Suggestion For The Biden Tour.Why Not Call It The, "You Ain't Black Tour".

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
well, whenever Biden decides to hit the swing states and fill up those huge football stadiums, he will need to give his campaign tour a name,,Trump has, Make America Great Again, so why not call the Biden one the "You Ain't Black" tour?
Sounds suitable to me.
What do you think?

yo-yo-yo-9fb497f35f.jpg

well, whenever Biden decides to hit the swing states and fill up those huge football stadiums, he will need to give his campaign tour a name,,Trump has, Make America Great Again, so why not call the Biden one the "You Ain't Black" tour?
Sounds suitable to me.
What do you think?
There is nothing Biden can say which will help Trump break into double digits for the black vote. Trump has shot himself in the face when it comes to minority outreach way too many times.

Sorry! :lol:

Biden had another ' YOU AIN'T BLACK' moment when he declared at an event that Black people STOP BEING BLACK when they put on the police uniform. They TURN BLUE.

WTF?!

Biden immediately was hit with a backlash from blacks for this moronic comment...

'We never forget we are black when we put on the uniform.'

Blacks don't lose their identity just because they put on a police uniform, dumbass...get back in your basement!

Biden had another ' YOU AIN'T BLACK' moment when he declared at an event that Black people STOP BEING BLACK when they put on the police uniform. They TURN BLUE.

WTF?!

Biden immediately was hit with a backlash from blacks for this moronic comment...

'We never forget we are black when we put on the uniform.'

Blacks don't lose their identity just because they put on a police uniform, dumbass...get back in your basement!

i just cant vision 10 million black people just racing to their local polling station on Nov.3...I think they would rather stay home and enjoy their dinner

Forum List

Back