supposed to allow.

Sullivan spent a lot of the courts time to make sure the coercion argument was bullshit. He's satisfied, i'm satisfied, anyone who has read at all about this is satisfied.

Yea it's still true

He wasn't coerced, sullivan spent days of hearings making sure that wasn't true, lol

It's horseshit. Hew as coerced. When a man is being coerced, he isn't going to change his plea because the judge asks him twice.

You keep repeating the same exploded argument over and over because you are incapable of reason. You can't come up with any arguments of your own, so you use the talking points dispense by your party propaganda organs.

HE COMMITTED THE CRIME

HE PLEAD GUILTY

Had they coerced him to sign that plea even tho he hadn't comitted the crime. THat woudl be grounds to dismiss. Even if they had some agreement where he got off on other charges. That's not allowed.

The judge only needs to make sure you actually committed the crime. Which he clearly did and admitted to in open court

You brought it up, you fucking retard.

Maybe it's time to arrest the arrogant asshole. I see no difference between that asshole and this one.

the fucking delusion

DECORATED

LOL

For fucks sake

Delusion

Yea it's still true

HE COMMITTED THE CRIME

HE PLEAD GUILTY

Through a lengthy proceeding you and i woudln't recieve because him and his lawyers were bitching
Oh puhleez. 1001.

Sorry but Flynn is clearly getting the benefit of cronyism. The only reason the DoJ is dropping charges is because he’s a friend of the boss.

It was a long time coming but Trump finally got someone to “go easy on him” like he demanded years ago.

Again you ignore the exculpatory evidence that Flynn was pressured to lie, that the FBI, CONSPIRED against him, trying to make him lie to them.

You keep pushing your bullshit, stop ignoring the released documents showing the FBI malfeasance.

You are lying now, the FBI documents released showed they CONSPIRED against Flynn, their memos showed discussion on how to make him lie.

You were shown the FBI documents, you ignore them because you have a partisan belief to support.
Can't answer the question, can you. How did they make him lie? Seems like that should be pretty easy to explain.

Certainly can't make a plea, wasting the courts time, then expect the court to not react when you try to get out of it
Is that what yall said about Bill Clinton? There was no underlying crime there either.

Intelligent people rightly noted that he committed perjury while under oath, knowing that he was under oath.

Neither had any "underlying crime" which according to the other poster means it's a waste of time. I'm gauging consistency, that's all.

Those are not the facts.
I dismiss you.
Sure they are. The government released Flynn’s conversation with Kislyak where he talked about sanctions. The Flynn told the FBI agents he didn’t.

Flynn lied. Facts.
Just like Clinton, right?

No underlying crime.
Having sex with an intern is against the law
No it's not.

It has nothing to do with political affiliation, read the story from a lawyer's perspective

what flynn did was a faux pas and sullivan is so pissed of he's gonna risk his career over this.

he may be crazy. But he's not biased. Flynn made a mockery of his court by trying to get out of this plea. Which sullivan spent a lot of extra time making sure was legitimate.

He doesn't realize the case against Flynn has been completely dropped, that is how ignorant Juice free is.

It hasn't been dropped until Sullivan says it has been dropped. That's why the DoJ had to submit its motion to dismiss to Sullivan's court.

You are missing the point, he has no cause to prolong this at all, it is why the legal noose is getting tighter around his neck. The case is dropped by all parties, DOJ, Prosecutor and Flynn, there is nothing left for the stupid judge to prolong.

The DoJ asked the District Court, Judge Sullivan presiding, to dismiss the case. He hasn't done it yet. I'm not missing that point.

He has no legal reason to prolong it, it was a formality since the entire case was already DROPPED by all parties to the case.

There is no case to continue, that is what you idiots constantly overlook, now Sullivan wants to prosecute Flynn, which is illegal.

There is nope for America when leftists like YOU ignores exculpatory evidence that Flynn was conspired against to create a conviction for political purposes, the very thing Sullivan is now doing.

I'm not overlookign it

I'm telling you he's waiting for new prosecutors in the DoJ and the election

Republicans will not control the DoJ forever, he may even try to stretch it out another four years if trump wins who knows.

the fucking delusion

DECORATED

LOL

For fucks sake

Delusion

Yea it's still true

HE COMMITTED THE CRIME

HE PLEAD GUILTY

What the fuck planet are you living on where you think he didn't lie? Maybe he didn't knowingly lie, but his plead says otherwise. And refused to admit that when questioned by sullivan.

So sullivan is gonna shit on him.

Welcome to dealing with judges
Sullivan will be laughed out of court and possibly even impeached.

the fucking delusion

DECORATED

LOL

For fucks sake

Delusion

Yea it's still true

HE COMMITTED THE CRIME

HE PLEAD GUILTY

No i didn't, and again you're a white trash pleb

Remember your education

You're still a retard

Shut the fuck up pleb. Like i said last itme, when you're on the opposite side of me. Fuck off

You're wrong

Bunch of low born red necks whose kin aren't even competent much less them getting uppity. You're poorly bred retards who have no business discussing a topic like this.

Blacks are 13% of the population

whites about 65%

Fortunately, there are just as many "woke" white people are there are gullible Trump cultists - more really, so when you combine the more than 50% of white people who don't watch FOX News, or believe the Billionaire Media promoting right wing propaganda, with the 13% of black people who aren't nearly as gullible as Trump seems to think they are, and the 18% of Hispanics to whom he has been grossly offensive to, and educated white women, gays - all of the "minorities" and "special interest groups" that Trump has attacked, stripped hard-won rights from, and basically screwed over to pander to the worst elements of racism, right wing segregationalist and religious extremists, science denyers, and other radical malcontents.

Trump has now achieve the apocalypitic vision of America he spoke of at his inauguration speech - a deeply divided nation, aflame in race riots hiding at home from the pandemic, 40 million unemployed, the economy cratering in the worst economic crisis since the Great Depression.

Watch tough guy Donald Trump ignore the 100,000 mostly black families who are grieving loved ones to cheer lead the economy. Watch tough guy Donald Trump fire rubber bullets and tear gas on peaceful protestors so he can cross the street to hold up a Bible in front of a church. Welcome to 1984. Behold Big Brother.

the fucking delusion

DECORATED

LOL

For fucks sake

Delusion

Yea it's still true

It's not that fucking complicated. Sullivan was protecting Flynn by makign sure prosecutors weren't railroading him and he actually comitted the crime he was charged with.
So true. Sullivan went so far as to offer Flynn a new court appointed attorney and time to review his position and decide if he still wanted to plead guilty. Flynn declined and proceeded to plead guilty a second time.

Maybe it's time to arrest the arrogant asshole. I see no difference between that asshole and this one.

What are you going to charge him with? Contempt of corruption? Defiance of Hannity?

What are you going to charge him with? Contempt of corruption? Defiance of Hannity?

Hannity used to love Judge Sullivan.

There is no case to continue
There is. The judge has yet to rule otherwise.

By procedural infraction, you mean lying to FBI agents?

That's a crime.
At least one of the FBI did not think he lied

that makes it a very thin case to proceed on

No one said he wasn't giving off any tells

Fidgeting, nervousness, etc

That's being misreported as they thought hew wasn't lying. One agent just said he didn't look like he was lying.

the FBI wanted to entrap flynn to get at trump when they should have been investigating real crime

You can't lie to FBI agents

It doesn't matter

GO free martha stewart. She is a lot less shady than flynn

She's free dumbfuck

the fucking delusion

DECORATED

LOL

For fucks sake

Delusion

Yea it's still true

HE COMMITTED THE CRIME

HE PLEAD GUILTY

No i didn't, and again you're a white trash pleb

Remember your education

You're still a retard

Shut the fuck up pleb. Like i said last itme, when you're on the opposite side of me. Fuck off

You're wrong

Bunch of low born red necks whose kin aren't even competent much less them getting uppity. You're poorly bred retards who have no business discussing a topic like this.
Wow, that was an incredibly persuasive argument!

Those are not the facts.
I dismiss you.

Flynn lied. Facts.

Simply factually false.

This argument is never going to have a happy ending for either side

because liberals will never admit that they were snookered - made fools of - by the Deep State and the liberal media

Hannity used to love Judge Sullivan.

The Fickle Finger of FOX. Now they hate him for the reasons they loved him.

Forum List

Back