Suddenly Once Again Weather Is Climate!

Our favorite RINO we love to hate:

ROMNEY: “Well, the people that are more expert than I do believe that the kind of weather patterns we are seeing are the result of climate change and I have no reason to disagree with that. Clearly, we are seeing heat and drought, which is a real concern in the American west and other parts of the world. And we need to undertake efforts globally to make sure that we are not contributing to more warming of the planet. That is going to take a long, long time, however, to get the whole world to reduce our emissions.”

I don’t listen to people who make money off lies.
And I know of no one in human history who’s ever claimed climates never change.
I have however heard a number of morons claim today’s climate is optimum and must be maintained at the cost of civilization.
Try reading the link, the claim is that the warming of the earth is the past 100 or so years is due to human activity. And it's accelerating...

Everyone here knows there is a warming trend, but some people think it is driven by a trace gas with a trace IR absorption range (about 5% of the IR window) and cures your impotence too.

The link is just another "consensus" bullshit, one that doesn't promote science research at all, it is a POLITICAL statement nothing more.
Tons of scientists agreeing on something is a powerful scientific statement. But I guess all the jackasses here know better.

They have been wrong many times already, that is YOUR fault for not knowing this.

I posted this thread a while ago, not one of you warmist/alarmist believer could address it, not one!

Where Is The “Climate Emergency”?

From your link "Guest Post by Willis Eschenbach". You quote one guy, my link is from NASA and tons of scientists. Epic fail, lol.
Dufus thinks science operates by popular opinion. We’d still have a flat earth in the exact middle of the universe.
Not opinion, consensus. Do you know the diff?

ROMNEY: “Well, the people that are more expert than I do believe that the kind of weather patterns we are seeing are the result of climate change and I have no reason to disagree with that. Clearly, we are seeing heat and drought, which is a real concern in the American west and other parts of the world. And we need to undertake efforts globally to make sure that we are not contributing to more warming of the planet. That is going to take a long, long time, however, to get the whole world to reduce our emissions.”

I have however heard a number of morons claim today’s climate is optimum and must be maintained at the cost of civilization.
Try reading the link, the claim is that the warming of the earth is the past 100 or so years is due to human activity. And it's accelerating...
Must be why Obama bought a mansion on the beach.

Science is not done by consensus

“A reliable way to make people believe in falsehoods is frequent repetition, because familiarity is not easily distinguished from truth. Authoritarian institutions and marketers have always known this fact.” ― Daniel Kahneman, Thinking, Fast and Slow

Scientists all agree. That's no good for you? :lol:

You really that fooled by the consensus narrative?

There are many examples of Consensus being wrong, how come you don't know this?
Then discredit all those scientists since you know better.

No it is YOU who is pushing the Consensus argument, which is worthless, why can't you drop this consensus bullshit and tell us why I should take the AGW conjecture seriously?
Tons of scientists all agree. You seem to have a problem with that. Why? You a flat-earther or something?
What do they agree on?
Read the link. Meaning, you're arguing against something you haven't even read. Pure genius, lol.
I did read the link, so what do they agree on?

Everyone here knows there is a warming trend, but some people think it is driven by a trace gas with a trace IR absorption range (about 5% of the IR window) and cures your impotence too.

The link is just another "consensus" bullshit, one that doesn't promote science research at all, it is a POLITICAL statement nothing more.
Tons of scientists agreeing on something is a powerful scientific statement. But I guess all the jackasses here know better.

They have been wrong many times already, that is YOUR fault for not knowing this.

I posted this thread a while ago, not one of you warmist/alarmist believer could address it, not one!

From your link "Guest Post by Willis Eschenbach". You quote one guy, my link is from NASA and tons of scientists. Epic fail, lol.
American medical association?
You think medical doctors can't read the data properly?

Must be why Obama bought a mansion on the beach.
He's a jackass, is that why you refer to him?

T

“A reliable way to make people believe in falsehoods is frequent repetition, because familiarity is not easily distinguished from truth. Authoritarian institutions and marketers have always known this fact.” ― Daniel Kahneman, Thinking, Fast and Slow

No it is YOU who is pushing the Consensus argument, which is worthless, why can't you drop this consensus bullshit and tell us why I should take the AGW conjecture seriously?
Tons of scientists all agree. You seem to have a problem with that. Why? You a flat-earther or something?

Thank you for showing that you have nothing beyond the stupid consensus argument, it is clear you are the latest science illiterate to make a fool of themselves here.

You are a "believer" nothing more.

There have been many instances of consensus being wrong, a fact YOU will ignore, that is because you are a brainwashed idiot!
So prove it wrong since you think it's so bullshit. I'll wait.

I have already pointed out some and YOU have ignored it.

You didn't even try to answer the question: Where is the climate emergency?

:laughing0301:

Your only note is consensus pabulums that is all you have, you have ZERO science literacy in your cabbage head.

Can you refute this?

1624907322335.png

What do they agree on?
Read the link. Meaning, you're arguing against something you haven't even read. Pure genius, lol.
That link must be above your reading comprehension capabilities.

Judith curry did in front of Congress

T

Thank you for showing that you have nothing beyond the stupid consensus argument, it is clear you are the latest science illiterate to make a fool of themselves here.

There have been many instances of consensus being wrong, a fact YOU will ignore, that is because you are a brainwashed idiot!

Your only note is consensus pabulums that is all you have, you have ZERO science literacy in your cabbage head.

Can you refute this?

View attachment 506557
You mad at scientists. :lol:

What do they agree on?
That link must be above your reading comprehension capabilities.
Still can't tell us what they agreed on?

Mr. Joe,

Lets check on your understanding on the following:

What is the AGW hypothesis?

Where is the "Hot spot"?

How much of the current warming is Man made and Nature made?

T

Can you refute this?

View attachment 506557
You mad at scientists. :lol:

Nope you can't answer a simple question.

You have NOTHING!

American medical association?
You think medical doctors can't read the data properly?
So now you get your 7 day weather outlook from doctors? Do you go to a plumber for a prostate exam?

..you'd have to be a dumbass to think you can change the climate
So all those scientists are dumbasses and you know better?
links please
Scientific Consensus: Earth's Climate is Warming
1' ''actively publishing climate scientist''' --hhhahahhahahahahhahaahhaah -babble crap....actively publishing
2. you are a smart guy--hahahhahahaha---no, we can't stop the climate from changing--that's the point--DUH
a. it's done--you can't REVERSE it

links please
Since when is the American medical association climate scientist?
Scientists from all fields agree. They can all read the data. That's great!
..there is NO PROOF in your link...it just says they ''endorse'' the THEORY
..where's the PROOF//stats/etc???????!!!!!

links please
Since when is the American medical association climate scientist?
Scientists from all fields agree. They can all read the data. That's great!
They all sign a paper to get funding, you mean...they are whores
Why are you against scientists? You a Creation guy or something?
so we are all supposed to walk everywhere??????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
..no AC or heat????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DUH

Mt, Joe blow isn't here to debate, just throw the stupid fallacies, which is all he has done here.

He is a classic example of the "believer" who refuses to examine the evidence and employs the fallacies to escape having to actually debate anything since he has no idea what the AGW conjecture is, has no idea what this global warming/climate change controversy is about and has made it clear he will ignore the many failures of consensus positions of the past.

He isn't worth anything beyond ridiculing him......, he is a perfect example of what a science illiterate looks like.

Can you post one (1) single experiment that shows any temperature increase by raising CO2 from 280 to 400PPM?
That's a rather random request. Can you discredit ALL the scientists who agree?

Why was that simple request so diffi-cult? I thought you had all this "science" backing your lunacy

New Topics

Forum List

Back