subpoena time.

Why would Flynn be worried?

oh, I dunno.....

upload_2017-8-2_23-22-36.png

maybe Russia or something like that ..

yup, Russia

In March, the White House said that Kushner and Flynn had met Kislyak at Trump Tower in December to establish “a line of communication.” Kislyak also attended a Trump campaign speech in Washington in April 2016 that Kushner attended. The White House did not acknowledge any other contacts between Kushner and Russian officials

DDDDDUUUURRRRRRRRR

Last edited:
You have the right idea there, just the wrong people.

There will be subpoenas, just not for any of the fantasy-related spooks you find hiding in the dark corners of your fevered brain.

You have the right idea there, just the wrong people.

There will be subpoenas, just not for any of the fantasy-related spooks you find hiding in the dark corners of your fevered brain.

when you go fishing you use little fish to either catch big fish, or lead you to big fish ....

Why would Flynn be worried?

oh, I dunno.....

View attachment 141776

maybe Russia or something like that ..

yup, Russia

In March, the White House said that Kushner and Flynn had met Kislyak at Trump Tower in December to establish “a line of communication.” Kislyak also attended a Trump campaign speech in Washington in April 2016 that Kushner attended. The White House did not acknowledge any other contacts between Kushner and Russian officials

DDDDDUUUURRRRRRRRR

Funny I didn't see a damn word about Russia in the story. Another one of your massive fails.

Forum List

Back