Suddenly Once Again Weather Is Climate!

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Our favorite RINO we love to hate:

ROMNEY: “Well, the people that are more expert than I do believe that the kind of weather patterns we are seeing are the result of climate change and I have no reason to disagree with that. Clearly, we are seeing heat and drought, which is a real concern in the American west and other parts of the world. And we need to undertake efforts globally to make sure that we are not contributing to more warming of the planet. That is going to take a long, long time, however, to get the whole world to reduce our emissions.”

Another dumbass ignorant politician shows up, the idiot ignores that 75% of America is cooling and wetter since 1950, but he is a known buttwipe who runs on bullshit.

The ignoramus fails to realize it is commonly dry and hot in the west in the first place.

ROMNEY: “Well, the people that are more expert than I do believe that the kind of weather patterns we are seeing are the result of climate change and I have no reason to disagree with that. Clearly, we are seeing heat and drought, which is a real concern in the American west and other parts of the world. And we need to undertake efforts globally to make sure that we are not contributing to more warming of the planet. That is going to take a long, long time, however, to get the whole world to reduce our emissions.”

MAYDAY!! MAYDAY!!!

Guam, listing badly to port!!

Tipping (over) point dead ahead

Science is not done by consensus

“A reliable way to make people believe in falsehoods is frequent repetition, because familiarity is not easily distinguished from truth. Authoritarian institutions and marketers have always known this fact.” ― Daniel Kahneman, Thinking, Fast and Slow

I don’t listen to people who make money off lies.
And I know of no one in human history who’s ever claimed climates never change.
I have however heard a number of morons claim today’s climate is optimum and must be maintained at the cost of civilization.

“A reliable way to make people believe in falsehoods is frequent repetition, because familiarity is not easily distinguished from truth. Authoritarian institutions and marketers have always known this fact.” ― Daniel Kahneman, Thinking, Fast and Slow

That’s the status of ‘science’ today - attack and destroy anyone who questions the narrative, whether it’s the ChiCom Flu or climate.

....you can't '''fool''' Mother Nature.......the climate will be whatever it is ...you can't change/etc it .......so, it's best to figure out how to deal with whatever the climate is
FRKN DUH!!!!!!
1624901597821.png

Scientists all agree. That's no good for you? :lol:

I don’t listen to people who make money off lies.
And I know of no one in human history who’s ever claimed climates never change.
I have however heard a number of morons claim today’s climate is optimum and must be maintained at the cost of civilization.
Try reading the link, the claim is that the warming of the earth is the past 100 or so years is due to human activity. And it's accelerating...

Can you post one (1) single experiment that shows any temperature increase by raising CO2 from 280 to 400PPM?

..you'd have to be a dumbass to think you can change the climate

Can you post one (1) single experiment that shows any temperature increase by raising CO2 from 280 to 400PPM?
That's a rather random request. Can you discredit ALL the scientists who agree?

So all those scientists are dumbasses and you know better?

So all those scientists are dumbasses and you know better?
links please

You really that fooled by the consensus narrative?

There are many examples of Consensus being wrong, how come you don't know this?

Forum List

Back